BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Artist News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Pink Opened Up About Raising Her Daughter Gender-Neutral
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
troublepink
post Dec 4 2017, 02:16 PM
Post #1
Group icon
Beautiful Trauma
User: 590
If it's one thing we know about Pink, it's that she's never been one to conform.

Well in a recent interview with Mirror, Pink opened up about raising her daughter gender-neutral.

"We are a very label-less household," Pink said. "Last week, Willow told me she is going to marry an African woman. I was like, 'Great!'"

Willow added, "... And we are going to live with you while our house is getting ready."

In the interview, Pink also praised the bathroom at Willow's school for being gender-neutral. "The bathroom outside the kindergarten said, 'Gender Neutral, Anybody,' and it was a drawing of many different shapes," she said. "I took a picture of it and I wrote: 'Progress.' I thought that was awesome. I love that kids are having this conversation."

Buzzfeed
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
T Boy
post Dec 10 2017, 09:43 AM
Post #2
Group icon
Radical Pink Troll
User: 177
This doesn’t surprise me at all. Pink has always been a voice for women that don’t fit the general stereotype so to see her encouraging her own daughter to be herself and not what society dictates she must be is really amazing.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 12:36 AM