BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Should Beyoncé make another visual album?
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Should Beyoncé make another visual album?
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 8
Guests cannot vote 
SGrey
post Sep 26 2017, 07:34 PM
Post #1
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 20,182

Lemonade bought plenty of discussion around Jay-Z's infidelity and Hot Sauce all alongside what was a fantastic visual to accompany the album. Beyoncé has been known to shake up her releases plenty over the last few years - including the visual album and the "Beyoncé" move by dropping the self titled on iTunes without any promotion. The concept of Lemonade was well thought out and flows cohesively as a work of art and I think the music videos/visuals/artwork all work well as one.

Simple question - do you think Beyoncé should make another visual album for her next release?

This post has been edited by Saenerys: Sep 26 2017, 07:35 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SGrey
post Sep 26 2017, 07:37 PM
Post #2
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 20,182

I've voted yes. Beyoncé has experimented a lot over the recent years and I think a follow up with visuals would be brilliant. I am fully expecting her next album to have some nods towards her growing family and a visual similar to Lemonade might be a good way to provide some insight to her mothering life (assuming that's what her next album is about, given she followed one concept on Lemonade).

+Quote Post
Josh!
post Sep 26 2017, 07:40 PM
Post #3
c:
Member No.: 20,692

Yes, for sure! It almost seems like her thing now and she completely brings it with the visuals/budget/outfits/everything every time so I'd be so excited to see what else she can do with it. I have this awful feeling we're not going to get an album for a little while though (late 2018 at the earliest would be my guess) sad.gif

Although, to be completely honest, I've only seen the album visuals for the past two albums once each which is a bit flop fan of me...

+Quote Post
HarryBorelli
post Sep 26 2017, 08:00 PM
Post #4
The Lady Said Go Home!
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 20,835

I voted yes. If it is not next album I could see her returning to using a visual album. I do think her next era will be a visual album, however.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th March 2024 - 08:07 AM