BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Apprentice (UK), Series 14 • Weds 03 October • BBC One
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Santa Klaus
post Thursday, 09:56 AM
Post #101
i thought i was flying but maybe im dying tonight
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 17,160
   No Gallery Pics

Camillaís only got through because of the market she wants to go in. Sheís made some horrendous decisions and sheís only got 3 months experience of seemingly ANY business, let alond the one she wants £250,000 investment for.

I have a feeling sheíll win though as the final product is much more appealing than another clothing brand. Surely they canít go ahead with the nut milk just being made by a few people in a iamspamspamamithough. And hopefully she gets rid of the secual marketing on Sundayís show.

My poor sweepstake though, her business definitely lacked USP from what we heard about it but she must be doing something right so far which seemed more appealing than the Final 2. Danielís model was the best out of the 5 but I completely get why Lord Sugar didnít imvest due to itís nature and Danielís attitude
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Calum
post Thursday, 05:28 PM
Post #102
it isn't in my blood
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 18,316

Glad Sabrina ended up being fired first without any opportunity to try and save herself. Everything about her business plan was terrible.

Bit disappointed that Daniel didn't manage to make it to the final 2. I understand that Lord Sugar wouldn't want to be associated with something like that, but, although I understand the comments about his attitude / whether he could trust him, Daniel seemed like a very switched on businessman and had everything in place for it to be a hit. All they needed to do really is work on a different angle which I'm sure wouldn't take long considering he had other suggested uses for the product besides a hangover cure.

My gut's telling me Camilla is going to win this despite the fact she's been off-the-scale diabolical in the last however many tasks. drama.gif Ideally Sian will win, but I feel like her business is going to come across the exact same way Bianca's tights business did a few years ago what with production requirements, etc and she'll just miss out. sad.gif

+Quote Post
Rooney
post Thursday, 07:27 PM
Post #103
WINTER IS COMING
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 88

QUOTE(Calum @ Dec 13 2018, 05:28 PM) *
Glad Sabrina ended up being fired first without any opportunity to try and save herself. Everything about her business plan was terrible.

Bit disappointed that Daniel didn't manage to make it to the final 2. I understand that Lord Sugar wouldn't want to be associated with something like that, but, although I understand the comments about his attitude / whether he could trust him, Daniel seemed like a very switched on businessman and had everything in place for it to be a hit. All they needed to do really is work on a different angle which I'm sure wouldn't take long considering he had other suggested uses for the product besides a hangover cure.

My gut's telling me Camilla is going to win this despite the fact she's been off-the-scale diabolical in the last however many tasks. drama.gif Ideally Sian will win, but I feel like her business is going to come across the exact same way Bianca's tights business did a few years ago what with production requirements, etc and she'll just miss out. sad.gif

Thatís exactly how I saw Daniel too. I think itís a great business plan and would clearly make a lot of money, but I suspect the character part was slightly overestimated. It would take a lot of effort to rebrand the product worldwide and thereís no guarantee the sales would be the same.

Sian is much more equipped than Camilla for sure, but I think heís going to go with Camilla. Itís a great business opportunity and as we saw last year, Lord Sugar loves a good trend or an early innovation in the market. Ultimately I do wonder if the swimwear brand may be too costly for him to make a good return on it. But Iíve been surprised by Lord Sugarís business choices before.

+Quote Post
Brett-Butler
post Thursday, 08:08 PM
Post #104
Howdy, disco citizens.
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 10,455
   No Gallery Pics

Please tell me that I'm not the only one who giggles like a schoolgirl every time the narrator describes Camilla as a "nut milk seller".

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6
Reply to this topicStart new topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th December 2018 - 12:31 PM