BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 
4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> JACK'S BEST & WORST BIG BROTHER HOUSEMATES
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
JackTheeStallion
post 3rd February 2016, 05:06 PM
Post #1
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 223

I'll be counting down my most favourite and hated housemates (normal & celeb) of all time with full commentary. I'll be starting with my most hated first.

Any predictions? Please share angel.gif

This post has been edited by Jack: 3rd February 2016, 05:07 PM
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 3rd February 2016, 05:10 PM
Post #2
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

Helen first on the hated kink.gif

+Quote this post
UltraCruelSummer
post 3rd February 2016, 05:11 PM
Post #3
Group icon
It's a cruel summer.
User: 20,947

Looking forward to this, also expecting Helen to be top of the worst list!

+Quote this post
jakewild
post 3rd February 2016, 05:28 PM
Post #4
Group icon
not 152chris (☻‿☻)
User: 2,790

charley uchea fav cmon

+Quote this post
*Tim
post 3rd February 2016, 05:52 PM
Post #5
Group icon
Bitch of t seet
User: 16,660

I'm ready.

+Quote this post
JackTheeStallion
post 3rd February 2016, 06:16 PM
Post #6
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

MOST HATED

40 Dennis McHugh

Why I hate him:

Vile camp trash that SPAT on Mohamed. I didn't like Mohamed or Rex at all but to spit on someone is possibly the worst thing you can do, and he deserved to be removed.

39 Daley Ojuederie

Why I hate him:

Watching this video back, it's even more shocking than I remember it being. Hazel was a vile little cretin but it takes two to tango. Daley was a very odd one, he started off being very quiet and sort of sweet with the odd weird remark here and there. He only really opened up to Hazel and of course they had their own thing which tore down his relationship on the outside. His girlfriend on BOTS was one of the most heartbreaking things I have seen.

38 Lee Ryan

Why I hate him:

There was no specific moment, so I just picked the one above. The excuses he came out for his behaviour regarding Jasmine and Casey, especially Casey who obviously fell for him hard was just so hard to watch. I don't think he cared about anyone but himself when it came down to it.

37 Vicky Entwistle

Why I hate her:

She was the worst in using the excuse of 'respect your elders'. She felt superior to everyone when she was a moaning old bitch. The way Charlotte Crosby put her down calling her a gremlin and shouting ARE YA f***IN THICK was hilarious however. She always had nothing to say back as well.

36 Chloe Goodman

Why I hate her:

Thankfully she was too irrelevant to have many videos of her. Her treatment of the adorable Alicia Douvall was disgusting and she just rammed herself tight up Katie Hopkins and Cami Li's assholes. She was embarrasing, slutty and I was thrilled when she was evicted first.

+Quote this post
UltraCruelSummer
post 3rd February 2016, 06:43 PM
Post #7
Group icon
It's a cruel summer.
User: 20,947

Chloe and Lee were horrific, definitely agree with your commentary about both of them sick2.gif

+Quote this post
Cameron
post 3rd February 2016, 07:18 PM
Post #8
Group icon
THE BLAZE *.*
User: 18,061

I really hated Chloe Goodmans series of CBB. The treatment towards Alicia was heartbreaking to watch. Then Callum Best would keep insisting he was a good guy laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Mack.
post 3rd February 2016, 10:37 PM
Post #9
Group icon
It's still will be the return of the Mack 4eva
User: 12,915

All five were awful in their own ways. Dennis for that spitting incident. Daley for resorting in putting his hand around Hazel' s neck and then saying that it was all her despite her being an obnoxious woman. Lee Ryan for making that series all about his loose willy syndrome. Vicky was moody and Chloe for embarrassing herself as the thumbnail shows of her in a skimpy thong and comments about Alicia.

I expect McCririck will be in your Top 5.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 3rd February 2016, 10:40 PM
Post #10
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 3,245

Jade (BB3) for a placement on the Best and Jade (CBB) for placement on the Worst.
I'm re-watching BB3 right now, I had no idea Jade was so irrelevant from Week 2 - Where I'm at.
This is obviously before Veruca-gate

+Quote this post
JackTheeStallion
post 3rd February 2016, 11:07 PM
Post #11
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

35 Lionel Blair

Why I hate him:

A fake bitter old man, whilst he had his humorous moments, he was always horrible to Luisa unnecessarily so. ''AM I YOUR BOSS NOW?! AM I YOUR BOSS?!''

34 Jack McDermott

Why I hate him:

In one of the worst civilian series in a long time, mostly affected by the god awful 4 out 4 in twist, the return of Satan and the arrival of her partner Marc, there was also the lovely arrival of Jack. I believe the above video showed the beginning of his demise in making one of the most boring decisions ever, oh how I wish he took the car and f***ed off! The way he acted like the public loved him (and annoyingly did because the public are r*t****). He also treated both Harry Amelia and Sam absolutely appallingly. One of my favourite moments with him was how Nikki made him believe he really WAS popular and he believed it like the idiot he is!

33 John Partridge

Why I hate him:

Absolutely the worst housemate of the current series (yes, worse than Steph!). The way he says 'girl', how everything he says cringes me out, the way he asslicks housemate to housemate when they get popular but find out their unpopular, makes them feel like shit. Ugh, so infuriating. I think his big turning point was when he pretty much made everyone turn against Tiffany and also when he said he never cried at his Dad's funeral but Gemma made him cry. Absolutely vile man and he has been a torture to watch this series.

32 Coolio

Why I hate him:

An absolutely vile pig of a man. The way he treated almost every female housemate was disgusting, and I was thrilled that he was evicted first in UBB. I believe he was a huge part for the reason behind Nadia's fall from grace as well.

31 Arron Lowe

Why I hate him:

Although he is ridiculously hot he is also a massive c**t. His treatment of Deana was one of the worst I have ever seen, him and Connor made the series pretty much unbearable for me personally. He was also very nasty to Becky who became a Jale esque character and ended up f***ing siding with him! Thankfully he was rightfully evicted mid way through the series. I loved when Lydia was one of the only housemates to stand up to him and she was also my favourite that series.

This post has been edited by Jack: 3rd February 2016, 11:08 PM

+Quote this post
JackTheeStallion
post 3rd February 2016, 11:49 PM
Post #12
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

Thanks for the comments so far! Unfortunately BB4 and prior won't feature. BB4 because I had no opinion whatsoever and I only caught half of BB3 so can't make a real decision.

There isn't any of the early CBB series either because they were fairly irrelevant too.

+Quote this post
HarryBorelli
post 3rd February 2016, 11:59 PM
Post #13
Group icon
The Lady Said Go Home!
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 20,835

Jack puke.gif

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 4th February 2016, 12:15 AM
Post #14
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 3,245

Such a shame that you didn't see BB3 - a great cast, you would have had some Best/Worst there.
BB4 needs to be eliminated from all of history. Horrible year.
Urgh at Jack. He was smart to not take the car, he was clearly popular for week 1.. it all went downhill from there.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 4th February 2016, 02:41 AM
Post #15
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

OMG YES Lionel was horrendous. That would be the moment I'd pick too to pinpoint exactly why!!

Also hate Jack to a ridiculous degree. Bumped into him twice at a club near uni as he sadly lives here, he comes across as quite obnoxious. There's nobody who I don't dislike so far actually!

+Quote this post
JackTheeStallion
post 4th February 2016, 09:02 AM
Post #16
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

30 Sezer Yurtseven

Why I hate him:

He was one of the first males to be REALLY hated I think. He thought he was all that, bitched behinds peoples backs like a little girl and thought he was god's gift to mankind as well when he looked like a little rat really. When he got evicted with over 70%, the look on his face was priceless!

29 Dave Vaughan

Why I hate him:

It says a lot when someone who came 2nd only has like two videos on YouTube from his time in the house. He was completely useless and had really old fashioned views on sexuality and stuff. He also contributed to Rachael being the first person to be evicted from that series, which imo, was a great shame.

28 Freddie Fisher (Halfwit)

Why I hate him:

Probably the first one on my list who people liked. He was absolutely adored initially, surviving eviction after eviction until he came head to head with Marcus in a close vote and finally got evicted. He made the series unbearable alongside Marcus for me and I could not fathom why he was so loved. He was unbearingly patronising to his other housemates and became big headed when he continued to survive evictions. I believe his demise was when he continued to put down Lisa and Dave for no real reason.

27 Darnell Swallow

Why I hate him:

The above video with him, Mohamed and Rex taunting Sara on how many men she had slept with is really uncomfortable. I think it got complaints actually, Darnell was the leader of the most annoying clique of all time, the happy f***ing house clique. Gross. I had the misfortune of seeing him at a nightclub and he got heavily booed, had a tantrum and stormed out biggrin.gif. What a bellend.

26 Richard Newman

Why I hate him:

I watched BB7 back recently and he's unbearable, moreso than I remembered. The way he used to continue to rip into poor old Imogen was completely uncalled for, he used to always go for the easy targets. I think he thought he ran the house too, which he annoyingly did to a degree. He made it all the way to the final unfortunately enough.

+Quote this post
Alex!
post 4th February 2016, 11:06 AM
Post #17
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 10,983

I've hated every one that you've mentioned so far laugh.gif

They all were vile to the core.

+Quote this post
Mack.
post 4th February 2016, 07:30 PM
Post #18
Group icon
It's still will be the return of the Mack 4eva
User: 12,915

I believe it was over 90% for Sezer. That was brilliant seeing his face when he got evicted.

Dave? Isn't he someone who said 'Glory' a lot?
Halfwit was a bit of a wet blanket to be honest with you.
Darnell was sure he would win it, I believe bookies even had 5-1 odds on that 'Cookie Love' making #1!!. No need at all when taunting Sara about that.

+Quote this post
JackTheeStallion
post 5th February 2016, 12:07 AM
Post #19
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

25 Danielle Lloyd, Jo O Meara & Jade Goody

Why I hate them:

There will be two instances of housemates being paired together in this countdown. I think this is appropriate here because all three were absolutely vile to Shilpa. I don't care if it is uneducated or anything, they should have known better and Jo's pathetic 'woe is me' sob stories since don't wash with me whatsoever.

24 John James Parton

Why I hate him:

Absolutely awful man. He ruined this series to me and was very misogynistic imo. He treated Josie like shit after the show if I remember correctly. His treatment of Rachael, and the public subsequently taking his side was a joke. I absolutely loved how Corin stood up to him, and was my favourite throughout the series for almost that reason alone.

23 Alexandra De Gale

Why I hate her:

Her actions in the house, looking back on it, completely baffle me. She was so aggressive and was such a massive c**t about it, she never saw that she was wrong and thought she was above everyone for whatever reason. The housemates looked genuinely terrified of her, especially poor Bex and Rachel. Stephanie was the only one who stood up to her and I loved her for that. MEMBA I TOLD YOU.

22 Ahmed Aghil

Why I hate him:

I can't find any specific video but he was an absolute twat taunting Michelle and Nadia at every opportunity he got. If I remember correctly, also fairly homophobic towards Marco as well.

21 Saskia Howard Clarke

Why I hate her:

One of the first female housemates that I PROPER hated. The way she treated Makosi and Vanessa was horrible, and her showmance with Maxwell was vomit inducing. I loved how Makosi put her in her place, as well as Kemal.

This post has been edited by Jack: 5th February 2016, 12:11 AM

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 5th February 2016, 02:25 AM
Post #20
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

There's still nobody I don't dislike laugh.gif I always hated Freddie, but I felt like I was alone!!! It was so frustrating to see him survive so many times (the most of any housemate iirc?)! I agree about Saskia too, at the start of the run she was actually alright but as soon as the whole thing with Maxwell escalated (around about when she had that argument with Mary and Mary was evicted soon after) she was absolutely terrible suddenly. In fact I agree with everything you've said, Dave was so useless and I still can't believe he came 2nd even in a year with 0 competition for runner-up drama.gif

+Quote this post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 26th April 2024, 06:26 AM