BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 
15 Pages V  « < 13 14 15  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! 2014
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Martyn
post 8th December 2014, 10:10 PM
Post #281
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 66

QUOTE(Calum Hood @ Dec 8 2014, 05:50 PM) *
Both Charlie and Ashley did an eating trial together before Charlie won - so I don't think that made a difference at all that year. And I'm not sure why the eating trial is made out to be the worst of the three (this year in particular)? I'd rather eat a few things that aren't exactly what you'd call a delicacy than have myself near-drowning in a tank of water with creatures all around me... Mel really wasn't given the "easy" trial at all. If anything, it was Jake.

The reason Charlie won, was all the panelists said that she should win as she was English and it was an English show and should be won by and English person (pretty sure it's British but whatever) and the randos who just watch the final pushed Charlie to her small small win.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
sammy01
post 8th December 2014, 10:46 PM
Post #282
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 9,988

QUOTE(Calum Hood @ Dec 8 2014, 05:50 PM) *
Both Charlie and Ashley did an eating trial together before Charlie won - so I don't think that made a difference at all that year. And I'm not sure why the eating trial is made out to be the worst of the three (this year in particular)? I'd rather eat a few things that aren't exactly what you'd call a delicacy than have myself near-drowning in a tank of water with creatures all around me... Mel really wasn't given the "easy" trial at all. If anything, it was Jake.

This made me laugh, these are humans and there is like 100 million health and safety rules for TV shows, Mel would have more chance of drowning at her local swimming pool.

The eating trial has always been the vote bringer and the one most people don't want to do. I mean heck as Mel said in your swimming lessons at school one of the tests used to be picking a brick up off the bottom of the deep end. Much deeper than the water Mel was in and that is as a kid.

They started having the eating trial as the last one for all the finalists as it was seen as giving such an advantage to whoever did it on their own, so it was a bit sly they changed it for the final this year.

+Quote this post
JackTheeStallion
post 9th December 2014, 09:55 AM
Post #283
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 223

QUOTE(Martyn @ Dec 8 2014, 10:10 PM) *
The reason Charlie won, was all the panelists said that she should win as she was English and it was an English show and should be won by and English person (pretty sure it's British but whatever) and the randos who just watch the final pushed Charlie to her small small win.

And the fact that Charlie was reunited with her daughter literally moments before she won. That was ridiculous.

+Quote this post
Cameron
post 9th December 2014, 10:22 AM
Post #284
Group icon
THE BLAZE *.*
User: 18,061

As much as I love Charlie, Ashley really should have won that series.

+Quote this post
troylovesmusic
post 10th December 2014, 12:47 AM
Post #285
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 10,179

The voting percentages have been released http://www.itv.com/imacelebrity/vote-results-2014 The first vote off was really close wow at Mel getting the most votes though ohmy.gif I really think she could have won it if she didn't start playing up. Foggy pretty much walked it after the first vote off though.

+Quote this post
Jαsє
post 10th December 2014, 03:06 AM
Post #286
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 14,043

The Coming Out show is on ITV @ 8 tonight, it's always a fun watch biggrin.gif

+Quote this post
Jαsє