BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Young Money
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Josh!
post Sep 17 2017, 01:35 PM
Post #1
Group icon
c:
User: 20,692

Young Money are probably most famous for their smash hit, "BedRock", (and being name-checked in most songs by Nicki heehee.gif) but what are your thoughts on the music label and the songs/albums they have released? Artists currently or formerly included in Young Money are the likes of Drake, Lil Wayne, Mack Maine, Tyga, Gudda Gudda, Jae Millz and of course, Nicki Minaj herself.

What are some of your favourite Young Money songs? Do you like it when these artists come back and collaborate again under this title? Have you ever listened to a Young Money album? ohmy.gif

(Young Money is obviously just a label and they've released solo albums from Nicki, Drake & Lil Wayne too but I'm talking more about their compilation albums and things here if you get me tongue.gif)

Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Josh!
post Sep 17 2017, 02:24 PM
Post #2
Group icon
c:
User: 20,692
Obviously, the best song is and always will be BedRock. One of my absolute favourite songs by Nicki and it was the moment that I think a lot of people first noticed her, her verse is still fab and I've always loved Drake's one too wub.gif

In terms of other songs, I quite like "Senile" and it is one of my favourite Tyga songs (although Rack City is his best, of course wub.gif) but it doesn't rank that highly in my Nicki favourites list really... "Trophies" was a good effort from Drake too on the same album but he's done loads of better songs since so I sort of forget to go back to that one very often :/

I did actually listen to the "Rise of an Empire" album in 2014 but I wasn't really that impressed with it laugh.gif
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 03:25 PM