BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 
4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> JACK'S BEST & WORST BIG BROTHER HOUSEMATES
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
p a v
post 10th February 2016, 09:53 AM
Post #41
Group icon
thanks for being a sarcy lil bitch
User: 4,397

Yeah, ive never been slagged off in an online forum before... 👏

Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 10th February 2016, 03:06 PM
Post #42
Group icon
I found the love, I found the love in me
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 5,042

QUOTE(Mack @ Feb 10 2016, 08:59 AM) *
A reply back from Jack McDermott regarding the countdown. I sent him a link to your countdown.

He said this:
And as for Dave Vaughan, he liked the tweet I sent him and re-tweeted it.
omg. You're such a snitch!! ph34r.gif Lmao! *.*

+Quote this post
JackTheeStallion
post 10th February 2016, 03:16 PM
Post #43
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 223

Hahaha oh my god. Not really bothered if they know I hated them. Hey boo.

+Quote this post
RobBot
post 10th February 2016, 03:16 PM
Post #44
Group icon
I'm in a vewy bad mood, Bwadley.
User: 7,117

Chanelle is responsible for one of my favourite lines of Big Brother ever, as simple as it is, the power of "oh god, don't spit all over yourself, you SCRUFFY. LITTLE. $l*t." complete with manic head shaking gets me EVERY TIME. I adore Charley aswell but I just loved them both.

+Quote this post
Mack.
post 10th February 2016, 05:26 PM
Post #45
Group icon
It's still will be the return of the Mack 4eva
User: 12,915

QUOTE(Jonjo @ Feb 10 2016, 03:06 PM) *
omg. You're such a snitch!! ph34r.gif Lmao! *.*

Just thought I'll see what they might say and thought about the countdown just out of curiosity.

+Quote this post
JackTheeStallion
post 10th February 2016, 09:31 PM
Post #46
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

10 John McCririck

Why I hate him:

I think he kind of loves how hated he is, he plays it up and hams it up so much. To me, he is like the male version of Katie Hopkins and I think he shocks for the sake of shocking which is just boring to me. He is definitely a sexist pig though.

09 Jim Davidson

Why I hate him:

The worst and most baffling winner of Celebrity Big Brother ever. Easily. I will never get it. He was a miserable, sexist and homophobic old c**t. He succeeded however into fooling the retarded public that he was in the right and Luisa and Linda were somehow in the wrong. The things he said to Linda were vile yet the public hated her for standing up to him, absolutely baffling. He wasn't even remotely entertaining or funny imo.

+Quote this post
HarryBorelli
post 10th February 2016, 11:56 PM
Post #47
Group icon
The Lady Said Go Home!
User: 20,835

John puke.gif

I didnt mind Jim tbh

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 11th February 2016, 07:40 PM
Post #48
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

Both of those are hideous. I think the public are dumb enough to be like "oh they're old men it doesn't mattr!!!1!!" drama.gif

+Quote this post
Maz!
post 11th February 2016, 09:19 PM
Post #49
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
Pronouns: he/him
User: 20,217

This topic made me watch old Uk Big Brother series as i didn't watch them at the time. I'm currently watching Big Brother 6 and i'm enjoying it so far.
Great topic Jack yahoo.gif .

+Quote this post
UltraCruelSummer
post 11th February 2016, 09:21 PM
Post #50
Group icon
It's a cruel summer.
User: 20,947

Jim, Winston and Ken are all utterly horrific with vile views so good to see them here sick2.gif

+Quote this post
JackTheeStallion
post 11th February 2016, 10:12 PM
Post #51
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

08 Victor Ebuwa

Why I hate him:

I think he was the first housemate I properly hated. Vindictive, a game player and really nasty towards the women in the house. When he threw a f***ing PLATE at Emma and she got kicked out for it, that was one of the biggest injustice's of all time within Big Brother imo. Especially as Emma was genuinely winner material.

07 Austin Armacost

Why I hate him:

The way he acted towards poor old Janice was horrible. His shrill voice went right through me and the way he acted around James was so inappropriate, it gave me Craig Coates teas. If I was his husband I would be disgusted in him.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 11th February 2016, 10:27 PM
Post #52
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

Austin was pretty creepy, it was very odd...

I didn't hate Victor tbh but it did really piss me off that he got off, pretty much, when Emma was ejected. I know that they couldn't keep them both really but I think they have just got some balls and ejected Victor too, to be fair. I mean I doubt I'd have been complained of it being unfair if Emma stayed and not him though kink.gif It's such a shame, she was the most gutting ejection ever, the rest were housemates I didn't like who deserved to be ejected really.

+Quote this post
RobBot
post 12th February 2016, 12:23 AM
Post #53
Group icon
I'm in a vewy bad mood, Bwadley.
User: 7,117

Surprised to see Austin so high, I didn't like him but he's not as bad as some of your racist, genuinely vile housemates, surely!

I hate hate hate John McCririck though, I know he wants people to hate him, so I'm kinda reacting how he wants, I just wish they'd stop wheeling him out as he's so forcefully grating.

+Quote this post
Simon.
post 12th February 2016, 08:27 AM
Post #54
Group icon
Sugar Like Apple Pie
User: 126

Surprised to see Jim Davidson so high, I was so happy he won. Linda was the foul miserable one imo. Agree with literally all the rest though happy.gif

+Quote this post
HarryBorelli
post 12th February 2016, 10:23 AM
Post #55
Group icon
The Lady Said Go Home!
User: 20,835

I actually liked Austin most of the time kink.gif

+Quote this post
JackTheeStallion
post 12th February 2016, 12:57 PM
Post #56
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

Some of the ordering might be a bit off tbf but I couldn't be bothered to change it laugh.gif

+Quote this post
JackTheeStallion
post 13th February 2016, 11:23 AM
Post #57
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

06 Katie Hopkins

Why I hate her:

I know people like her but I cannot f***ING STAND HER. Her views are outdated and controversial for being the sake of controversial, she's the female version of John McCririck but more vicious with it. Everyone has to be a massive c**t to her or you don't have a personality. She was absolutely awful to Keith, Katie and Alicia. Thank god Katie Price did stand up to her eventually and managed to keep her cool when needed. Also, I thought she was much more unbearable than Perez ever was. Sorry not sorry.

05 Farrah Abraham

Why I hate her:

She was honestly f***ing psychotic. She has serious, serious issues. You could look at her wrong and she'd come screaming at you. Her constant putting down of Natasha was horrible. Her homophobic views were disgusting and she never, ever seems to think she does ANYTHING wrong. Crazy.

Also, I don't know how the above video can be labelled as 'best moments' and how I have seen she is applauded by some basic gays when she is a homophobic little c**t. Baffling.

This post has been edited by Jack: 13th February 2016, 11:27 AM

+Quote this post
p a v
post 13th February 2016, 11:57 AM
Post #58
Group icon
thanks for being a sarcy lil bitch
User: 4,397

i haven't seen Farrah's season (or any celeb season in full for that matter oops) but she seems like the absolute trash of the trashiest kind. i agree she does seem to have A LOT of REALLY serious issues. kind of surprised she hasn't lasted until the final and won. i mean helen did and it was right after her season as far as i remember?

maybe a lot of that was for show because she's quite clearly a media whore but it was all too disgusting.

+Quote this post
JackTheeStallion
post 13th February 2016, 12:03 PM
Post #59
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

She was adored on forums like DigitalSpy and TIBB as the most vile housemates always are. She had a lot of those basic gay supporters, which I could *KIND OF* get with Helen etc. but she said horrible things about gay people with people using the age old lame excuse of 'but she's entertaining!'.

+Quote this post
Klaus
post 13th February 2016, 12:10 PM
Post #60
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
User: 17,160

Farrah is definitely one of the worst ever housemates. Literally could never admit where she was wrong and she was absolutely vile just for the sake of it. Not entertaining in any way.

+Quote this post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 26th April 2024, 05:57 PM