BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Artist News
6 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 >  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Nadine on I'm A Celebrity, Every little helps...
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Liаm
post 2nd December 2019, 10:52 PM
Post #61
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

She's leapfrogged Nadine and Jacqueline to become the top woman with some bookies!! *.*
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
-Jay-
post 2nd December 2019, 11:13 PM
Post #62
Group icon
"Jayrusaleminians" - Umi.
Pronouns: he/him
User: 3,217

That's an amazing turnaround after the bookies were kind of indifferent to her at the beginning! Ahead of Jacqueline is pretty major. ohmy.gif I wonder if Nadine could be something of a dark horse and actually make it to the final? Fingers crossed!

When she was announced I was fearful that she'd be something of a Natalie Appleton type of contestant (completely petrified and unable to do anything), but she's been the opposite. I'm so pleased that she's thrown herself into the show like she has, everything she's had to do she's got on with and achieved great results. I'm proud of her getting 10 stars. wub.gif

I'm really happy that the viewing public seem to have warmed to Nadine. Over the years, she hasn't really had the best public perception, which I've always felt was pretty unwarranted. sad.gif Glad she's had the opportunity to show that she's lovely and far from being a difficult diva.

+Quote this post
shadow2009
post 2nd December 2019, 11:23 PM
Post #63
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 10,059

I've kept an eye on her Instagram followers since the show launched. She was on 148K on launch night and over the last two days has jumped up about 20K new followers to 224K right now.

Still the lowest followers out of everyone left but the reaction to her on Twitter and Facebook is overwhelmingly positive tonight.

+Quote this post
Padamic Tension
post 3rd December 2019, 01:47 AM
Post #64
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol
User: 845

Tonight was one her best episodes so far.

+Quote this post
-0-0
post 3rd December 2019, 02:03 AM
Post #65
Group icon
🙄
User: 10,643

I love her

+Quote this post
Padamic Tension
post 3rd December 2019, 10:28 AM
Post #66
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol

It's going well for her in that she is coming across very well, down to earth and no diva like personality.

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post 3rd December 2019, 08:01 PM
Post #67
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
User: 13,530

So proud of her, last night's episode was such a triumph!!

+Quote this post
pippa
post 4th December 2019, 04:30 PM
Post #68
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 14,031

At last she is getting more on air time which was needed.
This will help her chances of staying in.

+Quote this post
shadow2009
post 5th December 2019, 06:52 PM
Post #69
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Such a stupid annoyance but it's bothering me that there's all these social media jokes and press articles about Jac/Andy being better singers than Nadine because of the karaoke the other night. I know Nadine kinda butchered the intro to All I Want For Christmas Is You but Tweets like "it's official, Nadine Coyle can't sing" and "embarrassing when Jac and Andy are better singers than Nadine" make me roll my eyes.

As if her singing a difficult intro full of vocal runs in a karaoke segment in a jungle for 10 seconds has just wiped out her having a world class voice for the last 17 years.

+Quote this post
-Jay-
post 6th December 2019, 12:15 AM
Post #70
Group icon
"Jayrusaleminians" - Umi.
User: 3,217

I didn't think she was bad singing AIWFCIY!

+Quote this post
Padamic Tension
post 6th December 2019, 02:36 AM
Post #71
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol

I thought she was really good, that's just the haters.

+Quote this post
Voodoo
post 6th December 2019, 05:40 AM
Post #72
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 5,829

QUOTE(Jay ☆ @ Nov 26 2019, 01:26 AM) *

Poor Kimberley. She came on the show to promote herself, yet had to talk about her bandmate for most of the interview. kink.gif

+Quote this post
troublepink
post 6th December 2019, 08:15 AM
Post #73
Group icon
Beautiful Trauma
User: 590

Loving Nadine on IAC! She's coming across as really lovely and fun. I don't think she will win, but it'd be amazing to see her in the final wub.gif

+Quote this post
LouisL
post 6th December 2019, 09:50 AM
Post #74
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 42,419

Shame it’s a double tonight so she’s probably just going to miss Celebrity Cyclone

+Quote this post
shadow2009
post 6th December 2019, 11:12 AM
Post #75
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

QUOTE(LMLou @ Dec 6 2019, 09:50 AM) *
Shame it’s a double tonight so she’s probably just going to miss Celebrity Cyclone

It's her own fault for not volunteering or pushing to do trials

Roman and Andy are doing it tonight when they've already done tons this week. Nadine had a trial on Monday and hasn't done anything since then. It should be her turn to do the trial tonight but she's probably not pushed for it or shown an interest so they've done it randomly again.

It is annoying that the producers never show her in the camp but I mean, it's also irritating that she could be doing so well and be a potential winner if she put herself forward for this sort of stuff. The reaction to her trial on Monday was fantastic and everyone was dying to see more of her. She'll probably have another invisible episode tonight and be out with Caitlyn.

EDIT - She's now gained 100K followers on Instagram since launch night.

This post has been edited by shadow2009: 6th December 2019, 11:13 AM

+Quote this post
Padamic Tension
post 6th December 2019, 02:19 PM
Post #76
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol

Hopefully she can survive the double eviction tonight.

+Quote this post
Padamic Tension
post 6th December 2019, 11:13 PM
Post #77
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol

Shame she went, I had hoped she would make it to the final but nothing wrong with 5th.

+Quote this post
spiceboy
post 6th December 2019, 11:33 PM
Post #78
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 39,568

QUOTE(Jay ☆ @ Nov 25 2019, 11:26 PM) *

Anyone else find this fake as hell after the slagging off she did in her book about Nadine? Now she is all “it’s so hard she’s like my best friend she’s like family...”

+Quote this post
shadow2009
post 7th December 2019, 12:27 AM
Post #79
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Gutted at the result but definitely saw it coming. Frustrated with the circumstances however it was a joy watching her interview - she just oozes charisma and positivity.

When she was announced for the show I was pretty excited because I know how camp and funny she is and I couldn't imagine her doing trials or going without makeup etc and to then see her on Launch Night jump out of a helicopter with Caitlyn Jenner was the most bizarre thing to witness. She had genuine fear and overcame it and I knew she was going to be a great campmate from then. Her initial odds to win were very disheartening and she did start to blend into the background a bit but whenever she did get a little airtime she always came across so well.

There was alot of social media comments querying why Nadine was never involved in trials and I think that was probably the main reason why she got voted to do the immunity challenge (underwater padlock one) - even though Ian, James and Kate were getting tons more airtime the public definitely at that point wanted to see Nadine do something for once - and I noticed from that trial onwards that she started to pick up more and more support. Granted, there was a majority of episodes where she was basically invisible (including the last two evenings) but I'm so glad she was the only one along with Ian and Andrew to actually get a solo trial. She was hilarious and determined and got full meals for everyone, and then her odds to win halved and she eventually almost became 2nd favourite to win. There was so much love for her on social media after that trial with people commenting they never knew how much they liked her until now....and so it was very sad to see her basically get no airtime after that and watch her odds tumble from 7/1 to 40/1 within a matter of days. She never stood a chance with that airtime. I think she could have made the final with some more airtime and would have benefited majorly from that trial tonight but coming 5th, increasing over 100K followers on Instagram, changing public opinion and accomplishing a skydive is nothing to be ashamed of.

She's also provided plenty of great GIFs and while I was sad to see her journey end - mostly because I want to watch her on TV as much as possible - I couldn't help but laugh and smile at her interview with Ant and Dec.

Hopefully with a bigger fanbase she can quickly release some music while there's still a buzz around her. It obviously won't do that well but even something to go top 100 would be a step forward.

God I love her.

+Quote this post
Voodoo
post 7th December 2019, 10:06 AM
Post #80
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 5,829

From refusing to do Passions to participating in I'm a Celebrity. Hmmm...

+Quote this post

6 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 >
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 26th April 2024, 10:22 PM