BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
17 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> RuPaul's Drag Race • All Stars 3, Spoilers/speculation without tags ~
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Davidson
post Jul 6 2017, 11:19 PM
Post #1
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 11,847
This may seem premature to start a thread for All Stars 3, but it would appear that all the rumours are suggesting that both All Stars 3 and Season 10 are beginning filming of the next couple of months, from the end of July until September it would appear.

There is some T over on Reddit from sources who have given us very accurate information about AS2 and other previous seasons of Drag Race, and there is claims that some queens have definitely confirmed.

Here are some of the main rumours so far:

According to sources Trinity Taylor and Shea Coulee were both asked but due to the filming starting so soon, both have turned down the opportunity. This has apparently been confirmed at least on Trinity's part at a live performance last week where she was supposedly heard telling the crowd that she was not taking part in All Stars 3 (as it is too soon) but would be keen for a future All Stars series.

Valentina and Aja have apparently both been signed up but are the only queens involved from Season 9.

Other queens that these sources are claiming are definitely on board include Ongina, Chi Chi De'Vayne, Milk, Morgan McMichaels and Trixie Mattel.

There is also rumours flying about that BenDeLa has changed her mind about not wanting to be on All Stars and has accepted her offer to come back. She has cancelled all her gigs coming up in the US and apparently one club manager has been replying to emails about the cancellations saying she has "ditched it for a RuPaul TV job".

There is also rumours going about that they are in talks with some AS1 queens about coming back once again such as Manila, Nina & Yara Sofia.

How much of this is true is obviously up in the air at the moment but none of it sounds completely unbelievable. It definitely looks like AS3 is in the works anyway and I am excited to keep up with the rumours again so I am going to enjoy keeping up with all the goings on and discussing it on here. I am just mainly very glad they seem to be doing it so soon because AS2 was such a triumph.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
post Jul 6 2017, 11:22 PM
Post #2
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 19,931
QUOTE(Davidson @ Jul 7 2017, 12:19 AM) *
This may seem premature to start a thread for All Stars 3, but it would appear that all the rumours are suggesting that both All Stars 3 and Season 10 are beginning filming of the next couple of months, from the end of July until September it would appear.

There is some T over on Reddit from sources who have given us very accurate information about AS2 and other previous seasons of Drag Race, and there is claims that some queens have definitely confirmed.

Here are some of the main rumours so far:

According to sources Trinity Taylor and Shea Coulee were both asked but due to the filming starting so soon, both have turned down the opportunity. This has been confirmed at least on Trinity's part at a live performance last week that she was not taking part in All Stars 3 (as it is too soon) but would be keen for a future All Stars series.

Valentina and Aja have apparently both been signed up but so far they are the only queens from Season 9.

Other queens that these sources are claiming are definitely on board include Ongina, Chi Chi De'Vayne, Milk, Morgan McMichaels and Trixie Mattel.

There is also rumours flying about that BenDeLa has changed her mind about not wanting to be on All Stars and has accepted her offer to come back. She has cancelled all her gigs coming up in the US and apparently one club manager has been replying to emails about the cancellations saying she has "ditched it for an RuPaul TV job".

There is also rumours going about that they are in talks with some AS1 queens about coming back once again such as Manila, Nina & Yara Sofia.

How much of this is true is obviously up in the air at the moment but most of it sounds like it be accurate. It definitely looks like AS3 is in the works anyway and I am excited to keep up with the rumours again so I am going to enjoy keeping up with all the goings on and discussing it on here. I am just mainly very glad they seem to be doing it so soon because AS2 was such a triumph.

Willam just pretty much confirmed one of the ones you mentioned on his twitter : https://twitter.com/willam/status/883090473237262336 see the replies.

+Quote this post
post Jul 11 2017, 07:47 AM
Post #3
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
I'm hearing the final line up is:

Chi Chi
Shangela
Milk
Ben Delacreme
Ongina
Trinity K Bonet
Trixie
Valentina
Thorgy Thor
Pearl
Morgan McMichaels
Kennedy Davenport
Manila

It's not as star studded as A2 but there's a lot of talent there and no clear winner.

+Quote this post
Davidson
post Jul 11 2017, 10:23 AM
Post #4
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Yeah that is the rumoured line up going around at the moment but I don't know where the sources for that are.

Apparently Nina Bo'Nina Brown now has a big gap in her show schedule too when AS3 is being filmed so she is rumoured to also be involved now. I really hope not as I think she needs far more time to get herself together. I think she would be a good bet for AS4 but I just feel like we will get a repeat of what she did on her season if she comes back so soon.

+Quote this post
Martyn
post Jul 11 2017, 10:45 AM
Post #5
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 66
I was really hoping for Josyln Fox was on that list.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post Jul 11 2017, 12:42 PM
Post #6
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139
QUOTE(Joe. @ Jul 11 2017, 08:47 AM) *
I'm hearing the final line up is:

Chi Chi
Shangela
Milk
Ben Delacreme
Ongina
Trinity K Bonet
Trixie
Valentina
Thorgy Thor
Pearl
Morgan McMichaels
Kennedy Davenport
Manila

It's not as star studded as A2 but there's a lot of talent there and no clear winner.

I'm liking that, could do without Valentina and Kennedy but I'm especially here for Trixie, Thorgy, Peal, ChiChi and Dela.

+Quote this post
Regina
post Jul 11 2017, 06:51 PM
Post #7
Group icon
Raining Shitter
User: 5,572
That list doesn't fill me with much joy, especially the ones towards the bottom, Pearl aside obv. Here for Chi Chi, Ongina and Shangela though.

This post has been edited by Liаm: Jul 12 2017, 12:28 PM

+Quote this post
DiamondHeart
post Jul 11 2017, 08:04 PM
Post #8
Group icon
BuzzJack Regular
User: 23,698
I'm not liking the idea of AS1 contestants being on, sure AS1 was crummy but it's just unfair to me.

+Quote this post
Davidson
post Jul 11 2017, 10:02 PM
Post #9
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
QUOTE(Shaphne @ Jul 11 2017, 07:51 PM) *
That list doesn't fill me with much joy, especially the ones towards the bottom, Pearl aside obv. Here for Chi Chi, Ongina and Shangela though.

Lol, I think Pearl would be first eliminated in this line up.

I can imagine they would keep the talent show challenge for Episode 1 as it worked so well last time. What would she do? DJ laugh.gif?

+Quote this post
Davidson
post Jul 12 2017, 10:42 AM
Post #10
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
So Aja has just cancelled her Australian tour dates next month when filming starts and is being replaced on these dates by Manila, suggesting that Aja is indeed on and Manila is not.

The rumours are suggesting that Aja is replacing Valentina as one of the S9 queens as she has pulled out last minute. No idea how accurate that is, but I would say that the rumoured cast losing both Valentina and Manila would be a massive massive loss. Those two along with Trixie and Shangela were surely the 4 front runners.

+Quote this post
post Jul 12 2017, 10:58 AM
Post #11
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
Val randomly added new August tour dates yesterday. So it could be true.

Manila is getting "last minute costumes" on her IG story today though.

By the way, mods do we need spoiler tags for cast rumours? Is anyone going to enter an AS3 thread without knowing/wanting to know who's possibly in it? There's nothing else to discuss at this point.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post Jul 12 2017, 11:34 AM
Post #12
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
I've added to the subtitle that there's spoilers without tags so go ahead now, I agree really you wouldn't come in without wanting to see rumours surely? laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Davidson
post Jul 12 2017, 12:25 PM
Post #13
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Maybe Manila's last minute costumes are for the new tour though?

The dates of the tour she is replacing Aja on definitely don't work with the rumoured filming dates, so I can't see any way that she can be on.

What kinda downgrade if we are really getting shitty Aja instead of Valentina and Manila. Let's substitute two potential winners for a potential first eliminee huh.gif

+Quote this post
Liаm
post Jul 12 2017, 12:39 PM
Post #14
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
I'd low-key rather have Aja again than Valentina tbh whistle.gif Like I get it she's pretty and lovable but the fan outcry is so tedious by now, I get that's not her fault though. But Aja is one of those who, like Nina, could probably benefit from a couple more years tuning up (well in Nina's case getting out of her head) and doing AS4 instead. When I see her performing etc. I think I underrated her on the season but she's not ready to compete with all star contestants yet at all, whereas Valentina is admittedly the level you'd expect from an all star really and as you said a potential winner whereas I could maybe see Aja lasting like 2 episodes, if we look at that line-up above and it is indeed true. It's not as star studded and competitive a line-up as AS2 but she'd still struggle I think.

I took all the tags out of the thread btw they're ugly and the warning in the sub-title is enough surely? laugh.gif I was just cautious because we know how the gays get over Drag Race kink.gif

+Quote this post
Davidson
post Jul 12 2017, 12:55 PM
Post #15
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
I know people think Aja is memorable because of her rants or whatever, but she did shit in every single challenge on Season 9. I don't remember being impressed with her performance even once.

All Stars seasons should be for the best of the best. If you aren't even a good competitor in your original season then you should not be getting an invite back.

+Quote this post
post Jul 12 2017, 12:57 PM
Post #16
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
Yeah, funny unintentional memes aside, Aja never did anything of note. Valentina, like her or not, is one of the most talented contestants and imagined her All Stars runways?

+Quote this post
Oliver
post Jul 12 2017, 01:30 PM
Post #17
Group icon
Buzzjack's Finest Alcoholic.
User: 15,367
She'll never win a lip sync for your legacy though! laugh.gif

+Quote this post
post Jul 12 2017, 01:33 PM
Post #18
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
I doubt they'll do lip sync for legacy again. From what I gather the format of each All Stars will have a new twist/change up. Excited for the next one, but I expect Lip sync for your life will be back.

Valentina is an excellent lip syncer though, as long as it's within her genre (and she learns the words). I can't see her nailing a huge uptempo pop song.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post Jul 12 2017, 02:19 PM
Post #19
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
I liked lip sync for your legacy as a concept, it was a fab way to change things up without messing it up entirely like the teams thing did for AS1, but it's irritating that it meant Roxxxy stayed 84 years past her welcome because of Rolaskatox laugh.gif

+Quote this post
LexC
post Jul 12 2017, 04:23 PM
Post #20
Group icon
Attack Dog/Sass Queen
User: 5,342
IDK, Aja definitley feels like she's got some untapped potential (I mean she had the biggest reputation locally of all of the S9 queens "biggest thing in Brooklyn" ect) but even then her being in the lineup only makes sense if Valentina's in it too, for the potential rivalry/drama. Like if you wanted to cast the show around having dramatic match-up's it'd probably be something like

Aja
Valentina

Thorgy
Chi Chi

Trixie
Acid Betty

Milk
Gia Gunn

Bendela
Darienne Lake

and then a few surplus queens like Morgan, Ongina, Kennedy and Shangela. That would be a very enjoyable cast, I think.

+Quote this post

17 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 04:27 PM