BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Artist News
34 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
This thread is locked.Create a new thread
> Madame X ● 14th Studio Album
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Liam.k.
post 19th October 2018, 08:38 PM
Post #81
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol
User: 12,472
I doubt it will bother her that much! tongue.gif I don't think she'd risk sitting on an album until next year after all the leaking issues she's had over the years.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Voodoo
post 19th October 2018, 08:51 PM
Post #82
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 5,829
QUOTE(liamk97 @ Oct 19 2018, 11:38 PM) *
... after all the leaking issues she's had over the years.

Madonna has leaking issues? From where? unsure.gif

+Quote this post
HausofKubrick
post 19th October 2018, 09:14 PM
Post #83
Group icon
User: 13,007
mellow.gif

+Quote this post
Jessie Where
post 22nd October 2018, 07:46 PM
Post #84
Group icon
Break the tension
User: 51
laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Liam.k.
post 26th October 2018, 02:09 PM
Post #85
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol
From DrownedMadonna:
Madonna will change and merge pop music with Portuguese and African rhythms, especially from Cape Verde. Dino D’Santiago – who collaborated on Madonna’s new record – is absolutely sure.

In an interview to Portuguese Journal I, Dino D’Santiago talks about his new album – defining it a legacy for the future of music – and Madonna’s upcoming album.

Dino is sure that Madonna‘s new record will also be a legacy and will merge Portuguese and African rhythms with pop music, and reinvent them.

He said that also Madonna understood that the trend is now changing: instead of using typical Drake’s beats, it is time to “use Portuguese rhythms” and “it is possible to use modern sounds and get them into a semba or marrambenta. The same with fado.”

My New York producer Rusty Santos realized the same thing: “You have to export this before Drake takes it.”

This has me excited! This is the sort of thing we want Madonna to do. Bring me them Ray or Light vibes!

+Quote this post
Liam.k.
post 7th November 2018, 10:07 PM
Post #86
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol
From PopJustice:
I cut and pasted the snippets she posted on instagram and created a loop of the bassline in the clip, so we can get a better idea of what to expect. Of course the strings will progress throughout the song, so try and disregard them in this version and focus solely on the beat. It's just a little something so you can hear it run a little longer then the 2 seconds she gave us. Hope you like it...

Omg this has my heart pumping!

+Quote this post
Jessie Where
post 7th November 2018, 10:10 PM
Post #87
Group icon
Break the tension
User: 51
Mine too! ohmy.gif

+Quote this post
vibe
post 8th November 2018, 08:11 PM
Post #88
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 11,763
Sounds so good

+Quote this post
Liam.k.
post 11th November 2018, 04:09 PM
Post #89
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol
Seems like the album is in its final stages. Feels so close now! Would love to get the lead single before the year is out but I imagine they'll wait for the new year (assuming we don't get a Rebel Heart style leak!).

+Quote this post
Liam.k.
post 12th November 2018, 02:43 AM
Post #90
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol
DrownedMadonna:
Madonna is currently mixing her new album with Mike Dean and Lauren D’elia.

Last night she posted an Instagram story – that she then deleted – where it was possible to hear one of the tracks in the background. You can even hear Mike saying something like “No, fade out on the end.”

But for sure, the juiciest thing is that Madonna unconsciously revealed the titles of the 15 tracks that she is currently mixing:

Killers
Extreme Occident ++
Dark Ballet *
I Don’t Search, I Find
God Control ++
Batuku **
Funana **
Medellin ***
Future
I Live
Crazy
Faz Gostar ****
Loca *****
Back That Up ******
Come Alive

Please, note that this is not a tracklist, but a working board with the tracks they are currently mixing. Those ticks are related to the mixing.

It is very probable that there are other tracks already mixed. Also, note that not all – and not necessarily all – these tracks will end up on Madonna’s new album.

++ Madonna used Extreme Occident as a hashtag. Same for God Control.

* Madonna recently commented on a Mirwais post on Instagram with “Dark ballet“. And he added: “Very dark.” Absolutely not casual. The screenshot is from Stanley Kubrick’s A Clockwork Orange movie.

** The Batuque (or Batuku) is a music and originally forbidden dance genre from Cape Verde. The Funaná is a music and dance genre from Cape Verde. It is perhaps the most upbeat form of Cape Verdean music. Madonna used those hashtags several times.

*** Medellín is a city in Colombia, which used to be very violent and poor, and now it is a model of transformation. Also, note that Maluma was born in Medellín.

**** “Faz gostar” in Portuguese means “something that you like.”

***** “Loca” in Spanish means “crazy.” We cannot exclude that Loca is the Spanglish version of the track number 11 called Crazy.

****** Back That Up is the title of one of the unreleased demo tracks Madonna wrote with Pharrell Williams for Rebel Heart album. Of course, this can be only a coincidence.

+Quote this post
Liam.k.
post 30th November 2018, 02:26 PM
Post #91
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol
MadonnaTribe:
Madonna is doing a terrific job using her social network presence to keep the fans up-to-date on the finishing touches to her upcoming album. We learnt a lot from the horse’s mouth about collaborations, producers, we even had a couple of glimpses at the chart/tracklist of the ongoing work in the recording studio (well, one of those glimpse was a bit of an oversight, but we don’t complain!).

What is still missing is a solid release date for the record that’s coming out next year. As rumours float – and we won’t comment on the accuracy of what you may have read on the internet lately – MadonnaTribe is happy to report that we hear that the album is currently scheduled for a Q2 release.

Time goes by so slowly for those who wait…

+Quote this post
Tyler
post 8th December 2018, 10:33 AM
Post #92
Group icon
If people hate you, don’t hate them.
User: 67
I’ll explain later thank u

Just let me say this. Regardless of my comment saying Madonna was out of line... it’s only because she has NOTHING to prove. She’s sold the most, broken records over the best and most respected in the industry. Has reinvented herself like the master of the trade that she is. NO one can take that away from her except herself. But, she is doing that here.

Gaga’s launching image was influenced heavily by Madonna mostly, but also Annie Lennox, Britney Spears, Kylie Minogue, Grace Jones amongst more.

Born This Way she admits to the production influence but really Madonna turned a huge moment for the gay community into a press release about her. Gaga used the pendulum of her peak to celebrate loving yourself being gay and being proud. Madonna couldn’t just take it as a stride in knowing hey I influenced a female to celebrate not only herself but the community that put her on the map.

Madonna killed it with Hung Up and yes she smashed it it’s my favorite track released that year. But did you hear ABBA going on and on about how their sample was responsible for her having a major reprise in her career?

How about Britney going off and on about how she originally recorded telephone but turned it down before Gaga?

This is shit you see the likes of Taylor Swift ignoring as its not cute for her tact as a business woman that depends on respect as a formula for her success. And this is why we cant have nice things

If Britney could let Justin Timberlake dog her to the media and use their breakup as a launching pad to his solo career after failing to be a smash hit with his first attempt...

If Michael Jackson can have the very people in business knocking off his work while telling the press lies for profit.

IF KESHA CAN WISH HER EX PRODUCER WELL AFTER ASSAULTING HER...

Madonna can let Lady Gaga continue to be exactly what she markets herself to be and that is a high caliber take on a perspective fueled by the pop culture that created it.

Enough of these Stan wars. I love Britney Spears to death. Her struggles and music saved my life. We should be focusing on what Gaga’s role in ASIB and her (IMO) respectful, positive and overwhelmingly well matured behavior as a human being is shaping those who watch her. NOT if Madonna is getting enough attention for saying a known phrase in a career spanning almost half a century.

To bring up my girl Britney again... her brand is still thriving because of her reputation to be a kind person. And the wonder is how could such a shallow figure be so human. Madonna used Britney to hype herself up. And she did it by bringing two generations together and them wowing us with an original concept and visual illustration of pop culture. Xtina skipped for Justin’s reaction, Mary j bilge telling xtina she will never touch Britney’s success even if she has the voice because she’s not humble (demanded a kiss on the hand from blige), Beyoncé fan girling cute af when Britney came out while Avril Lavigne, Kelly osbourne, And Timberlake look on with disgust to contrast Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, Snoopdogg and the cast for queer eye dying from excitement.

That’s real entertainment. Madonna just doesn’t have America’s girl next door to stem off of like Britney to extend her career another 3 albums.

Embrace the culture of today without acting like it needs an autugraph from your iconic yet conceited Lisa Frank acting ass.

+Quote this post
Liam.k.
post 8th December 2018, 10:59 AM
Post #93
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol
I feel like I missed a chunk of the conversation. What's this, Tyler?

+Quote this post
spiceboy
post 8th December 2018, 02:30 PM
Post #94
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 39,568
Haha me too, where did that come from?

I do agree Madonna behaves quite pathetic sometimes. She then sprouts stuff like "if I'm a bitch for being a woman that knows what she wants..." No you're a bitch because you're rude no other reason.

We all have flaws though, Madonna's is her ego pure and simple. On the contrast she is one of the greatest popstars ever and I guess alot of that comes from having the ego and guts to go for it.

+Quote this post
Tyler
post 8th December 2018, 02:32 PM
Post #95
Group icon
I apologize I got in a kind of show off on Wendy’s Williams thread but my comment got a lot of likes and now I’m getting hate mail from l u v u wanna.

+Quote this post
Tyler
post 8th December 2018, 02:39 PM
Post #96
Group icon
I needed a place to paste and I didn’t realize I went off that much. But I haven’t been petty over pop in years.

Wendy: Madonna is throwing shade at Lady Gaga and Kenya Moore is being accused of being "thirsty" for attention.

Gaga uses a phrase of 100 ppl can be in a rooom and it only takes one to believe in you. On several stops promoting ASIB. Madonna throws shade showing her saying something BARELY similar in her 30 years as a promo blitz queen of pop!!! Like bitch you’re the queen of pop leave Gaga alone if you didn’t get her cancelled with born this way you aren’t gonna get it cancelled.

So I said;

Madonna sounds insecure. 🙄

Gaga never claps back. Madonna may be the queen of pop but she lacks class. The more her star wanes the more embarrassing she becomes.

Response 1: Tyler Farmer O Madonna got nothing but class u all need to put some respect on that when you say Madonna respect baby 🚼

ME: Melvin Stephens you are confusing her brand with her actions as a human being. Doesn’t seem classy to me 🤷🏻‍♂️

Response 2: Tyler Farmer you nailed this ! Best comment on here ! Madonna does not have enough brains to nicely age gracefully (always pushing the envelope and she looks old and desperate !) step aside and maybe let the younger talent be in the spotlight. Madonna is not grabbing onto her past youth she’s clawing at it. Sad !

3: 100% Tyler

4. MADONNA IS OBLY QUEEB

5. MADONNA IS NOT QUEEN TYLER

ME: You catch my drift. It is a title she has been given by multiple respected outlets. I’m not here to argue as if an official celebrity hierarchy has been published.

Because it hasn’t and it sways from my point entirely.

6. MADONNA FANS ARE NOW MESSAGING BUT YOU CAN TELL THEY ALL KNOW BETTER THAN TO TRY ME WITH BRITNEY A D I RESPECT IT A LOT.

7. Melvin apologizes in his own way for not being intelligible during bar hours; 😞😭😭

8Sorry album sales and success says otherwise (like Bitch when did I try to say anything of the sort)

9: Maybe but we all knew she was a no class heifer way back. Talented though

10: Madonna is always better than this copycat.

Me: Just let me say this. Regardless of my comment saying Madonna was out of line... it’s only because she has NOTHING to prove. She’s sold the most, broken records over the best and most respected in the industry. Has reinvented herself like the master of the trade that she is. NO one can take that away from her except herself. But, she is doing that here.

Gaga’s launching image was influenced heavily by Madonna mostly, but also Annie Lennox, Britney Spears, Kylie Minogue, Grace Jones amongst more.

Born This Way she admits to the production influence but really Madonna turned a huge moment for the gay community into a press release about her. Gaga used the pendulum of her peak to celebrate loving yourself being gay and being proud. Madonna couldn’t just take it as a stride in knowing hey I influenced a female to celebrate not only herself but the community that put her on the map.

Madonna killed it with Hung Up and yes she smashed it it’s my favorite track released that year. But did you hear ABBA going on and on about how their sample was responsible for her having a major reprise in her career?

How about Britney going off and on about how she originally recorded telephone but turned it down before Gaga?

This is shit you see the likes of Taylor Swift ignoring as its not cute for her tact as a business woman that depends on respect as a formula for her success. And this is why we cant have nice things

If Britney could let Justin Timberlake dog her to the media and use their breakup as a launching pad to his solo career after failing to be a smash hit with his first attempt...

If Michael Jackson can have the very people in business knocking off his work while telling the press lies for profit.

IF KESHA CAN WISH HER EX PRODUCER WELL AFTER ASSAULTING HER...

Madonna can let Lady Gaga continue to be exactly what she markets herself to be and that is a high caliber take on a perspective fueled by the pop culture that created it.

Enough of these Stan wars. I love Britney Spears to death. Her struggles and music saved my life. We should be focusing on what Gaga’s role in ASIB and her (IMO) respectful, positive and overwhelmingly well matured behavior as a human being is shaping those who watch her. NOT if Madonna is getting enough attention for saying a known phrase in a career spanning almost half a century.

To bring up my girl Britney again... her brand is still thriving because of her reputation to be a kind and genuine person and youll find that proceeds talent when it comes to having a fan base that will follow you anywhere (hey britney jean and madonna... acting like regina george but looking like a cool mom reminiscing on how she ran the 4H club better than her own offspring) And the wonder is how could such a shallow figure be so human. Madonna used Britney to hype herself up. And she did it by bringing two generations together and them wowing us with an original concept and visual illustration of pop culture. Xtina skipped for Justin’s reaction, Mary j bilge telling xtina she will never touch Britney’s success even if she has the voice because she’s not humble (demanded a kiss on the hand from blige), Beyoncé fan girling cute af when Britney came out while Avril Lavigne, Kelly osbourne, And Timberlake look on with disgust to contrast Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, Snoopdogg and the cast for queer eye dying from excitement. Meanwhile Britney just wanted to show madonna she can share the stage and capture every demographics opinion. The icing on the cake? Christina accusing of kissing madonna for attention. BUT BRITNEY DIDNT HAVE TO BE PETTY OR EVEN ADDRESS THE FACT SHE KISSED HER AS WELL AND WAS PISSED SHE DIDNT GET ATTENTION. She flipped her hair and released toxic and we did the simple addition ourselves.

That’s real entertainment. Madonna just doesn’t have America’s girl next door to stem off of like Britney to extend her career another 3 albums.

Embrace the culture of today without acting like it needs an autugraph from your iconic yet conceited Lisa Frank acting ass. I’m out The Wendy Williams Show

mad.gif sleep.gif

This post has been edited by Tyler: 8th December 2018, 02:43 PM

+Quote this post
Tyler
post 8th December 2018, 02:50 PM
Post #97
Group icon
There’s a tingle of spite thanks to the rude Madonna fan that rated my personal business 1 star.

I’m a f***ing kayaking rental and white water guide. Dude. No one cares.

+Quote this post
Liam.k.
post 8th December 2018, 03:10 PM
Post #98
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol
Stans can be the worst and will just blindly accept anything their faves do or say and will attack anything that offers a different perspective. Don't listen to the haters Tyler!

I think most Madonna fans do realise she can be her own worst enemy at times and social media in particular has given her the platform to put things across that just paints her in a bad light. I tend to ignore anything that perpetuates the Gaga vs Madonna fued as I just have no time for it. There's still a lot to love about Madonna, she's my favourite artist after all, but yeah, I'm not blind enough to think she can do no wrong.

+Quote this post
vibe
post 9th December 2018, 10:10 AM
Post #99
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 11,763
Why is this in this thread ?

Delete

+Quote this post
spiceboy
post 9th December 2018, 10:05 PM
Post #100
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 39,568
I'm more disgusted that there is a Wendy Williams thread, that is a vile woman that needs to be told to do one! sick2.gif laugh.gif

Madonna can easily be her own worse enemy no doubt about it.

+Quote this post

34 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
This thread is locked.Create a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 23rd April 2024, 03:56 PM