BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Liam's Big Brother retrospective!, Best and worst, UK, US and Aus, celeb and non celeb!
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
JackTheeStallion
post Jul 22 2017, 11:03 AM
Post #41
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Genre Mod
Member No.: 223

The first couple of weeks were actually really good iirc.

Shabnam, Charley, Lesley, Emily and Nicky were all really good housemates imo.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Jul 27 2017, 01:26 AM
Post #42
Brown cow, stunning!
Group: Members
Member No.: 10,139

Big Brother 9

This was I think the end of "classic" BB, 8 was already a drop from 5-7 but still good enough, not that 9 was bad but it wasn't on tat same level. The series featured he first eevr disabled housemate Mikey, who was blind, as well as Albino American Darnell, Aussie babe Sara, THE single hottest BB housemate ever Dale (my first real HUGE gay crush when I really knew what it was and totally obsessed over him) and eventual winner, Welsh teacher Rachel. The launch night twist this time was that an actual couple, Lisa and Mario were entering, but Mario had to pretend to be with the much younger Stephanie with Luke also in on the act. This was on paper I suppose interesting, but it just didn't really work and it was quite obvious they weren't together. This meant that the 4 faced eviction, and Stephanie being an outspoken strong personality, young and pretty, was of course toast. Imo, alongside Adjoa from BB16 and Bonnie from BB7, that was the biggest shame out of all first evictions as I feel she had a lot more to give so it was a shame that she was shafted by that twist. Not long after that, Alexandra "MEMBA I TOLD U" DeGale was removed from the house for making threatening comments, as she told housemates that people would be "waiting for them" when they got out, having already been warned for bullying which stememd from Rebecca burning oven chips. There was a second ejection this series as Dennis was ejected for spitting in Mohammed's face during "fight night 2", which was borne out of Rex rubing pizza on a painting Jennifer did, which she didn't care much about and accepted an apology, but later made a fuss and everyone got involved, it was very odd really to go that far but it was probably the closest to fight night at that time, live feed was cut at the time. After that, the series was neevr quite as explosive, and got a bit boring in places. As lovely as she was in an English teacher who's too nice so you push her to see what you get away with kind of way, Rachel is the most boring female winner, although I'm glad Mikey didn't win as I f***ing HATED him at the time. Looking back he wasn't that bad but I preferred Rachel.

Looking through the table of nominations and evictions, I noticed this series has a few very high eviction percentages, including the highest in BBUK history (that we know of, but given that for example Pauline's % in Power Trip was revealed, I think if the record was broken they'd say)! Rex's girlfriend Nicole who had entered after being a prize from the shopping list, procured 94% of the public vote, which is the second highest in any Big Brother worldwide ohmy.gif What was even more impressive, for want of a better word, is that the vote was between THREE housemates - Nicole, Lisa and Sara. This was 3% higher than the previous "record", Sezer from Big Brother 7 against Richard and Lea. Sylvia also became the second housemate ever (between Sezer and Sylvia) to get 90%+ of the public vote, with Jennifer also coming very close. I wonder if Alexandra hadn't been ejected, could she have beaten even Nicole? laugh.gif I never felt Nicole was quite THAT bad, but she was quite whiny and all she ever really did was argue with Rex, so it was good that she went having brought him down.

I feel overall this series was fine, but a lot of housemates went too early, I don't think Sylvia deserved 2nd eviction with one of the highest % ever at all and Bex was SO fun idc what anyone says, as well as Stephanie of course. Lisa really should have made the final too, she just missed out on my best section but she seemed such a rounded person, funny and likeable but she'd drag when needed and wouldn't bite her tongue for the sake of it. It's a shame that the last eviction before the final came down to her and Sara, who both would've been top 4 to win I think, and they certainly deserved it over bloody Mohammed and queen of falling rom grace Kathreya (she started so impossibly lovable but I feel it went to her head and she really thought she'd win after Belinda said she was bookies favourite when she entered weeks earlier), but OF COURSE I'd never trade Kathreya's iconic eviction which is the single best BBUK eviction ever - "please don't take anywhere of my friends" ok we'll have you instead hun x The series lacks a huge icon like Nikki, Makosi, Nadia,Michelle or Charley, but it had a lot of housemates I liked and I only really despised the ejected ones, Luke, Darnell and Mario, although Mohammed was dull af and Kathreya was playing up to the cameras. I had a random hatred for Mikey at the time but when I watched back on Youtube later, he was just a tad annoying and harmless really.

BEST:

Sara Folino - I know because she's Australian this is an easy comparison to make, but she really brought the essence of BBAU to BBUK. She was fun, flirty and didn't take herself too seriously, coming across as insanely likeable. We need more housemates like her tbh.

Rex Newmark - possibly my fave male HM ever (this list is noticeably lacking in males lmao), idk why but he was just so intriguing to watch. He was a definite wind up merchant, he knew what he was doing to piss people off but it made such great TV. On a more shallow note, he is sexy af (not Dale levels obv but who is?).

WORST:
It goes without saying...

Alexandra - an aggressive bully. The B word is thrown about far too much on BB, and indeed life in general, but it fits here. For someone to get threatening over burnt oven chips, she really has to have problems! She was very matter of fact when she spoke, never flinching and always seemed to be aggressive in conversations no matter what it was, she always did feel a bit threatening and intimidating.

Dennis - seemed a proper bitter queen, the sort of person you'd go out of your way to avoid irl. Him spitting in Mohammed's face was utterly vile.

+Quote Post
JackTheeStallion
post Jul 27 2017, 07:40 AM
Post #43
BuzzJack Legend

Rebecca, Sara & Lisa were my faves from this series wub.gif

Could not abide Darnell, Mohammed or Rex though.

+Quote Post
diva las vegans
post Jul 27 2017, 09:59 AM
Post #44
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 12,837
   No Gallery Pics

Stephanie being evicted first DEVASTATED me sad.gif She deserved to stay over that disgusting pig Mario.

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Jul 27 2017, 11:42 PM
Post #45
Brown cow, stunning!

Big Brother 10

I feel this is where BB started to lose its way. The having to earn housemate status thing was cool as an idea, but it was a bit convoluted and I think judging if someone should be a housemate isn't something they should have done in a matter of 4 days. We didn't get to see them all enough, so ones like Sophia, Angel and Sree were dispatched with huge fractions of the eviction vote mere weeks later. This was the start of them trying to overbake launch nights and launch twists imo, so that they just threw everything into these past few days but it sounds better on paper imo and actually wasn't all that wow or memorable. And that sums up the whole series for me. It wasn't that bad really, it just wasn't that memorable, in fact I'm struggling to find much to say about it laugh.gif There were no ejections this series, but there were 4 walkers, the highest in any series, 2 of which were partners of housemates brought into the house. Kenneth was brought into the house the same night Karly was evicted, whilst Isaac entered 2 days before Noirin's eviction and swiftly followed her. A memorable moment occured when Noirin was told of Michael Jackson's death in a task involving BB4's Federico (iirc), and we watched the housemates reactions of utter shock, a rare moment of the outside world breaking into the BB house - there were the days eh? None of this viewers tweets and conjugal visits lark kink.gif Come to think of it, the 10th series celebrations should be definitive of the series, but again it felt a bit limp, with really random housemates coming back for tasks... This was apart from a certain moment featuring Sophie I'll mention below. I just kind of found it hard to give a shit about many of the contestants, I only really hated Rodrigo, Freddie and Sree, the rest were kind of just meh or not my type of housemate, barring Sophie ofc as weel as Noirin (the good version of Hazel), Bea (YES I KNOW she was a c**t but lord she was great TV), Karly and I guess Hira but she was the annual shafted by airtime one really (at least Raph of the current series stans xxx).

The first "proper" eviction was one of the highest % in the show's history as pint sized feisty Sophia got 91.2% of a vote against Freddie. Sadly Sophia was the first (and so far only, afaik unless I've majorly missed something) civillian Big Brother death, as she succumbed to lupus in 2012. She started strongly and seemed a public fave, but is a huge example of how much can go wrong in a week on BB. She was quite nasty to Saffia and constantly argued with her which resulted in Saffia walking prior to Sophia's eviction. As the initially very popular Freddie was nominated basically every week, it took until week 8 really for an eviction not to be a landslide, when Noirin got 60% against Marcus. Sophie, a bubbly blonde model, also had at the time the highest winning percentage, with 74.4% just ahead of BB5's Nadia, but it was surpassed by BB11's Josie Gibson. For not a vintage series, Sophie was a fab winner and the best behind Nadia imo, so all wasn't lost with this series.

BEST:

Sophie - an absolute sweetheart, and a real journey of a winner. People judged her for being blonde, pretty and ditzy with big boobs, but she soon won people over being just generally lovely, funny and kind, proving that people were wrong to assume. She won for the reason Isabelle should win this current series, she was herself, and I can't think of a bad thing to say about her. Well the Kris showmance is something we could've done without but he was quickly dispatched once it got going. My moment of the series is probably her task with Michelle Bass where they sang Pie Jesu, and Michelle sang it nicely then Sophie just proper screeched it out not knowing the tune or how to pronounce a single word rotf.gif

Noirin - basically the good version of Hazel. Love her or hate her, she was central to a lot of the action and things to actually remember about this series; men (and women, bloody Lisa) fell at her feet. She had Marcus and Siavash's hearts, and her boyfriend Isaac also briefly entered for what I believe is the shortest stint on BBUK (he walked just two days after entering), as he walked following Noirin's eviction. She wasn't a flawless lovely hilarious ditzy person like Sophie, but she always stuck up for herself and wherever Noirin went, drama followed. In a series like this, that's what made me really remember her.

WORST:

Rodrigo - I think I'm kind of alone but good lord I couldn't stand this petulant little twat drama.gif He was like a spoilt child, I remember that he'd pretend to be all sweet and in awe of even being in Britain because "OMG THE QUEEN LIVES HERE!!!1!1" but the second anything went wrong he'd have a tantrum and act 5 years old. Like I remember when Michael Jackson died and Noirin was told by Big Brother she was allowed to tell the housemates, he had a go at her blaming her for how he felt laugh.gif 7 years on, Rodrigo lives as Rebecca, having completed gender reassignment surgery a couple of years ago.

Freddie - ah the classic public fave who has a downfall. Freddie was nominated most weeks but easily dispatched a lot of his competition as he was an early favourite. I didn't mind him that much to start with but I can't say I ever got the mass appeal. He soon became a bit wet, moany and overdramatic, mostly down to Bea. Now I know Bea was horrible towards him, used him becasue she knew his feelings for her, but it was a case where I couldn't have much sympathy because he annoyed me too much laugh.gif Him being evicted finally was quite satisfying.

+Quote Post
King Rollo
post Jul 28 2017, 09:10 PM
Post #46
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 23,961
   No Gallery Pics

Sophie was a great winner. I remember her having to be called Dogface for several weeks to gain entry to the house and I think Freddie was Halfwit. Rodrigo thinking he was having tea with the real Queen was one of the most memorable BB tasks.

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Jul 31 2017, 12:12 PM
Post #47
Brown cow, stunning!

Big Brother 11

The final proper series on Channel 4, it seems Big Brother 11 was the straw that broke the camel's back. This series' viewing figures were up on Big Brother 10's, but were still a FAR cry from the days when 10 million people watched Kate win BB3 and 9 million watched Nadia win BB5. Whilst even the lowest viewing figures here are good today for Channel 5, it clearly just wasn't viable for Channel 4 anymore, getting these sort of viewing figures from a show that cost that much. There were some good twists, but not to the point of being overbearing, although I still feel this series was quite limp, even moreso than BB10. The cast wasn't that great tbh, with a few of the interesting ones (Rachael, Shabby and Sunshine) going in the first month. Actually, it feels like walkers took a lot out of this series as three of the four walkers (Keeley, Caiomhe and Shabby) I felt had potential, in Keeley's case, or they were a huge loss to the show in the case of the latter two. A lot of those left were quite boring - just look at the hideous final line-up apart from Josie! This includes who I would describe as probably the most non-descript hosuemate in Big Brother history, Laura McAdam. Apart from Big Brother 9's Isaac, she holds the record for the least time spent in the Big Brother house in a civillian series, as she walked after 5 days (of course, in Big Brother's Channel 5 era we've had evicitons on day 4 or 5, another change!). In those days she did the grand total of sweet FA. With a lack of brillint housemates, there was a lack of brilliant moments. I think my moment of the series is something really stupid and little, it was just the way she said it. Josie said to Corin something along the lines of "whenever I'm sad I think it could be worse because I could be that woman who got her face ripped off by a chimpanzee" to which Corin replied "awww yeah" laugh.gif Other points of interest were the Josie and John James romance (which was a bit of a rollercoaster for me, at times I thought aw cute but it really soured as time went on), Shabby's unrecquited crush on Caiomhe,

Twist wise, it was all systems go at the start as a bunch of something like 70 housemates were present on final night, and 13 were picked from that by Big Brother, and the last was by random draw, which ended up being 3rd placed finalist Mario. He was the "Big Brother mole" and it was made very obvious by him wearing "I Am A Mole" on his outfit and having a "mole hole" as his living quarters; if the housemates twigged he would be immediately evicted. Amazingly, housemates clealry thought it was to throw them off the scent, so a majority said Sunshine was the mole and Mario was allowed to continue. There was also a "Tree Of Temptation", in which housemates would do secret tasks to win rewards such as a message from home or a party. These were often amusing enough to watch and a good way to get them to earn something nice. The best part of this series imo was the Save and Replace challenge, very similar to BBUS' power of veto. Whicheevr of the nominees won this challenge would be safe from eviction and could replace themselves with someone else. This added facet of strategy you never see so much in the UK, there was actually a fight to survive. One twist too far though was the quadruple eviction just before the final, in which Josie was the only person safe. This was the first time I actually thought, hang on this is fixed laugh.gif I hate to call fix, but for them to save Josie then do a quad eviction of the others just served to axe all the bigger characters that might have challenged Josie... Corin probably would have been top 3 but Josie still would have walked it, so I don't know why they had to do it, perhaps just to ensure that she definitely did win, and that she did with a staggering 77.5% of the ENTIRE final vote of 5 people. I feel that's as close to a fix as possible without actually fiddling the votes. Josie was a very worthy winner though, one of my favourites. She also entered Ultimate Big Brother straigh after winning (more on that series next), but she quit after just 48 hours. Overall, this series was fine enough, better than some C5 series but notably fails in comparison to the "golden" BB5-7 ish era and the fairly solid series 8 and 9, so it was the worst series since BB4 (of course not that bad though x)

BEST:

Josie - of course, a worthy winner. She was instantly bubbly and fun, a huge character impossible not to like. She was the first in the house and the last out, and she did it for us Bristollians *.* She was bogged down a bit by the worst moments of the JJJ romance, but for every awful moment with him she'd come out with something hilarious or lovable and I wouldn't care again. I can see how she was a landslide winner, of course it was the most obvious a winner has ever been with THAT final cast but even in a "normal" year I'd say she'd be deserving. She has since gone on to be one of the more successful BB contestants, as you still hear about her now and again in the papers which is about all the later winners of C5 and anyone of C5 can hope for laugh.gif She was a regular guest host on OK!TV on Channel 5, had her own reality shows, lost loads of weight leading to magazine deals and a workout DVD, and even just this year appeared as a contestant on The Jump.

Corin - much like Josie, instantly bubbly and fun, she was ditzy and an airhead but not to an annoying extent, she was just always there with something hilarious. I feel she's the only one who'd have challenged Josie, but I guess we'll never know. I'm BUZZING AND LOVIN' IT

WORST:

Dave - good LORD, what a weirdo. How in the flying f*** did he come 2nd?! Well, apart from the fact BB made sure all of Josie's competition was ousted. I don't know what it was, his presence just went right through me with all his Christian shit that seemed to be all there was to him. He's one of those they chose because he has weird opinions I feel like, he was quite extreme religiously if any of the stuff that came out during his time in the house is anything to go by. Perhaps without the save and replace he'd have gone WAY earlier as he won a few of those, but alas we'll never know.

Govan - I hate to use this again, but the kind of gay I can't be arsed with who gives us all a bad name for the idiots who just take the easy stereotype. He was very bitchy and nasty, his whole time in the house as he promised in his VT he just bitched. But it wasn't the sort of cutting or funny bitching we'd laugh at and enjoy, it was just coming across as horrible :/

+Quote Post
diva las vegans
post Jul 31 2017, 12:48 PM
Post #48
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

What I most remember about BB11 is how much of a f**king bully John James was to Rachael for absolutely NO reason at all and how much I hated Dave for nominating her instead of himself, resulting in her being the first housemate to be evicted. That kind of turned me off this season almost immediately although I gave it a chance for a few weeks after that. The constant survival of horrible housemates (Dave, John James, Steve, Mario) over good ones just killed it for me.

This post has been edited by jafetsigfinns: Jul 31 2017, 12:48 PM

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Jul 31 2017, 01:07 PM
Post #49
Brown cow, stunning!

I feel like I've said this or think this about most first evictees but Rachael definitely should have lasted longer sad.gif

+Quote Post
HarryBorelli
post Jul 31 2017, 01:13 PM
Post #50
The Lady Said Go Home!
Member No.: 20,835

Josie was so funny and one of the massive highlights from that series wub.gif

+Quote Post
Mack.
post Jul 31 2017, 01:21 PM
Post #51
It's still will be the return of the Mack 4eva
Member No.: 12,915
   No Gallery Pics

Josie was the only highlight of that series. BB11 was awful.

+Quote Post
Parallel Reality
post Jul 31 2017, 06:00 PM
Post #52
BuzzJack Gold Member
Member No.: 10,492

I really liked Josie as a housemate! She had some great moments. I was never a Corin fan though, she just really really irritated me and I'm not sure why! I also liked Mario, Sunshine (Lady GaGa look alike) and Shabby from that series. I still have no idea how Dave came 2nd, he was a very strange man. Ben kind of reminded me of Arthur from this series BB, but it may be just the accent.

BB12 up next. My least favourite of them all! Interested to see what you say about it.

This post has been edited by Parallel Reality: Jul 31 2017, 06:06 PM

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Aug 1 2017, 10:38 AM
Post #53
Brown cow, stunning!

Big Brother 12

In all honesty this is going to be short and vague ish, because I didn't actually watch all of this properly ohmy.gif It was so limp for the first Channel 5 series, I know I've said limp for the past few series but this really took the biscuit. They had Pamela Anderson for a guest stay for the first 4 days and that was about as exciting as the series got. One of the only housemates I liked, Rebeckah, went from a favourite to win (I think she was?) to out on week 2 following her being a bit of a bitch and the whole Aden thing iirc (never mind him being creepy af, he got let off and stayed in a few weeks longer). Yet again the first evictee was one who should've probably stayed, as Tashie was a total hot mess and her going mental over fish fingers or w/e was hilarious. Alex was pretty much the only reason to watch, I didn't mind Aaron I suppose, I liked him as a more strategic and thought out housemate (even if he protested that) plus he was DADDY, and Louise was nice if boring. Of course the moment of the series was Alex's part in the rewind task where she had to keep getting fake tan rotf.gif

In the end, I just ended up dipping in and out of this series because there was nothing to it really and I never got into it much, it just didn't feel the same on C5 so I guess I didn't give it enough of a chance. Aaron was a good winner for a pretty crap series, I think this was my least fave apart from maybe BB4.

BEST:

Alex - ROBBED. She felt like a classic C4 winner but I suppose it shows how the show changed between C4 and C5. She was so funny bubbly and likeable.

Rebeckah - idc she was entertaining af for when she was in it.

WORST:

Tom - annoying af, stfu.

Anton/Aden - icr which one I hated probs both. I remember Anton being aggressive and arrogant I think and Aden being really creepy with Rebeckah laugh.gif

+Quote Post
JackTheeStallion
post Aug 1 2017, 02:08 PM
Post #54
BuzzJack Legend

I kind of gave up when Rebeckah left sad.gif She was a nasty bitch but she was entertaining at least and stirred it up.

I did really like Alex though. Tom was torture to watch, so annoying. I really didn't like Aaron either, he was so miserable imo. Like a younger version of Jason.

+Quote Post
Parallel Reality
post Aug 1 2017, 06:45 PM
Post #55
BuzzJack Gold Member

Alex and Rebekah were the two best people of that series IMO. Spot on. One of the only funny bits was Alex getting like 10 spray tans in a row. I didn't watch the last few weeks, or most of it after Rebekah left to be honest. I didn't even realise they put Faye's wrestler sister in. Still, I think this was a learning curve for BB as nothing has been quite this dull, since.

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Aug 2 2017, 11:13 AM
Post #56
Brown cow, stunning!

I think maybe they got a bit complacent like "ooh we've got a show that'll get more ratings than our other shows" and just did pretty much nothing extra with it, which feels weird to say giving the way they try SO hard to try everything at recent series laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Aug 2 2017, 11:48 AM
Post #57
Brown cow, stunning!

Big Brother 13

I'll be honest I didn't pay this one my utmost attention either oops, some of the vile goings on meant I dipped in and out. It was all systems go from launch, as is customary for C5 BB, as saviour of the series Deana was randomly chosen to enter the house first and was immune for the first eviction but had to nominate 3 people for eviction, with animal loving model Victoria losing out to Andy Scott-Lee's missus Lydia narrowly. She was then replaced by Becky on Day 4 when, for the first time ever, viewers could vote in a housemate, but viewers soon regretted their decision as Becky was annoying af. Like Big Brother 12, I struggle to pick out any real standout moments that I think "ah classic", but I'll cover how much I love Deana below. I did like they were allowed to discuss nominations at first, I think that should be more prevalent as it emphasises strategy rather than eye wateringly try hard showmances etc etc etc, but when asked of course the stupid public put an end to it in a poll.

This series was marred by the insiders vs outsiders thing, particularly Conor's vile behaviour towards Deana. He made aggressive physical and sexual threats, among the most vile in BB history that almost makes Helen Wood look like Samanda. Deana could so much as breathe and he'd be calling her a piece of shit and threatening to shove her epilator up her vagina. He was backed up by his cronies Arron and Luke S particularly, but while neither of those were that popular (Luke S I feel would have been evicted prior to the final if nominated) for some reason the audience CONDONED Conor somewhat and saved him from eviction multiple times. I have no idea how he was getting votes, if people were voting for him being "hot" they clearly didn't see Luke S in his pants kink.gif What was even worst was Conor was pretty much rewarded for this, when really he should have been thrown out. He wasn't evicted by public to a booing crowd, or a thrown out the back for his vile actions, he was rewarded with HALF THE BLOODY PRIZE FUND in a twist prior to the final... In the end this series ended a bit meh, as Luke A is one of my least fave winners tbh. Idk what it is, I just found him so unlikeable and dull af. Him and Adam are probably the worst final 2 in civilian BB history.

BEST:

Deana - queen. What she went through in that house was vile but she stayed herself and gave us so much entertainment <3 I wish she was in a better series I paid more attention to as she'd probably be an all time fave.

Lauren - she seemed lovely, just a lot of fun and likeable and it's a shame she couldn't oust Luke A in that head to head eviction. But then bloody Adam would have won which is even worse laugh.gif Well, or Lauren could have actually, I wouldn't have been surprised, but we'll never know.

WORST:

Conor - vile vile man but I've said all I need to above, just hideous. One of the all time worst.

Arron - up Conor's arse, not quite as bad to Deana but not much better.... At least he was hot I suppose.

+Quote Post
Parallel Reality
post Aug 2 2017, 03:51 PM
Post #58
BuzzJack Gold Member

I really enjoyed BB13, and it was one of my favourite C5 series. It had a good mix of people in there, from the awful to the amazing. I loved Shievonne and her random sayings "Wake up and smell the HOUMOUS!" and "You came at me like a bull in a china shop" laugh.gif - I also loved Deana, of course. What a goddess. It was a messy series early on due to the discussions of nominations. Victoria went too soon, she was a complete diva in the two or three days she was in there. I didn't like Lydia but my friend was a HUGE fan of her. Ashleigh and Luke S weren't that likable but relatively inoffensive. I remember the public absolutely HATING Caroline - She was car crash TV, but Conor was far, far worse. Rumours had it that it was fixed for him to win the money, and I think this was a rare obvious fix in BB as the white room had space for three housemates, but the producers decided that it was between the four housemates (rather than the three) with the least nominations that week, to decide which of themselves would go into the white room. Quite conveniently, Conor had received the fourth least amount of nominations, so was allowed to go in, which was ridiculous. There were also rumours that he was friends with a producer too which may have explained why he never got into more serious trouble, and the show's bias towards him (especially when they realised he wouldn't win). This series also hosted my favourite task ever (Turf Wars).

+Quote Post
diva las vegans
post Aug 2 2017, 05:13 PM
Post #59
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

Lauren and Deana were both robbed as well. I remember I stopped watching after Lauren lost to boring AF Luke and yes that F2 was the dullest in BBUK history.

+Quote Post
Mack.
post Aug 2 2017, 06:06 PM
Post #60
It's still will be the return of the Mack 4eva
Member No.: 12,915
   No Gallery Pics

Conor should have been ejected for his behaviour.

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:04 PM