BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie, Netflix, out now!
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Chez Wombat
post Oct 12 2019, 10:31 PM
Post #1
Group icon
The owls are not what they seem
Pronouns: He/him
User: 9,232
Guess we haven't got many Breaking Bad fans on here, but as has been anticipated for a while, a sequel movie penned by original creator Vince Gilligan is now available on Netflix, telling the story of Jesse Pinkman following the final scenes of the show.

Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Chez Wombat
post Oct 12 2019, 10:46 PM
Post #2
Group icon
The owls are not what they seem
Pronouns: He/him
User: 9,232
How sad that it was released the same day Robert Forster died :'( RIP

I've just watched it now - it's solid if nothing that special, pretty much an extended TV episode rather than a movie. It certainly had the thrills and dark humour of the show, though I appreciated it allowed for some quite poignant moments with the flashbacks, which were all really nice especially with Walt himself appearing!. Ultimately, it was entertaining and nice to see where Jesse's path took him, but it didn't feel truly essential to the overall story, but I guess it was just intended as a treat for the fans (and you certainly needed to have been one to get this, I had to constantly remind myself of who was who as it's been a while! laugh.gif)
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 07:38 PM