BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> A "Kinda" review, Funny Girl
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
eden
post Aug 15 2016, 11:06 AM
Post #1
Group icon
BuzzJack Climber
User: 393
I bumped into a lady i sometimes chat to in my local sainsburys (scotland) she was telling me all about her birthday treat, going down to London, seeing a show etc. I asked her which show & she said 'FUNNY GIRL'. I asked her if she enjoyed it & she said the following- "Oh yes it was great" "Sheridan Smith was good, really funny, but i found her singing a bit screechy". Then she said "But i could have listened to 'the man' singing all night" She didn't know who 'the man' was! Don't worry, i soon filled her in & although she was familiar with the name, she didn't realise it was D. Still.. Good to hear she loved his singing. Good Taste! Unlikely, i'll make it to London now,I had it all planned out with my daughter for the tour. She has a holiday home in Edinburgh & we were going to see it there & stay over, then go again to the Glasgow one nearer home, but all up in the air now, since Megham said he wasn't doing tour. I don't think my daughters very busy work & family commitments will enable her to go to London before it ends Oct, but we'll see... I'd hate to miss seeing him, but knowing my luck, past history etc, i'd go all that way & then find he wasn't on that day! So if i can't go, i'll console myself with that thought. Thanks to all of you who keep me up to date, 'KINDA'. Ha ha!
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
megham
post Aug 15 2016, 12:42 PM
Post #2
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 111
It's always good when people realise how good Darius is. I've only got one more show to see - my husband booked it as a present to me. He hasn't seen it yet. His favourite is 'Gone With The Wind' I wish they'd recorded that one as well
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 11:50 PM