BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Joel Adams - Lonely, 2nd single | plus promo single Die For You
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
JosephBoone
post 15th January 2017, 12:55 AM
Post #1
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
Pronouns: he/him
User: 13,530

At LONG LAST, Joel Adams has finally followed up the huge Spotify smash Please Don't Go with a new track, entitled Die For You, which is available to download for FREE (or alternatively, name your price) on Bandcamp (probably on iTunes/Spotify at a later date like Please Don't Go).

Music video:

Out of the new music he performed at his London gig last year, this is probably the most similar to Please Don't Go, which could be a good thing if he wants another streaming hit, but I had kinda hoped he'd pick something that sounds a bit different cause there was a lot of variety in his set. Regardless, it's a fantastic song and it gets better as it goes along I think. Also, the album's done apparently so I'm very excited for it to arrive!
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Oricon
post 15th January 2017, 12:56 AM
Post #2
Group icon
bye dinner
User: 12,972

Tut tut you were LATE Joseph. I heard of this well before today!

(obv I did cuz I was a fan of him BEFORE you went and claimed all these boys smile.gif)

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post 15th January 2017, 01:08 AM
Post #3
Group icon

QUOTE(Oricon @ Jan 15 2017, 12:56 AM) *
Tut tut you were LATE Joseph. I heard of this well before today!

(obv I did cuz I was a fan of him BEFORE you went and claimed all these boys smile.gif)

RUDE, I heard it before today too x

(and I heard it LIVE back in April so BYE yahoo.gif )

+Quote this post
___∆___
post 15th January 2017, 06:50 AM
Post #4
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 3,155

Waiting for him to smash TBH - they so could have done more with 'Please Don't Go' (Although 20+ weeks in the charts and a silver certification is pretty decent considering he was hardly ever in the iTunes Top 200!).

Hope this does well for him and we get some promo.

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post 15th January 2017, 11:05 AM
Post #5
Group icon

He said he was approached by like 14 labels who wanted to sign him and he said no drama.gif fair enough if he wants to stay independent but Please Don't Go could've been even bigger than it was if they sent it to radio. Such wasted potential sad.gif although Inwas amazed to see it chart at all tbf!

+Quote this post
___∆___
post 15th January 2017, 11:47 PM
Post #6
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 3,155

QUOTE(JosephStyles @ Jan 15 2017, 11:05 AM) *
He said he was approached by like 14 labels who wanted to sign him and he said no drama.gif fair enough if he wants to stay independent but Please Don't Go could've been even bigger than it was if they sent it to radio. Such wasted potential sad.gif although Inwas amazed to see it chart at all tbf!

I guess fair play that he wants to stay independent but a label could have given him the push he needed into the mainstream - I'm not sure his fan base is big enough to continually give him huge streaming hits.

Reminds me of the Calum Scott situation - he managed #36 without a label behind him and then when he signed to Capitol his single went Top 3 and platinum.

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post 20th February 2017, 08:59 PM
Post #7
Group icon

From Joel's Facebook:

Everyone wants new music! Here's a preview of my next single, "Lonely", written, composed, and co-produced by me and owned by Will Walker Records, LLC. Hope you like it and if you do, please share, tag friends in comments below, and Like My Facebook Page! The official release on all music and video platforms will be soon. Cheers smile.gif

The preview can be found here! Seems they decided against Die For You in the end. Excited for this to be released biggrin.gif

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 25th April 2024, 06:41 AM