BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
6 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 >  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Britain's Got Talent: The Champions, ITV
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
spiceboy
post Sep 15 2019, 04:36 PM
Post #81
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 39,568
I’m not enjoying BGT the champions I personally haven’t rated the ones going through on the “super fans” vote, I don’t understand why the public don’t get to vote instead (I know it’s not live it should be), Lost Voice Guy should have gone through he is hilarious. As a disabled person myself I love that he claims his own disability and makes funeof it!
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
spiceboy
post Sep 15 2019, 04:37 PM
Post #82
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 39,568
QUOTE(Mack. @ Sep 7 2019, 10:12 PM) *
It is amazing how Connie has aged and Amanda still looks the same thanks to plastic surgery. That any better?

No because she doesn’t look the same, she has gone too far with the surgery her lips are bigger and she looks plastic compared to her natural beauty before...

+Quote this post
Mack.
post Sep 15 2019, 10:18 PM
Post #83
Group icon
It's still will be the return of the Mack 4eva
User: 12,915
83, and still dancing like that. Incredible from Paddy & Nico.

+Quote this post
King Rollo
post Sep 15 2019, 10:19 PM
Post #84
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 23,961
I didn't watch the first two but watched it last night and was unimpressed by most of the acts. The South African boy was just pressing buttons. The people who lost to him in South Africa must have been seething at the result of their final. I liked the man who somehow escaped from that box and appeared in the audience moments later and was glad he went through. I will be interested in who turns up from Ireland's Got Talent. It's only been running two years and both times the most talented act didn't win. I'm assuming there will be someone as I noticed the Irish logo amongst the others at the start of the programme.

+Quote this post
WhoOdyssey
post Sep 15 2019, 11:49 PM
Post #85
Group icon
A dead mouse (from my cat)
User: 67,771
I haven't been too impressed with the voting, but I'm still really enjoying the show as I'm not too bothered who goes though..

As overall the standard has been brilliant to watch!

+Quote this post
Liаm
post Sep 15 2019, 11:50 PM
Post #86
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139
QUOTE(King Rollo @ Sep 15 2019, 11:19 PM) *
I didn't watch the first two but watched it last night and was unimpressed by most of the acts. The South African boy was just pressing buttons. The people who lost to him in South Africa must have been seething at the result of their final. I liked the man who somehow escaped from that box and appeared in the audience moments later and was glad he went through. I will be interested in who turns up from Ireland's Got Talent. It's only been running two years and both times the most talented act didn't win. I'm assuming there will be someone as I noticed the Irish logo amongst the others at the start of the programme.

We already know the acts and unfortunately there's nobody!

Last night was easily the weakest of the 3 so far for me! The standard has been better than I expected to be honest but AGT's champion series and actually AGT's normal series is still so much better.

+Quote this post
Jαsє
post Sep 16 2019, 11:38 AM
Post #87
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 14,043
Paddy & Nico - how inspiring wub.gif

+Quote this post
Jordanlee
post Sep 16 2019, 01:49 PM
Post #88
Group icon
Jord
User: 27,116
I found the sound to be a bit off tbh during last Saturdays show.

On TV the singing acts you had trouble hearing them there was definite sound issues.

It was probably very different in the audience though.

This was the first show where I agreed with the audience vote as well.

+Quote this post
Jαsє
post Sep 16 2019, 02:51 PM
Post #89
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 14,043
The camera work really pisses me off. We'll get shots of the judges during a performance or long shots where you pretty much can't see the performance at all mellow.gif

+Quote this post
Liаm
post Sep 21 2019, 10:29 PM
Post #90
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
I'm actually embarrassed at how bad this week's semi was rotf.gif I don't find Preacher Lawson funny at all, it's weird to say this about a comedian but I like HIM, he has the timing and presence and everything but I never ever find his material funny, I think I've probably cracked a smile/expelled air out of my nose about twice in seeing him on three series of Got Talent now. If I hear "I lost to a 12 year old who didn't open her mouth!1!11" once more drama.gif To say Bonnie Anderson was the best act there about says it all.

Stavros Flatley getting a golden buzzer for skipping about for about a minute and the dad practically having a heart attack was just..... manson.gif There's little to no talent in what they do at all, and I get that it's an entertainment show, good on them for going on and having fun but REALLY???

+Quote this post
Jordanlee
post Sep 21 2019, 11:24 PM
Post #91
Group icon
Jord
Preacher Lawson is legit the best comedian I’ve seen on a talent show!

Comedy is like my least favourite kind of act usually but he was f-ing hilarious!

Compare him to the likes of Lost Voice Guy and that Jack guy he’s in another league completely!!

Stavros getting the buzzer but being the worst act by a mile though. I thought the dad was gonna pass out after doing about 5 seconds of dancing. I feel like a real misery but I just don’t get the act at all!

If I had it my way Billy and Emily would’ve gotten the buzzer with Preacher rightfully getting the audience vote.

I was glad Colin didn’t get in the final again. I won’t go into it but yeah not a deserving winner or a great singer just a story in my opinion.

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post Sep 21 2019, 11:29 PM
Post #92
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
Pronouns: he/him
User: 13,530
Preacher was EXCELLENT, it's been a long time since I laughed that hard. Was rooting for him so much and was definitely expecting Colin to make it over him, so was elated at the result!

Stavros Flatley are always a lot of fun and they're brilliant ambassadors for the crazy side of BGT, I felt weirdly emotional with the dad's speech and Simon's gratitude after laugh.gif what an episode

+Quote this post
Suedehead2
post Sep 22 2019, 10:18 PM
Post #93
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 3,272
I'm very much in the "Preacher isn't funny" club. Most of yesterday's show was pretty poor with one of the low points being Cowell criticising the Australian singer (who didn't impress me) for reasons that could be summarised as "too much like the standard Talent / X-Factor performance that I usually describe as the best thing I've ever heard".

+Quote this post
King Rollo
post Sep 22 2019, 10:57 PM
Post #94
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
I only saw the last hour of last night's show so I was wondering why Bea from Neighbours was there when the results were revealed. I thought she was part of someone's support team. I had no idea she had won Australia's Got Talent and had a singing career before Neighbours. I always thought she was miming when her character was singing in the Waterhole.

+Quote this post
WhoOdyssey
post Sep 28 2019, 08:35 PM
Post #95
Group icon
A dead mouse (from my cat)
User: 67,771
Bloody hell Bars and Melody are still crap

+Quote this post
Liаm
post Sep 29 2019, 11:02 AM
Post #96
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
I do hope their legions of fans who were randomly there weren't included in the voting....

They are indeed still terrible, couldn't carry a tune in a bucket and the song couldn't have been more generic and forgettable.

+Quote this post
Jordanlee
post Sep 29 2019, 12:06 PM
Post #97
Group icon
Jord
Did Bars and Melody even sing a note last night?

There was several times the track was playing and one or both of them were just “dancing” around.

The comment Simon made about certain winners and contestants not doing it as they didn’t think they would win though. I feel it’s more likely they didn’t need to do it. Aside from Paul Potts all the UK contestants I’ve not really heard or since the show ended. Maybe Stavros to at a stretch. I was shocked at Amanda too mentioning the international career of Bars and Melody. It was the first I’d heard of that.

+Quote this post
Mack.
post Sep 29 2019, 04:07 PM
Post #98
Group icon
It's still will be the return of the Mack 4eva
User: 12,915
Bars and Melody is that the one who claimed he got bullied the one with the dark hair?

+Quote this post
PaulM1983
post Sep 29 2019, 05:16 PM
Post #99
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 6,471
The amount of track and pitch correction on Bars and Melody's performance was outrageous. They basically sounded like robots on the parts they did utter a sound, over the obvious track playing. No other singer would get away with that. What a load of crap.

I'd have rather Collabro went through over them. Their vocals were outstanding, even if I felt they needed a deeper voice in there to give it a bit more depth at times. But I couldn't fault the harmonies, they were impeccable.

I've seen Alex a few times now and I really struggle with him. Obviously it's really incredible what he does, but I don't find it fun to watch. He'd have still been more deserving than Bars and Melody though.

+Quote this post
King Rollo
post Oct 5 2019, 11:06 PM
Post #100
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Twist & Pulse are underwhelming winners for me. My top three would have been the American daredevils,the dog act and the sand artist. At least Stavros Flatley didn't win.

+Quote this post

6 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 >
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 10:15 AM