BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 
5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> American Horror Story: Roanoke
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
JackTheeStallion
post 12th November 2016, 11:25 AM
Post #81
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 223

I just can't stand the shaky camera angles, it just makes it annoying to watch. Then the whole her eating the heart thing and going psycho just didn't make sense at all to me and kind of ruined it as you could tell from that point she was going to be the one to survive.

Them bringing in those three fans of the show seemed completely pointless as well. Shame as I loved the previous episode.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
DiamondHeart
post 12th November 2016, 11:46 AM
Post #82
Group icon
BuzzJack Regular
User: 23,698

Episode Nine was certainly the worst episode this season, which is sad because the previous eight were all redeeming and productive. I agree Taissa's & Matt's involvement was useless. They should have focused on the final three survivors and slowly killed them one by one until there was the one final survivor, tieing up the Butcher/Shacath/Blood Moon narrative. I agree I think Adina would be a perfect addition to the main cast next season, totally remarkable how an actress I've never seen/heard of before has outperformed all the stars this year!

This post has been edited by DiamondHeart: 12th November 2016, 11:48 AM

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 18th November 2016, 01:34 AM
Post #83
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

I bloody loved this season! It's easily the closest they've come to Asylum quality wise. I loved the different feel that it had to other seasons, it gave it a refreshing twist and I found it so tense. I was really invested in every episode and all the twists and turns right up until the end. The finale was a bit lacklustre compared to the rest though, I just feel like there were so many twists and turns there wasn't really anything left to do with the last one standing.

Adina Porter and Sarah Paulson stole the series, of course the latter is expected as she always slays but Adina was so so impressive.

+Quote this post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 24th April 2024, 08:55 PM