BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Drag Race // Season 13 // Episode 4
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Addy!
post 24th January 2021, 03:46 AM
Post #21
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 2,666

QUOTE(Nina West @ Jan 24 2021, 01:20 AM) *

Symone - YES totally killed it, with 2 wins already, a finalist for sure (getting strong Jaida Essence Hall vibes), a strong contender for the crown, plus her runway really tipped the scales for the win in this week's challenge. Kandy Muse was also brilliant in the challenge & I am starting to warm to her a little bit. Elliot with 2 T's, not warming to at all, won't be surprised if she's the next out.

I don't think Jaida was off to a strong start last season really vs Symone which is slaying right off the bat!!!
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Addy!
post 24th January 2021, 03:52 AM
Post #22
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 2,666

oh and Miss Tamisha Iman 'How funny can you make aaaaaah?' head talk had me cracking laugh.gif

Also did she became a father when she was 14 ohmy.gif because I think she was 49 during filming and oldest child she said is 35?!!!

+Quote this post
J00prstar
post 24th January 2021, 06:09 AM
Post #23
Group icon
there's nothing straight about plump Elvis
Pronouns: they/any
User: 22,895

Ok I FINALLY got my Netflix working after a whole day to watch it :')

It was ok as an episode. This season isn't captivating me half as much as season 12 & feels really overproduced.

What was Ru ON in the workroom? I felt like it was maybe self-aware the crazy hysterical laughing because nothing she was laughing at was even a little bit funny...? I was really confused.

I found Tina really quite dislikeable this episode and she and Kandy are pulling Gottmik into their wake which I don't like because they're both irritating. I get the feeling we aren't meant to think they're irritating too. It feels like they're trying to do RoLaskaTox again while forgetting that they were the villains of season 5 until the last few episodes. On the topic of Kandy WHAT WAS THAT runway monstrosity? And she still got a High after it??

My tops for this episode would have been Symone, Olivia, and maybe Elliott! She played that character perfectly & her runway was cute. Rose feels overpraised to me and Tina Burner massively under-delivered for someone with so much experience in this field.

Denali and Tamisha remain by far the best part of this season for me. So far it seems like Symone will steamroll the whole contest which... is fine I guess but not very exciting.

+Quote this post
p a v
post 25th January 2021, 12:14 AM
Post #24
Group icon
thanks for being a sarcy lil bitch
User: 4,397

Oh come ON, the Utica/Rupaul Werk Room bit was HILARIOUS.

and omg the Rolaskatox comparisons are spot on. Gottmik can be Alaska, still the most likeable out of the three and will go further than the rest for sure!

+Quote this post
J00prstar
post 25th January 2021, 02:11 AM
Post #25
Group icon
there's nothing straight about plump Elvis
Pronouns: they/any
User: 22,895

Perhaps sorry, I enjoy watching things including ripping them to shreds! I'm not saying everyone has to react the same way :')

+Quote this post
HarryBorelli
post 26th January 2021, 11:18 AM
Post #26
Group icon
The Lady Said Go Home!
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 20,835

I realsied I never shared my thoughts on the episode:

- I loved this challenge tbh dare I say one of the best acting challenges in recent years (well actually I loved season 11's too). My top 3 would have been Symone, Kandy, Tina or Olivia. I liked Rose too but I feel there wasn't a lot there in terms of screentime. Tamisha and Eliott was also pretty good imo. The bottom 3 was right even if I thought the actual bottom two was Lala and Kahmora,
- Dare I say this is one of the best runways??? I only really disliked kandy's runway so thats great.
- This episode has so many iconic moments in it, The Tamisha/Eliott moment, I was rooting for US, The Utica/Ru bit, the whoa cher bit from tamisha, flag factery. All ICONIQUE.

Anyway this is a Tamisha/Olivia/Utica Stan account.

+Quote this post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 25th April 2024, 08:01 AM