BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Drag Race X - Who Do You Want to Win?, Don’t Fcuk it Up!
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Drag Race X
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total votes: 37
Guests cannot vote 
blacksquare
post Jun 18 2018, 10:52 AM
Post #21
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 23,471
Aquaria
Monique
Monet
Miz Cracker

My ideal final four - I like to pretend Monique stepped it up as the season progressed and had looks that matched her charm.

Aquaria seems to be so far beyond the three left though so it's hard not to want her to win, even if I am not really rooting for her.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Liаm
post Jun 26 2018, 04:20 AM
Post #22
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139
That would be an amaze final 4! I wouldn't take Eureka out personally as such because I think she totally deserves it based on how she has performed, but given a slight bit of different narrative those 4 making it would have been fab. Monet was almost there for a win so many times so just grabbing one or two and that extra push to be top 4 would've been great.

For example Monique could easily have got a win in Bossy Rossy at least, as much as I loved Eureka, and she should have been up there in episode 1 (although I feel like Mayhem, Cracker or even Yuhua could have won too so it was tough). Her winning Bossy Rossy could have been a great turning point, I like to imagine if she survived Snatch Game too she could have been great at say Breastworld (Monet was robbed there tho) and shone and went up even more and contended for the crown. I get that she didn't have the resources for the looks to pop as much but the more I see of her post show the more I'm gutted she went quite early sad.gif It just feels like this season more than any other, they just didn't allow some queens to have the right "narratives" to get as far as they might have done. Idk if they didn't bank on the fans loving Monique as much as they have, so didn't give her much of a journey or a storyline.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 01:36 AM