BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> S06; E04: 'The Hurt Locker, Part One'
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
J❄️hq
post Jan 21 2015, 02:56 PM
Post #1
my anxiety attacks
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 8,674

SUE STIRS THE POT ON AN ALL-NEW "GLEE" FRIDAY, JANUARY 23, ON FOX

Rachel tries to make a deal with Will, so that his glee club purposefully underperforms at their invitational. Meanwhile, Sue is busy meddling and hypnotizes Sam into making a move on Rachel to throw her off in the all-new "The Hurt Locker, Part One" episode of GLEE airing Friday, Jan. 23 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GLE-604) (TV-14 D, L)

They're doing the classic that is "A Thousand Miles" wub.gif Along with some other tracks

"Bitch" by Meredith Brooks
"Rock Lobster" by The B-52's
"Whip It" by Devo
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Theonix
post Jan 21 2015, 05:02 PM
Post #2
BUY Phoenix on Amazon / STREAM Phoenix on Spotify
Group: Members
Member No.: 8,661

"A Thousand Miles" and "Bitch" are great songs, I'm really looking forward to seeing those performed. I'm not a fan of "Whip It" due to hearing it in Pitch Perfect but maybe the original sounds better... I'll wait and see.

The trailer doesn't fill me with much hope for the episode though, it looks/feels very like a season four or five immature one (such as Pupper Master). Hopefully it's much better than I'm expect though!

+Quote Post
J❄️hq
post Jan 24 2015, 11:26 AM
Post #3
my anxiety attacks
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 8,674

Puppet Master was a great episode! As was this, I found Sue really funny and as much as the hypnotizing was silly, it did kinda fit with Sam's character.

"Rock Lobster" sounded AWFUL but "Bitch" was a fabulous number and I really enjoyed "A Thousand Miles" too, I really like Rachel and Sam as a pairing.

+Quote Post
Theonix
post Jan 27 2015, 01:56 PM
Post #4
BUY Phoenix on Amazon / STREAM Phoenix on Spotify
Group: Members
Member No.: 8,661

QUOTE(J▲hq @ Jan 24 2015, 11:26 AM) *
Puppet Master was a great episode! As was this, I found Sue really funny and as much as the hypnotizing was silly, it did kinda fit with Sam's character.

"Rock Lobster" sounded AWFUL but "Bitch" was a fabulous number and I really enjoyed "A Thousand Miles" too, I really like Rachel and Sam as a pairing.

I actually quite enjoyed this episode in the end, minus the hypnotising. I didn't really like the plausibility of Sam and Rachel learning to play the piano in, what, a week though! None of the songs were great (and if Vocal Adrenaline are going to scare New Directions/The Warblers, they really need to perform songs from this decade/century - what even at "Rock Lobster"/"Whip It" manson.gif).

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:25 PM