BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
13 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Wentworth Prison (UK Pace), Gripping Australian drama
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Jordanlee
post Jul 30 2019, 05:38 PM
Post #161
Group icon
Jord
User: 27,116
OMG EPISODE TEN!!!!!

Among the best episodes in WW History
And THAT FINAL SCENE

I didn’t see any spoilers leading up to watching it so I’m still in a state of shock and disbelief literally thought I was imagining things.

I need to watch it all over again to process it all and take it in so I’ll post more in depth when I’ve done that.

One thing I will say though is had that been the final ever episode it would’ve been an amazing way to go.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
tommie
post Jul 30 2019, 05:49 PM
Post #162
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 8,073
I'm still a bit what the hell

+Quote this post
Jαsє
post Jul 30 2019, 07:48 PM
Post #163
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 14,043
I'm in actual shock. The best EVER episode of Wentworth and one of the best hours of ANY TV series that I've ever seen.

I managed to avoid all spoilers...that last scene. Chills while I'm typing this. f***. I did not see that coming AT all.

The fact we have to wait so long for S8 is gonna be absolutely horrendous cry.gif cry.gif

EDIT: Yeah, like Jordan, I need to watch it again ASAP.

This post has been edited by Jαsє: Jul 30 2019, 07:49 PM

+Quote this post
Jαsє
post Jul 30 2019, 07:51 PM
Post #164
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
f*** man, this show needs more attention. It should be Game of Thrones level successful tbqh

+Quote this post
Jαsє
post Jul 30 2019, 08:03 PM
Post #165
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
omg I can't stop thinking about that episode

+Quote this post
tommie
post Jul 30 2019, 08:06 PM
Post #166
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 8,073
That final scene like wtf how are they going to explain it?

Such a soap master move and I love it

+Quote this post
Jαsє
post Jul 30 2019, 08:31 PM
Post #167
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Definitely back according to IMDB are Rita, Ruby, Allie, Boomer, Linda, Vera, Jake and Will

YES AT RITA!!!!!! I wonder if this is the last we've seen from Marie? sad.gif

This post has been edited by Jαsє: Jul 30 2019, 08:31 PM

+Quote this post
lewistgreen
post Jul 30 2019, 08:48 PM
Post #168
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
Pronouns: he/him
User: 19,585
NOW THAT IS HOW YOU DO A FINALE

I AM IN BITS

So many twists and turns it was incredible.

+Quote this post
Jαsє
post Jul 30 2019, 09:55 PM
Post #169
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Liz and Boomer just broke my heart into a million tiny pieces. That scene will stay with me for a very long time.

+Quote this post
Jordanlee
post Jul 30 2019, 11:11 PM
Post #170
Group icon
Jord
QUOTE(Jαsє @ Jul 30 2019, 09:31 PM) *
Definitely back according to IMDB are Rita, Ruby, Allie, Boomer, Linda, Vera, Jake and Will

YES AT RITA!!!!!! I wonder if this is the last we've seen from Marie? sad.gif

I’ll put this in a spoiler tag bc I have a bit of a theory

I think Marie and Ferguson know each other.

Remember when she said someone else had access to the files I think Ferguson was that person! I had a slight hunch that she was her protector but Marie could have gained information on Channing through Ferguson. Ferguson is on the streets too perhaps looking homeless. What if she’s pretending to be homeless in order to recruit girls she could be running one of Marie’s brothels? It’s plausible Marie recruited from the streets so what if Ferguson is keeping her business afloat. She’s keeping her secret shes alive and in return was getting close to Will.

Plus Marie and Will being together. She may have been planning her own dirt file on him and Ferguson could have been behind that?

Marie is gonna want revenge on Allie too I presume and Ferguson will definitely want that too.

On the other side Ferguson could also be aware of who Rita is but knowing her from being an officer.

+Quote this post
Jαsє
post Jul 30 2019, 11:36 PM
Post #171
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
QUOTE(Jordan Lee @ Jul 31 2019, 12:11 AM) *
I’ll put this in a spoiler tag bc I have a bit of a theory

I think Marie and Ferguson know each other.

Remember when she said someone else had access to the files I think Ferguson was that person! I had a slight hunch that she was her protector but Marie could have gained information on Channing through Ferguson. Ferguson is on the streets too perhaps looking homeless. What if she’s pretending to be homeless in order to recruit girls she could be running one of Marie’s brothels? It’s plausible Marie recruited from the streets so what if Ferguson is keeping her business afloat. She’s keeping her secret shes alive and in return was getting close to Will.

Plus Marie and Will being together. She may have been planning her own dirt file on him and Ferguson could have been behind that?

Marie is gonna want revenge on Allie too I presume and Ferguson will definitely want that too.

On the other side Ferguson could also be aware of who Rita is but knowing her from being an officer.

An interesting and probably very plausible theory! ohmy.gif

+Quote this post
Jαsє
post Jul 30 2019, 11:50 PM
Post #172
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
I'm reading a lot of comments about how they included the Joan scene AFTER they found out they'd been renewed for S8 and S9 ohmy.gif I wonder if they went into S7 thinking it was the last, especially with them killing off such huge characters like Kaz and Liz.

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/w...a-ireland-57329

An interview with Celia Ireland (Liz) about the finale.

+Quote this post
Jordanlee
post Jul 31 2019, 12:05 AM
Post #173
Group icon
Jord
From what I remember the show was actually meant to end at the end of S7.

They filmed it thinking it was going to be the final of the show. There was then a petition sent to FOXTEL or
showcase (like whatever channel it’s aired on in Aus) and the fans got behind it so much that they ended up renewing the show.

I think they reshot or refilmed certain scenes of the final episode.

Like the final scene is rumoured to have been one of them.

I also feel like Marie living could’ve been changed too. I think she might've died in the original ending.

But I do feel like Kaz might have been spared had they knew about the renewal before hand.

+Quote this post
Jordanlee
post Jul 31 2019, 12:18 PM
Post #174
Group icon
Jord
There’s speculation surrounding Ferguson that maybe she was Vera’s stalker after all last season and that she was behind Murphy tormenting her and the blackmailing in order to get money. Maybe she promised Murphy a share of the money? She couldn’t access her bank for her own money as it would reveal she was alive.

It wouldn’t shock me if that were true tbh maybe she dug her up? Maybes being on the street was a way of Ferguson meeting Marie too? I do feel like those two are connected and that Marie and Wills affair was an order by Ferguson and that they were both doing something for the other person.

We will see in a year!

+Quote this post
Jordanlee
post Aug 3 2019, 10:31 PM
Post #175
Group icon
Jord
OK so I watched the final 3 episodes again spoiler for those who haven’t seen it but another theory here!!

I feel now that maybe Jake is still in connection with Joan.

Remember the scene where he offers to pay Linda’s 20K debt. Well I totally didn’t think anything of it yet now I’m thinking how is he willing to pay that debt? He must have large amounts of money to spare and it’s never been mentioned how he come into money.

+Quote this post
lewistgreen
post Aug 20 2019, 09:51 PM
Post #176
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
Pronouns: he/him
User: 19,585
I’m sorry but what is this alternate ending and when can we have it?!

+Quote this post
Jordanlee
post Aug 20 2019, 11:22 PM
Post #177
Group icon
Jord
Lol that image laugh.gif laugh.gif

How are people thinking S8 is gonna play out though?

I still think of the last episode of 7 now like three weeks on!!

I’m so glad it was renewed but I’m also scared because 7 was so good. (I say this every season though tbh the only season what isn’t above a 9/10 was S6 for me and even that is better than the majority of practically every other show at their highest. This really is such an underrated show but I also think that’s why I love it more because I feel I’m not jumping on a band wagon watching it.

I really hope S8 isn’t like Bad Girls S8 which came at point that show also had its best season for a long while.

Obviously Wentworth has a stronger cast in general but the last episode in some ways was very final episode like in some ways and felt like an amazing way for the show to finish on a big high.

+Quote this post
Jordanlee
post Oct 8 2019, 02:08 AM
Post #178
Group icon
Jord
I don’t have Netflix but is there any way to watch this in UK?

Trying to get my friend to watch it and the site I used to use for last season starts at S6.

Is it on Netflix UK as I heard it’s only on US / Canada Netflix

+Quote this post
Liаm
post Oct 8 2019, 02:26 AM
Post #179
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139
QUOTE(Jordan Lee @ Oct 8 2019, 03:08 AM) *
I don’t have Netflix but is there any way to watch this in UK?

Trying to get my friend to watch it and the site I used to use for last season starts at S6.

Is it on Netflix UK as I heard it’s only on US / Canada Netflix

The first 6 seasons are on Amazon Prime

+Quote this post
Jordanlee
post Oct 15 2019, 01:03 AM
Post #180
Group icon
Jord
Thanks for that. I’m trying so so hard to get my close friend to finally watch this!

I woke up the other day and kept thinking about Rita and how as of yet the inmates still don’t know about her past a cooper. I so sure that was gonna be revealed in the siege!

Also does anyone else still think Jacs was the scariest villain we’ve had. She only done one season but BY GOD she made such an impression. I think she’s the most evil WW inmate we’ve had.

+Quote this post

13 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 02:13 AM