BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Jesy Nelson • Cosmopolitan Magazine
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Slayer
post May 3 2021, 09:07 PM
Post #1
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 120,499

I wonder what this shoot is for, she's recently been liking fans comments that say 'like if music is coming this summer' and she's even responded saying music is coming sooner than we think.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dynasty.
post May 3 2021, 09:43 PM
Post #2
BuzzJack Gold Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 74,599
   No Gallery Pics

omg i’m so excited! she looks stunning there too!

+Quote Post
shindymindy
post May 4 2021, 04:21 PM
Post #3
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 2,021
   No Gallery Pics

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/uk/entertainme...-uk-june-cover/

+Quote Post
Benji89
post May 4 2021, 04:23 PM
Post #4
BuzzJack Regular
Member No.: 118,569
   No Gallery Pics

She can drop a magazine cover but CBA to even like Leigh Anne's pregnancy announcement. After reading that interview no one can tell me there's not bad blood.

+Quote Post
giannyorfino
post May 4 2021, 04:51 PM
Post #5
G.O
Member No.: 85,830
   No Gallery Pics

"There’s a scene in Sweet Melody I’m not in, because that’s when I had a panic attack and broke down. I was like,"I just want to go home." I was sobbing in the dressing room. Someone really close to me said, "This has got to stop. You can’t keep doing this to yourself. You’re going to end up where you were before."

She's probably talking about the scene where all the girls morph. I always wondered why she was the only one not morphing into one of the girls and now, it's probably because she was insecure about her morphing as her or the reverse and felt judgements and insecurities coming.

+Quote Post
giannyorfino
post May 4 2021, 04:52 PM
Post #6
G.O
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Benji89 @ May 5 2021, 01:53 AM) *
She can drop a magazine cover but CBA to even like Leigh Anne's pregnancy announcement. After reading that interview no one can tell me there's not bad blood.

She has her phone number i think that's more than enough to me teresa.gif

+Quote Post
Tafty³³³
post May 4 2021, 04:56 PM
Post #7
I found the love, I found the love in me
Group: Genre Mod
Member No.: 5,042

QUOTE(Benji89 @ May 4 2021, 05:23 PM) *
Hold your horses buddyyyyy

That interview didn't really give anything new away (or at least I thought it was all obvious anyway?) I get it though and I'm really happy she seems to be a lot happier now.

+Quote Post
Benji89
post May 4 2021, 05:02 PM
Post #8
BuzzJack Regular
Member No.: 118,569
   No Gallery Pics

Ok huns keep dreaming. Not engaging on social media if they were actually friends just seems extremely juvenile and serves zero purpose but ok.

+Quote Post
giannyorfino
post May 4 2021, 05:25 PM
Post #9
G.O
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Benji89 @ May 5 2021, 02:32 AM) *
Ok huns keep dreaming. Not engaging on social media if they were actually friends just seems extremely juvenile and serves zero purpose but ok.

I do agree with both ways. She has Leigh's phone number so she could have contacted her to congratulate her, but the way she stopped interacting on social media with them (vice versa) is weird, like there's so kind of grudge or something, which is even more weird when they used to "sell themselves" as big friends etc....

+Quote Post
shindymindy
post May 4 2021, 05:35 PM
Post #10
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 2,021
   No Gallery Pics

I read that interview and did think it was weird she kept referring to the 'other 3'.

I want to believe there's no bad blood between them but.....
although that video snippet has made me happier about the situation

+Quote Post
Billy.
post May 4 2021, 05:59 PM
Post #11
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Member No.: 10,095
   No Gallery Pics

I think if everything was fine she would probably have mentioned it? The interview literally made a point of saying that Jesy refused to address the relationship between the other girls which does sound like things are less than harmonious at the minute which is disappointing but understanding.

Jesy sounds so happy and her comments regarding her leaving were as I initially thought; she struggled with being in a girl group & not necessarily in the public eye.

+Quote Post
Tafty³³³
post May 4 2021, 06:33 PM
Post #12

QUOTE(Billy. @ May 4 2021, 06:59 PM) *
I think if everything was fine she would probably have mentioned it? The interview literally made a point of saying that Jesy refused to address the relationship between the other girls which does sound like things are less than harmonious at the minute which is disappointing but understanding.

Jesy sounds so happy and her comments regarding her leaving were as I initially thought; she struggled with being in a girl group & not necessarily in the public eye.
Yep. I noticed that too, but then I saw that other video and it's possible she was speaking in past tense too I guess so idk. It's confusing to us, but honestly, they don't have to address anything. It could be something as simple as bad blood between Jesy and just one of the girls or someone else who the other girls are close to, so it's easier to not say anything and make things awkward for the other party etc.. we just don't know.

She's clearly a lot happier now that she's not constantly having to think about how she is going to look stood next to the other girls in outfits that she isn't happy with etc..

+Quote Post
Billy.
post May 4 2021, 06:38 PM
Post #13
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Member No.: 10,095
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Tafty @ May 4 2021, 07:33 PM) *
Yep. I noticed that too, but then I saw that other video and it's possible she was speaking in past tense too I guess so idk. It's confusing to us, but honestly, they don't have to address anything. It could be something as simple as bad blood between Jesy and just one of the girls or someone else who the other girls are close to, so it's easier to not say anything and make things awkward for the other party etc.. we just don't know.

She's clearly a lot happier now that she's not constantly having to think about how she is going to look stood next to the other girls in outfits that she isn't happy with etc..

Spot on! It’d be great if they were all still best friends but sometimes these things happen!

+Quote Post
shadow2009
post May 4 2021, 06:46 PM
Post #14
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 10,059

It’s none of our business. We know nothing and can’t make assumptions.

She maybe didn’t want to comment on the girls because it would probably overshadow the rest of the interview and create headlines that she didn’t want. I’m not the biggest Jesy fan but all four girls are being very professional and formal about it and that’s good enough for me.

+Quote Post
Perriechu
post May 4 2021, 06:52 PM
Post #15
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Member No.: 109,885
   No Gallery Pics

there is absolutely going to be some tension between them, from the sounds of it Jesy's leaving was quite abrupt (which means all of that bs from that 'insider' was false looool) and it was during a very important time, she literally left during The Search, during Sweet Melody's promotion, Confetti's release; she did have to put herself first, but it just came at a bad time, obviously the girls would've been a little upset over it, this is all speculation but based on the fact she didn't want to comment on it (although Jesy never likes fuelling the fire, so it could be that she doesn't want to comment cause anything she does say will be taken out of context, as people are already trying to do) I would say there's some sort of tension between them.

But it's all completely natural, they're all being very graceful about the situation, which is a lot different from what other groups have acted like. The wounds will still be fresh, so I guess they just need time before they start being all friendly again in public, although calling them "my girls" is definitely something that seems they're good, just not great.

+Quote Post
Padamic Tension
post May 4 2021, 07:17 PM
Post #16
BuzzJack Idol
Member No.: 845
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(shindymindy @ May 4 2021, 06:35 PM) *
I read that interview and did think it was weird she kept referring to the 'other 3'.

I want to believe there's no bad blood between them but.....
although that video snippet has made me happier about the situation

Im the same, im hoping there is no bad blood but something even on a small scale seems off.

+Quote Post
Slayer
post May 4 2021, 07:50 PM
Post #17
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 120,499

Poor Jesy, I though the SM video led to her leaving.

I'm really glad she's happier now, she deserves to be happy and I totally understand her reasoning for leaving.

I wish all four girls all the happiness and success in the world. If there are tensions between them I hope they are resolved some time soon.

+Quote Post
shadow2009
post May 4 2021, 09:41 PM
Post #18
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 10,059

I searched her name on Facebook to see what the general reaction from the public has been to her statements and it seems pretty negative. I feel like she needs much better PR if she’s going to try win the casuals and Mixers over.

+Quote Post
Tafty³³³
post May 4 2021, 09:59 PM
Post #19

Honestly, I wouldn't take Facebook comments seriously anymore laugh.gif It's really not that representative of the general audience tbh. Just full of Facebook "Full time yummy mummy's", Karen's and Dave's who only read the headlines and nothing else. laugh.gif

---

Here's a video of her Cosmopolitan stuff.

+Quote Post
Mr. C. Joel
post May 7 2021, 10:35 PM
Post #20
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
Member No.: 7,475

She’s doing herself no favours, it’s increasingly obvious she’s bitter but at the end of the day no one forced her to stay in the group for 10 years and it’s coming across as though she’s blaming the girls or hinting at it.

Who knows if the reports are true but if she has completely cut them / blocked them out of her life that’s so savage when as we know just how supportive they were constantly trying to console her or rushing over when she was upset...

It’s really sad how she didn’t congratulate Leigh on socials just to try and squash these rumours and be the bigger person even if they aren’t speaking.

I go back to her statement when she announced she was leaving it felt VERY formal and I’ve said all along it seemed like she was saying goodbye to it all and the girls.

As a fan it’s horrible to see especially that video it’s so obvious it was bitchy.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:18 AM