BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Boris's reply to me....and no doubt many others
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Long Dong Silver
post Aug 31 2019, 05:55 PM
Post #41
Group icon
Buffy/Charmed
User: 18,639
I don't even know what to say to all of that laugh.gif
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Jessie Where
post Sep 1 2019, 09:42 PM
Post #42
Group icon
Break the tension
User: 51
QUOTE(Trump2020 @ Aug 31 2019, 05:08 PM) *
I can't believe the hatred and general dislike for Boris on here. There must be someone else besides me who likes him! Thank goodness the ordinary Tory members mostly preferred him to Hunt.

I'm actually feeling very despondent today about Brexit. I don't think we'll ever leave tbh. mad.gif sad.gif I'm sure something will prevent it happening at the end of October. I just want us out asap. This stalemate, caused by MP's, has gone on too long now. Talk of Gordon Brown now having persuaded the EU to extend the deadline. Can't he keep his nose out and remember he's not PM now, thank God. rolleyes.gif Well Boris doesn't have to agree to another extension and I hope he keeps his nerve and says NO to them as we're leaving on 31st October. He mustn't crumble now as us Brexiteers were promised we were leaving deal or no deal on 31st Oct. If we pass that date and are still in then I can't see us ever leaving which will please you lot but leave millions feeling cheated and disenfranchised.

You'll never understand or get it because you're stupid, you're ignorant, you're brainwashed and you've probably spent your whole life being that way + you don't know anything other than that. And that's fine, but it's probably probably why you struggle to get to grips with our justified distaste for the big ol' "Johnson".

+Quote this post
crazy chris
post Sep 1 2019, 09:46 PM
Post #43
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 53
QUOTE(Tawdry Hepburn @ Sep 1 2019, 10:42 PM) *
You'll never understand or get it because you're stupid, you're ignorant, you're brainwashed and you've probably spent your whole life being that way + you don't know anything other than that. And that's fine, but it's probably probably why you struggle to get to grips with our justified distaste for the big ol' "Johnson".

Well open your mind and see his good points as well as his faults. Are you perfect? Am I perfect? Is anyone on earth perfect? At least he's trying to sort this mess that Mad May left us in.

+Quote this post
Suedehead2
post Sep 1 2019, 09:55 PM
Post #44
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 3,272
QUOTE(Trump2020 @ Sep 1 2019, 10:46 PM) *
Well open your mind and see his good points as well as his faults. Are you perfect? Am I perfect? Is anyone on earth perfect? At least he's trying to sort this mess that Mad May left us in.

And his good points are?

Let's look at what he has achieved as PM so far? A few weeks ago, he put the chances of leaving the EU without a deal at a million to one. Now, he says the chances are about 50-50. The government's own assessments say that leaving without a deal would be the most economically damaging form of leaving, so you would think that the government would be committed to avoiding it. But no - the PM has, by his own estimate, taken the chances from vanishingly remote to pretty likely in a matter of weeks. By any reasonable criteria, that is a catastrophically awful start.

+Quote this post
Jessie Where
post Sep 1 2019, 10:27 PM
Post #45
Group icon
Break the tension
And that's before we even get started on his catalogue of colossal fuck-ups from when he was the Mayor, and as Foreign Secretary. But I realise there's no way of getting Chris the ignoramus to acknowledge that. sleep.gif

+Quote this post
Long Dong Silver
post Sep 1 2019, 10:29 PM
Post #46
Group icon
Buffy/Charmed
Have tou heard about what Unelected Beaurocrat Dominic Cummings, unelected leader, said about poor people like you??

+Quote this post
crazy chris
post Sep 1 2019, 10:32 PM
Post #47
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
QUOTE(Tawdry Hepburn @ Sep 1 2019, 11:27 PM) *
And that's before we even get started on his catalogue of colossal fuck-ups from when he was the Mayor, and as Foreign Secretary. But I realise there's no way of getting Chris the ignoramus to acknowledge that. sleep.gif

If he was such a bad mayor then why did I and many others re-elect him then? Wait until he wins a thumping majority at the next election, whenever it is.

This post has been edited by Trump2020: Sep 1 2019, 10:33 PM

+Quote this post
crazy chris
post Sep 1 2019, 10:34 PM
Post #48
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
QUOTE(Algernon Monqueef @ Sep 1 2019, 11:29 PM) *
Have tou heard about what Unelected Beaurocrat Dominic Cummings, unelected leader, said about poor people like you??

No, please enlighten me?

+Quote this post
Jessie Where
post Sep 1 2019, 10:46 PM
Post #49
Group icon
Break the tension
QUOTE(Trump2020 @ Sep 1 2019, 11:32 PM) *
If he was such a bad mayor then why did I and many others re-elect him then? Wait until he wins a thumping majority at the next election, whenever it is.

I can't claim to speak for the other voters, but I can quite confidently say in the case of you it's because you're a halfwit. Maybe a fair few of them can be tarred with the same brush, though.

+Quote this post
Long Dong Silver
post Sep 1 2019, 10:48 PM
Post #50
Group icon
Buffy/Charmed
QUOTE(Trump2020 @ Sep 1 2019, 11:34 PM) *
No, please enlighten me?

He said rich people are superioe with superior genes!!!! EUGENICS.

+Quote this post
Long Dong Silver
post Sep 1 2019, 10:50 PM
Post #51
Group icon
Buffy/Charmed

That's what you said about mad may rotf.gif

HE HATES YOU. HE IS THE LANDED GENTRY!! He is VILE. God's sake man! Suffering from upstairs downstairs sycophantry syndrome in 2019 is judt EMBARRASSING.

HOW WILL BOJO IMPROVE YOUR LIFE?! HE WON'T.

+Quote this post
vidcapper
post Sep 2 2019, 04:54 AM
Post #52
Group icon
Paul Hyett
User: 364
QUOTE(Algernon Monqueef @ Sep 1 2019, 11:48 PM) *
He said rich people are superioe with superior genes!!!! EUGENICS.

If this is what you are quoting, it doesn't say what you claim...

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/j...ople-or-the-nhs

Or perhaps this :

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2013/o...ng-gove-adviser

Either way, if you come up with soundbites like the above without sourcing them, you are as disingeneous as any politician, Tory, Labour, or whomever!

This post has been edited by vidcapper: Sep 2 2019, 04:55 AM

+Quote this post
Iz 🌟
post Sep 2 2019, 05:09 AM
Post #53
Group icon
I'm a paragon so don't perceive me
User: 12,929
Okay, let's quote him. From those sources.

In one of the most controversial passages of the thesis, Cummings maintains that individual child performance is mainly based on genetics and a child's IQ rather than the quality of teaching.

He says: "There is strong resistance across the political spectrum to accepting scientific evidence on genetics. Most of those that now dominate discussions on issues such as social mobility entirely ignore genetics and therefore their arguments are at best misleading and often worthless." He claims research shows that as much as 70% of a child's performance is genetically derived.
Now, is that a dogwhistle to eugenicists? What else is it going to be? The thing is, that aside, his argument is right, the argument that people need to be better educated and challenged in education. So it makes no sense to come down on the nature side of the nature vs nurture debate when pushing the rest of that paper, unless you're a massive racist. Perhaps not a strictly rich vs poor divide, but mischaracterising and dismissing those very worrying concerns is unhelpful.

His testimony about Conservative MPs is also pretty damning even though it's what we are aware of already, and yet of course, he's as immoral as the rest of them and a hypocrite by now working for them:
“That is what most people in the country have thought about the Tory party for decades. I know a lot of Tory MPs and I am sad to say the public is basically correct. Tory MPs largely do not care about these poorer people. They don’t care about the NHS. And the public has kind of cottoned on to that.”

+Quote this post
Suedehead2
post Sep 2 2019, 07:26 AM
Post #54
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 3,272

As I've said before, he went into the election as clear favourite and ended up winning by a tiny majority.

Perhaps you could list his successes as mayor. It shouldn't take very long.

+Quote this post
Long Dong Silver
post Sep 2 2019, 09:50 AM
Post #55
Group icon
Buffy/Charmed
QUOTE(Izzy @ Sep 2 2019, 06:09 AM) *
Okay, let's quote him. From those sources.

Now, is that a dogwhistle to eugenicists? What else is it going to be? The thing is, that aside, his argument is right, the argument that people need to be better educated and challenged in education. So it makes no sense to come down on the nature side of the nature vs nurture debate when pushing the rest of that paper, unless you're a massive racist. Perhaps not a strictly rich vs poor divide, but mischaracterising and dismissing those very worrying concerns is unhelpful.

His testimony about Conservative MPs is also pretty damning even though it's what we are aware of already, and yet of course, he's as immoral as the rest of them and a hypocrite by now working for them:

Those are such damning indictments of the landed gentry worldview! Is it any wonder then that with people lioe him as was education advisor that the funding disparity is what it is?!

Also he accepted over 230k euros in handouts for his farm!! laugh.gif Is Tory hypocrisy even news these days though?

+Quote this post
vidcapper
post Sep 2 2019, 10:34 AM
Post #56
Group icon
Paul Hyett
User: 364
QUOTE(Algernon Monqueef @ Sep 2 2019, 10:50 AM) *
Those are such damning indictments of the landed gentry worldview! Is it any wonder then that with people lioe him as was education advisor that the funding disparity is what it is?!

Also he accepted over 230k euros in handouts for his farm!! laugh.gif Is Tory hypocrisy even news these days though?

Yes, there are a *few* like that, but to claim the whole Tory pasty is the same is just absurd - they would never get elected if they *were*. rolleyes.gif

+Quote this post
Long Dong Silver
post Sep 2 2019, 11:06 AM
Post #57
Group icon
Buffy/Charmed
Upstairs downstairs syndrome, press brainwashing, one party state media, establishment, lies, and historically entrenched. That's why that vile party gets elected. Nothing else.

+Quote this post
crazy chris
post Sep 3 2019, 05:04 PM
Post #58
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
Boris's very first PMQ's tomorrow at noon. Let's see if he wipes the floor with Corbyn.

+Quote this post
Long Dong Silver
post Sep 3 2019, 05:06 PM
Post #59
Group icon
Buffy/Charmed
He won't. You will believe he will even if he stood there silently however.

Let me save you some time:

GUFFAW HARR HURR ETON HAR HURRR TORY LIES HARR HURR BREXSHIT HER HARRR BY GUM HURRR I WENT TO ETON AND DESERVE TO RULE HAR HURRR.

+Quote this post
Long Dong Silver
post Sep 3 2019, 05:07 PM
Post #60
Group icon
Buffy/Charmed
QUOTE(Common Sense @ Sep 3 2019, 06:04 PM) *
Boris's very first PMQ's tomorrow at noon.

And possibly his last.

+Quote this post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 08:27 PM