BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Azealia Banks's SCATHING attack of Lady Gaga on Twitter, Something about drinking Nicki Minaj's blood?
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
HausofKubrick
post 9th May 2022, 09:19 PM
Post #1
Group icon
User: 13,007

I hate giving her any attention but this is totally INSANE. Here are her tweets:

Lastly, no. That woman has zero respect for Black Women. I cannot ever respect her for literally asking me to beef with Nicki Minaj on her behalf, I refuse and send a less incendiary song, insinuates that we’re gonna spill nicki’s *human blood* (f***ing eye roll)

then she openly Mocks a late-Aaliyah’s traumatic, and short lived life marred by sexual Abuse by once again uncontrollably oozing racism for not getting her way, and seemingly doing that r.Kelly collab out of spite,

then disrespects the legendary LAURIE ANN GIBSON who is one of the main architects of her early legacy while preaching equality/tolerance. How can one have the nerve

To slight the multi-decade Queen of Reinvention (Madonna) , the everlastingly iconic Queen of Effortless style grace beauty RESILIENCE and class (Aaliyah), openly admit to trying to distract Beyoncé during rehearsal, while sis is literally a less iconic Ace of Base tribute act.

The gays have been falling for her hodge podge pseudo bs for years. At least Lana has the balls to admit that she’s a whites only water fountain confederate sally American lynch-mob romanticist.

Like her deep deep jealousy and hatred for Nicki Minaj and the sneaky shit she was saying and trying to do behind the scenes was just gross. If I want to beef or pop shit about Nicki I will do so on my own accord. I will never do a white womans bidding for her. TUH.

I definitely have those Lady Gaga shit talking Nicki Minaj reciepts in an old phone, telling me she wanted to drink my blood and all this shit about her sneaking cocaine in her carry on, as if I was supposed to be impressed. Those weak 99 problems but a bitch ain’t one tweets…

Pfffft . I never EVER sent the girl a collab. She sent me TWO, I turned in ONE , and she will STILL never EVER beat “212,” … Azealia Banks is the Diva who outwhitegirled all the white girls and they are STILL PRESSED.

mellow.gif
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
HausofKubrick
post 9th May 2022, 09:20 PM
Post #2
Group icon

I am not quite sure what I've just read or where this has come from (a fan asking her about the Gaga collabs from the ARTPOP era?) but wow the girl is MAD and pressed... is she OK?

+Quote this post
Jessie Where
post 9th May 2022, 10:17 PM
Post #3
Group icon
Break the tension
User: 51

This is the same woman who has a ritualistic chicken slaughter room in her home, and dug up + boiled her dead cat. It's really not worth giving the time of day or any credence to.

+Quote this post
RobBot
post 9th May 2022, 10:59 PM
Post #4
Group icon
I'm in a vewy bad mood, Bwadley.
User: 7,117

Do Lady Gaga and Nicki Minaj even have any connection? Apart from the obvious insanity of her going on a rant, that's the part I'm most lost by laugh.gif

+Quote this post
HarryBorelli
post 9th May 2022, 11:46 PM
Post #5
Group icon
The Lady Said Go Home!
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 20,835

What did I just read??

+Quote this post
Adelita
post 10th May 2022, 12:11 AM
Post #6
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 82,234

That bitch is crazy

+Quote this post
Sour Candy
post 10th May 2022, 03:49 AM
Post #7
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 10,275

Why would Gaga be jealous of Nicki Minaj laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Sour Candy
post 10th May 2022, 04:05 AM
Post #8
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 10,275

But does this mean that ARTPOP Act 2 is coming?

+Quote this post
HausofKubrick
post 10th May 2022, 06:21 AM
Post #9
Group icon

Her account is just pure vitriol. How can anyone live like this / how can anyone ever support her as an artist? sad.gif

+Quote this post
tommie
post 10th May 2022, 12:14 PM
Post #10
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 8,073

Yaaassss, reveal it all to the world my problematic toxic queen drama.gif

funky.gif *plays Anna Wintour on repeat* funky.gif

+Quote this post
HausofKubrick
post 10th May 2022, 08:27 PM
Post #11
Group icon

Of course P*rez has added in his two cents too rolleyes.gif

+Quote this post
Jordanlee
post 13th May 2022, 09:59 PM
Post #12
Group icon
Jord
User: 27,116

It’s low-key (or high-key) scary seeing the stuff that she posts.

They’ll never be a force in mainstream music again (a shame because if their attitude was better they might’ve been able to have formed some sort of career) they’re far more known for their outbursts than anything musically related to themselves though. Seems like that’s the only way they can get attention.

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 25th April 2024, 04:34 AM