BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

10 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Niall Horan • General Discussion
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
JosephBoone
post Dec 25 2013, 11:19 AM
Post #1
you never forget your first time...
Group: Admin.
Member No.: 13,530

Discuss anything about Niall here, from random news articles that don't need their own thread to posting pictures!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Giselle
post Dec 27 2013, 07:00 PM
Post #2
Cinderella Shoe
Group: Members
Member No.: 8,033
   No Gallery Pics

I like Niall, and his voice has really improved! It really suits the folky songs. Wish he could find a really good guitar teacher as it'll be great if he could learn to play more than 5 chords. My 2nd favourite member. Great personality!

+Quote Post
Calum
post Feb 9 2014, 03:10 PM
Post #3
nabad
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 18,316

See, they ARE in the same league as The Beatles according to a lot of ppl heehee.gif x

+Quote Post
Calum
post Feb 14 2014, 10:48 AM
Post #4
nabad

So Niall and Mike Phillips have both been offered £50,000 for a charity boxing match to "settle their differences" following the Twitter argument. SERIOUSLY?! laugh.gif It's not as if celebrities argue almost every day on Twitter. God forbid it be a member of One Direction having an opinion on something though! drama.gif

+Quote Post
G𝓪𝓻y
post Feb 14 2014, 06:38 PM
Post #5
All Eyes On Me When I Walk In, No Question That This Guys A 10
Member No.: 277

Niall Horan boxing though

+Quote Post
Calum
post Feb 14 2014, 06:39 PM
Post #6
nabad

Imagine him walking into the ring like this, ooft!

+Quote Post
G𝓪𝓻y
post Feb 14 2014, 07:02 PM
Post #7

QUOTE(Calum Sandé @ Feb 14 2014, 06:39 PM) *
Imagine him walking into the ring like this, ooft!

+Quote Post
Calum
post Feb 14 2014, 07:03 PM
Post #8
nabad

There is something very very attractive about American vests / t-shirts / onesies tbh. kink.gif (and Niall pulls it off beautifully x)

+Quote Post
Calum
post Feb 21 2014, 02:57 PM
Post #9
nabad

Contrastingly, Barbara Palvin is at pains to make the point that she is not dating One Direction’s Niall Horan, although they have lately been photographed together.

“Niall’s my friend,” the 20-year-old Victoria’s Secret model clarifies the Elle Style Awards. “I’ve always been a girl who hangs out with boys and I’m not going to change that, no matter what people might think.”

Palvin, who was once linked to Justin Bieber, adds: “I’m a tomboy. I play football. I’m a defender. I’m not going to change.”

+Quote Post
Calum
post Feb 26 2014, 08:56 PM
Post #10
nabad

Niall Horan apparently took Selena Gomez on a date to Nando’s after their mutual friend Taylor Swift helped set them up.

The 20-year-old 1D hunk set out to snatch a date with 21-year-old Gomez after having a sly word with Swift, 23.

‘Niall’s always fancied Selena and he’s made no secret of it,’ a source has said.

‘When he went to Taylor’s gig at the O2 he talked to her about setting them up. He’s just split from Barbara Palvin and Selena’s trying to get over Justin Bieber, so it’s perfect timing,’ the source told Heat magazine.

The pair then went to a central London branch of the Portuguese chicken restaurant where they spent ‘an hour at dinner talking about everything.’

‘It’s very early days, but they’ve been in constant contact since she went back to the States. Niall’s exactly the kind of guy she needs right now. He’s so sweet, a total gentleman and 100 per cent not a player like Justin turned out to be,’ the source continues.

A spokesperson for Horan has refused to comment on the story.

Gomez and Bieber dated on-and-off between 2010 and January this year – with their romantic fall-out rumoured to be the reason the Come And Get It babe checked herself into rehab last month.

Taylor trying to get musicians to hook up so they can take the same bitchy-pop route as her? heehee.gif

+Quote Post
Calum
post Mar 6 2014, 08:01 PM
Post #11
nabad

One Direction fans will be sobbing into their pillows tonight after the news that Niall Horan is back off the market again after rekindling with Barbara Palvin.

He was momentarily a single man after splitting with the leggy Victoria’s Secret model last month but if you blinked you might have missed it.

Barbara flew into the UK this week as 1D started preparing for their Where We Are tour.

Watching Aussie boyband 5 Seconds of Summer on Tuesday night at London’s Shepherd’s Bush Empire, the lovebirds were seen hugging and holding hands, according to sources.

They then headed to Funky Buddha club in Mayfair with the 5SOS boys.

Niall and Barbara started dating last year but managed to keep their public appearances down to a minimum, being spotted at the X Factor wrap party last year for the first time.

They spent New Year’s Eve together in a village pub in Hertfordshire and all seemed well but due to work commitments they split just before Valentine’s Day.

+Quote Post
Calum
post Mar 7 2014, 05:58 PM
Post #12
nabad

For the lucky ones out there in possession of Niall Horan’s number – don’t share it with ANYONE.

The One Direction star is said to be fuming after he was plagued with naked fan photos and nuisance calls after a rogue friend allegedly leaked his number.

The 20-year-old was forced to change numbers when his phone went off the hook after his digits were shared among Directioners.

A source said: ‘Niall didn’t see the funny side of it. He wasn’t even remotely curious about the pictures because so many of his fans are teenage girls.

‘It was a huge pain for him. He was forced to change his mobile number immediately.’

But for those of you thinking Niall could be after the title of 1D’s moody one, currently held by Liam Payne, you are mistaken.

The insider continued: ‘It’s not that Niall doesn’t have a sense of humour but he’s sensitive too.’

Let’s hope Barbara Palvin’s not the jealous type…

+Quote Post
Calum
post Mar 26 2014, 06:50 PM
Post #13
nabad

The Queen has hosted a reception for more than 300 Irish people including One Direction singer Niall Horan, X-Factor judge Louis Walsh and former boxer Barry McGuigan.

The Buckingham Palace event was held to mark the contribution made by Irish people in Britain.

A Palace spokesman said: "It was a really fun evening - great company and extremely relaxed.

"Her Majesty seemed to enjoy the craic."

The Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh met guests from the world of sport, business, politics, the arts and community work who were deemed to have made a positive contribution to Britain.

Also among the guests were fashion designer Orla Kiely, racehorse trainer Jonjo O'Neill, former Formula One racing boss Eddie Jordan, singer Imelda May and Father Ted writers Graham Linehan and Arthur Matthews.

Niall Horan described being at the palace as "mind-blowing".

"It's an absolute honour to be here with two great countries coming together - I couldn't believe it when I got the invitation.

"To have met Her Majesty again was a great experience," the singer said.

Graham Linehan had a handwritten letter from his eight-year-old daughter to hand to the Queen.

"We have never had anything other than an extraordinary welcome here," he said.

"I don't think the Irish contribution needs to be validated, as such, but if it is going to be validated then what better place to do so than Buckingham Palace."

He added: "I will certainly have something to tell my daughter."

More details will be revealed on Wednesday about next month's state visit of Irish President Michael D Higgins to Britain.

This will be the first state visit to the UK undertaken by the president of Ireland.

The Irish ambassador to Britain, Dan Mulhall, said there was "never a better time to be Irish in the UK".

"It is a wonderful occasion for the Irish community in Britain, the biggest Irish community anywhere in the world outside of Ireland," he said.

"They have made a huge contribution to Britain over the years, a huge contribution. Many of the people here tonight have been here for 40, 50 or even 60 years but they still have a proud Irish identity."

Northern Ireland Secretary Theresa Villiers said: "I think that the bilateral relationship is better than it has been at any time in the last 800 years. The president's visit is a wonderful opportunity for the Irish to celebrate the huge contribution they've made to life in Britain. This is a great curtain raiser to that."

She added: "Of course there are still many problems to be resolved in Northern Ireland, but it's wonderful to be here to celebrate the successes."

+Quote Post
Calum
post Apr 2 2014, 12:08 AM
Post #14
nabad

*gasp*

Niall Horan was left sobbing on the photographer’s shoulder when he and his One Direction bandmates Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik and Louis Tomlinson turned out for their latest fragrance shoot.

The Midnight Memories singers were perplexed by French photographer Girolle’s methods and it was all a bit much for Nialler, who crumbled at the final hurdle.

Even with a bit of help from fragrance visualisation expert Rochelle the boys had difficulty interpreting the specific moment behind their fragrance That Moment.

But it was Liam who came out on top after nailing his facial expressions while Zayn struggled to visualise himself as a seed and Louis failed to muster a ‘sweet warm face’.

+Quote Post
Calum
post Apr 5 2014, 12:00 AM
Post #15
nabad

Barbara Palvin and Niall Horan sparked romance rumours once again last month when they were snapped at a 5 Seconds Of Summer gig together, but nothing compares to the reports that surfaced on April Fool's Day, with Barbara being forced to take to Twitter herself to deny rumours that she is pregnant with the 1D stud's baby. Say what?

We (and everybody else, we imagine) had no idea that there were pregnancy rumours to begin with, but it looks like the Victoria's Secret model has been inundated with questions about her "baby", leading her to put an end to the messages once and for all.

Barbara wrote earlier this week: "Oh god! i am not pregnant. How many times do i have to say it?!! Gggrrrr." (sic)

So we won't be having our first One Direction baby just yet then? Damn.

Niall and Barbara first fuelled relationship rumours when they were spotted hanging out on New Year's Eve and although the model recently insisted that they are "just friends", they were then spotted hanging out at Shepherd's Bush Empire in London at the start of March.

Speaking about her relationship with Niall recently, Barbara recently insisted there was nothing romantic going on.

Talking to OK! Online at the Elle Style Awards 2014, the 20-year-old said: "Niall is a nice guy, we just hang out," she said, adding: "We're mates."

The brunette then went on to say: "I'll always hang out with boys. I'm a tomboy, I played football when I was younger."

+Quote Post
G𝓪𝓻y
post Apr 5 2014, 11:51 AM
Post #16

Who is that basic bitch? NIALL deserves better.

+Quote Post
Stu@SSLarry
post Apr 7 2014, 10:35 PM
Post #17
Wake up in the morning with the sunlight in my eyes...
Member No.: 20,720
   No Gallery Pics

Just the big ball of Irish adorable that is Niall Horan wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif

+Quote Post
Calum
post Apr 8 2014, 01:34 AM
Post #18
nabad

Are those recent? (assuming so what with the hair; he looks lovely there wub.gif)

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Apr 8 2014, 08:56 AM
Post #19
Brown cow, stunning!
Member No.: 10,139

I didn't him that attractive for absolutely ages, but recently he's just burst out into a damn fine young man laugh.gif

+Quote Post
G𝓪𝓻y
post Apr 8 2014, 12:25 PM
Post #20

I ship it.

+Quote Post

10 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:43 PM