BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
20 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Big Brother Canada 5, March 15th, 2017
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Aaron.
post Jan 20 2015, 01:16 PM
Post #1
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 3,245
First Media Press Release! http://www.shawmedia.ca/Media/PressRelease...seId=6442460874

Following two seasons, and five Canadian Screen Awards nominations, Big Brother Canada's third run will be its biggest and boldest yet, with 25 hours of non-stop drama broadcast nationally each week.

Big Brother Canada's rousing reality schedule is as follows:

- The series airs Mondays at 8pm ET/PT, Wednesdays at 9pm ET/PT, and Sundays at 7pm ET/PT on Global.
- The Big Brother Canada Side Show returns for its second season in a new, one-hour format Thursdays at 10pm ET/PT beginning March 26 on Slice.
- Big Brother Canada After Dark returns Monday through Sunday from 3am to 6am ET/PT beginning March 26 on Slice.

Online, the show's popular live feeds, which streamed over 46.5 million minutes* of content last season, return free-of-charge on www.BigBrotherCanada.ca.

Following a coast-to-coast casting call, a new group of houseguests will move in to a recently renovated Big Brother Canada house outfitted wall-to-wall with cameras and microphones capturing their every move. The houseguests will compete for a grand prize of $100,000 and a $25,000 gift card from The Brick. Based on Endemol's worldwide hit franchise and in association with Shaw Media, Big Brother Canada is produced by Insight Productions Ltd., an award-winning production company most recently honoured with an Academy Icon Award on its 35th anniversary by the Academy of Canadian Cinema & Television.

It's not really clear when the launch date is, but if the Side Show starts March 26th and it's airing Mondays - I'd probably assume March 23rd?
So late this year sad.gif

This post has been edited by Aaron.: Feb 14 2017, 01:48 PM
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
J❄️hq
post Feb 18 2015, 06:23 PM
Post #2
Group icon
my anxiety attacks
User: 8,674
Just seen Arisa posting on twitter about the March 23rd start. Still over a month away. Can they stop pushing it back every year sad.gif

+Quote this post
Dillan
post Feb 19 2015, 03:42 PM
Post #3
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 12,376
I'm so excited! Last season was probably one of my favorite BB seasons ever!

+Quote this post
Liаm
post Feb 19 2015, 03:45 PM
Post #4
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139
I'll be watching this to plug the gap between BBs - aside from CBB it's been three months! BBAU ended in Nov drama.gif

+Quote this post
EXO
post Mar 22 2015, 09:46 PM
Post #5
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 16,646
Cant wait for this the cast seems amazing im really interested in Kevin as i think this game could go really well or fall straight on his face (A La Brian BB 10)

I missed BBCAN though to be honest last year and the first season was so addictive and amazing gameplaying and TV!

All i can say is bring on monday and bring on the LF again! GoodBye Spring!

+Quote this post
J❄️hq
post Mar 24 2015, 03:36 PM
Post #6
Group icon
my anxiety attacks
Sindy WITH AN S heart.gif Initial favourite from the introductions and then she wins the first comp, go girl!!!

I like the first twists but I hope the public aren't given too much power throughout the season.

Nominees suck. I like them both sad.gif Go after the boys.

+Quote this post
Dillan
post Mar 24 2015, 06:25 PM
Post #7
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 12,376
I found 'Sidney with an S' quite irritating tbh.

I also like both nominees. sad.gif But I voted and voted out the younger one because I think the older one will have a lot more to give.

+Quote this post
EXO
post Mar 25 2015, 11:44 AM
Post #8
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 16,646
I voted out Resha, Mainly because Pilar was the only one to go after two strong men!

+Quote this post
J❄️hq
post Mar 25 2015, 10:17 PM
Post #9
Group icon
my anxiety attacks
I'm rooting for Risha to stay because I took to her more in the introductions. But I think the public may have voted to keep Pilar, given she's the replacement (and didn't get to fight for her safety) and Risha was more of a collective house decision.

Who knows what reasoning the majority of the public will have used though.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Mar 27 2015, 11:45 AM
Post #10
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
LOVE
Sindy - WITH A FLAWLESS S.
Zach - So. f***ing. Hot. He will win unless a Jon/Neda-esq alliance is formed.
Kevin - Strategic Mastermind? I actually think he's going to fail. On the cusp of Love and Like.
Ashleigh - Screams early boot to me too, but she's from Calgary as well so have to show the love. I think she's going to be used hard in this game. She's going to be quite valuable.

Britnee - VT was amazing, getting a decent edit too.
Sarah - SCREAMED first boot to me, so I'm happy she survived.
Willow - She was my favorite initially, didn't see too much from her Episode 2. SHE'S FROM MY TOWN <3.
Pilar - Thought I would hate her, but is providing some value. Don't see her lasting too long. She's disposable.
Johnny - Not usually a fan of the queeny gays, but could be good for entertainment value perhaps?
Jordan - I only LIKE Jordan. He reminds me of Arlie from last year, he's playing way too hard way too early and he's not charming enough to get him out of situations.

HATE
Godfrey - ZZZ. So boring. My hate comes from a few things I've seen on the feeds. Hope he's out early.
Risha - HUGE Dissapointment. Loved her episode 1. Episode 2 she lost it for me. Clearly had no fight and gave up. It's hard to really tell what would have happened if this was a regular eviction but I think she would have gone maybe? It just seems like she gave up and I have no respect for that.

INDIFFERENT
Bruno - Haven't seen too much of him so far.
Bobby - Ehhh
Naeha - Who?
Graig - Overlooked in a crowd full of basic white men.

+Quote this post
J❄️hq
post Apr 2 2015, 02:06 AM
Post #11
Group icon
my anxiety attacks
The chop shop - just another alliance to add to the long list that I hate.

Rather tired of the 'evicted houseguests may get a chance to return' twist, but, Sindy is way too much of a queen to be second out and that's it.

Favourites now are Kevin, Johnny and Naeha. Jordan is growing a lot too, I agree with the Arlie comparison but he's a lot better at this moment.

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post Apr 7 2015, 01:16 PM
Post #12
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
Pronouns: he/him
User: 13,530
Not posted any thoughts yet so here's a ranking of all houseguests this series (including those evicted):

1. Naeha - LOVED her, she seemed to be playing a good game and had it ruined by Graig and Bruno. Really hoping she gets back in. She seemed incredibly boring in the first two episodes or so but she came into her own quickly.
2. Sindy - with an S heart.gif
3. Brittnee - her master plan this week has well and truly SOLD her to me, so well thought out and she seems thoroughly lovely too.
4. Sarah - I thought she'd end up being quite annoying at first but I'm really enjoying her, bringing some great vibes to the house and a strong game player too.
--
5. Zach
6. Bobby - OK he's not the best game player but he's giving me EYE CANDY.
7. Kevin - I like him a lot but he's made a couple of big mistakes I think (nominating Naeha being one x). Nice guy though and wouldn't be unhappy for him to stay a while longer.
--
8. Jordan - he annoyed me at first (an annoying version of Peter? also get the Arlie comparisons tbh) but is growing on me.
9. Johnny - similar to Jordan actually, he annoyed me at first but is getting slightly better.
10. Pilar - lovely but kinda floating.
11. Ashleigh - as above.
12. Willow
13. Risha - I think she had potential but she didn't really TRY to campaign as Aaron said, which was a shame. I did vote to save Pilar anyway.
--
14. Godfrey
15. Bruno - ugh.
16. Graig - UGHHHHH. He's horrid isn't he? He's so far up his own arse it's ridiculous. Hopefully a goner this week.

Oh and the Chop Shop, whilst I quite like some of its members, needs to fall apart ASAP.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post Apr 8 2015, 04:44 AM
Post #13
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139
I'm on episode 3 but:

01 Britnee - loving her so far, seems like a nice girl but not a waste of space or airy with it.
02 Sindy - WITH AN S. The sass <3
03 Naeha
04 Kevin - SO hot.
05 Zach - ditto
06 Sarah - seems like she could be fun but i need to see more
07 Jordan - he is just adorable! Could get annoying though, not sure
08 Ashleigh - I like what I see but she seems disposable really
09 Pilar - ditto, these two could be like Amber/Brittany from last summer's BBUS
10 Willow - ditto
11 Johnny - he looks like a cross between Raven and Joslyn Fox from Drag Race (when they're out of drag) and could feasibly be on that show too, annoying for now.
12 Risha - no loss really, she just kind of gave up and took it as if she was on the block alone and was a cert to go... As soon as I saw her I thought "well she'd not last five minutes in BBUK" lmao, reminded me of Victoria from BB13 a bit, even if mostly lookswise and the cougar thing. Still, I think both she and Pilar have a lot to give than a few of the others.
13 Bobbya
14 Godfrey
15 Bruno
16 Graig

Lots of indistinguishable straight typical white guys, but the hot ones keep my attention enough laugh.gif Godfrey seems deadly boring and Bruno and Graig have something really off about them already for me.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Apr 9 2015, 12:26 PM
Post #14
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
*LOVE*
Britnee - Just from this week alone. Goddess. She will be out the next two weeks tho unless a girl wins HOH or she wins Veto.
Sarah - Goddess 2.0 - I want her to win HOH just so she will get some pot and be mellow as f***.
Kevin - Big Brother God. Keep getting those wins, Champ. However I think his game is already f***ed.

*LIKE*
Bobby - Dat tight body doe. His face is so unattractive. I don't mind him I guess, just waiting for his blindside tho.
Zach - Probably playing the smartest game, which is no game at all at this point. Just lay back and let everyone go after each other.
Johnny - Good on him for holding his own with the whole Graig thing. He's not even 1/10th of Glitter Gary however.
Ashleigh - So thick it's awesome.
Jordan - Again, like Zach he's playing a pretty solid game.

*HATE*
Godfrey - Still f***ing irks me.

*MEH*
Bruno - Starting to play a little bit more, but still so boring.
Willow - WHO?! Seriously. Loved her Episode 1 and now where is she?!
Pilar - Another under the radar. Not even worth mentioning.

+Quote this post
J❄️hq
post Apr 14 2015, 09:29 AM
Post #15
Group icon
my anxiety attacks
My two faves on the block sad.gif

This is why I voted for forced veto!!1

+Quote this post
RedRosaLux
post Apr 16 2015, 09:18 AM
Post #16
Group icon
New Entry
User: 21,761
zzzz so boring!

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Apr 16 2015, 11:42 AM
Post #17
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Yeah. Wow. This season is terrible.
Have we even had a fully live HOH competition? Tonight she asked 2 questions and was like "k. watch Sunday".
Not to mention BBC is flopping big time in the ratings. Last week it came 25th, 28th and 29th out of the top 30 shows. It's being beat out by things like The News at this point sleep.gif. Chances are it will either move back to Slice or be cancelled after this season at this point.

+Quote this post
MikeD
post Apr 19 2015, 12:07 PM
Post #18
Group icon
New Entry
User: 21,765
ewww

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Apr 22 2015, 11:47 AM
Post #19
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Apparently the house has flipped on Zach and Jordan and with less than 12 hours to go until the eviction, Jordan may be leaving instead of Godfrey.
Brittnee secured the votes late last night working on Bobby who was a holdout. Here's the way the votes are expected to go:

Votes to evict Godfrey: Kevin, Ashliegh, Pilar, Willow
Votes to evict Jordan: Bobby, Bruno, Britnee, Sarah, Sindy

Anything could happen in the next 12ish hours, but at least right now it's looking like Jordan will leave and he has no idea.

+Quote this post
J❄️hq
post Apr 23 2015, 10:03 AM
Post #20
Group icon
my anxiety attacks
I feel super bad for Jordan in all of this drama.gif But Arisa made a good point of him having himself to blame.

Aside from liking Jordan, I love how this all went down. I love the speeches, the blindside, a split house and I'm even starting to get on board with Godfrey! Jordan leaving on Zach's HOH is amazing like you couldn't make it up.

And I am so happy with Sindy being back to save the season.

+Quote this post

20 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 05:32 AM