BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
> 
16 Pages V  « < 14 15 16  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Thermo's hot hits | EOY 2018, Complete - full list in OP
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
danG
post Feb 3 2019, 09:42 PM
Post #301
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 11,746
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Jade @ Feb 2 2019, 12:22 PM) *
Aw I always love to read your thoughts on Avicii's material! 'Lonely Together' is definitely the best song I've heard from the accompanying EP so I approve of that choice. The rest of that top 3 is brilliant too, 'One Kiss' did get very overplayed but I absolutely loved it at the height of its popularity and have some very good memories attached to it. Looking forward to the Calvin/Dua/Sam/Raging Bin Man BRITS performance *.* Then 'Breathe' is my favourite Jax Jones song to date <3

Lots of fabulous stuff basically wub.gif great countdown!
I didn't mind the overplay for 'One Kiss' at all, it's such a great tune and probably my fave of Calvin's to date. Excited for that BRITS performance too!

thanks!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Roba.
post Feb 13 2019, 06:13 PM
Post #302
Rob aah
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 3,804
   No Gallery Pics

Never got round to replying more to this but unsurprising and fitting artist to have at #1 (and many times in the chart ofc). Still feels bizarre that he's no longer here sad.gif

Great chart all round. Lots of tunes from bjsc *.*

+Quote Post
danG
post Feb 15 2019, 02:33 PM
Post #303
   No Gallery Pics

Thanks Rob!

+Quote Post
gooddelta
post Apr 21 2019, 08:51 PM
Post #304
Hello?
Group: Members
Member No.: 116
   No Gallery Pics

Late reply but just watching the Avicii documentary so thought it was fitting to comment here, what a true legend. Lonely Together I never LOVED but it is a good track and a deserved smash for him and Rita. Amazing to see that Without You has made his top five sellers now, I think in Sweden it's become something of an all-time classic already! Then again I think they feel that way about most of his singles laugh.gif

One Kiss was in my top three of 2018, absolutely incredible track and such a deserved long-running UK No.1. I still prefer We Found Love in terms of Calvin singles but he has so many amazing singles now, what a huge discography.

Good to see Free in the top ten too, a great BJSC entry from you that deserved a lot more imo.

+Quote Post
danG
post May 7 2019, 09:02 AM
Post #305
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(gooddelta @ Apr 21 2019, 09:51 PM) *
Late reply but just watching the Avicii documentary so thought it was fitting to comment here, what a true legend. Lonely Together I never LOVED but it is a good track and a deserved smash for him and Rita. Amazing to see that Without You has made his top five sellers now, I think in Sweden it's become something of an all-time classic already! Then again I think they feel that way about most of his singles laugh.gif

One Kiss was in my top three of 2018, absolutely incredible track and such a deserved long-running UK No.1. I still prefer We Found Love in terms of Calvin singles but he has so many amazing singles now, what a huge discography.

Good to see Free in the top ten too, a great BJSC entry from you that deserved a lot more imo.
thanks for the late comment!
I'm going to try and get around to watching True Stories this weekend, though I bet it'll be quite a sad watch.
Without You is still in Sweden's Spotify top 40 now amazingly. I'm glad it's become one of his signature songs though, if only it had got a proper UK push too as I'm sure it would've been big.
Hard to say out of One Kiss, Bounce and We Found Love what my Calvin fave is, I'm going more towards One Kiss now but that's a lot more recent.
Glad to see someone else likes Free also, not surprised it flopped but it's definitely one of my fave entries of last year.

+Quote Post

16 Pages V  « < 14 15 16
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:06 AM