BuzzJack

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)
If you have forgotten your password and a recovery email has not arrived, please click here to send us an email.

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Say What You Mean Single by Em, Inspired by Pop Artist Camila Cabello
Track this thread | Email this thread | Print this thread | Download this thread | Subscribe to this forum
tamalesandburrit
post 6th January 2021, 12:42 AM
Post #1
Group icon
New Entry
User: 106,988

The New-Jersey native sensational Em just released her lead single off EM “Say What You Mean” is reminiscent of Pop artist Camila Cabello! The track is available now on Spotify and YouTube.

The lead single from the young songstress is presented sensually and supernaturally alongside a mesmerizing video directed by Parris Mayhew. Em is dressed beautifully in a provocative gown while wearing her raven black hair streaked in white. Visually, her deep red lipstick and emerald green create a mystical mood that is further enhanced with ghostly clones, tarot cards, and CGI effects. The song is amazing on its own, but the video elevates the piece to a new dimension. We know fans of Camila Cabello will adore Em and this video—her style, voice, and stardom can be seen in both starlets.

It seems as though Em has absorbed the works of older and current modern artists that range from progressive females like Carly Simon, Stevie Nicks, Alanis Morissette, and P!nk…all the way to introspective male writer/performers like Billy Joel, Stevie Wonder, Don Henley, and Michael Jackson.

Em says herself “I feel the song is a universal message and represents the ethereal, emotional side of my writing.” She is a “a huge romantic and 100% ‘in’ when I’m in a relationship.” She goes and says “ ‘Say What You Mean’ is about wanting someone to love me with every fiber of their being…to be as sure of our love as I am” We know you’ll love the song just as much as we do!

To learn more about Em, make sure to follow her social media pages and check her website for updates!

Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 27th July 2024, 08:18 AM