BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Melanie C unfollowed Mel B on Instagram it seems
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
chasinglight
post Nov 4 2017, 03:52 AM
Post #1
New Entry
Group: Members
Member No.: 46,330
   No Gallery Pics

So I was just on Instagram and I had noticed in a lot of Mel B recent Instagram post that Melanie C liked them and then I realised her likes weren't there anymore and checked to see who Melanie C was following and she no longer follows Mel B. Which is fair after Mel B unfollowed her over a year ago. Do you guys think its over Mel B not appearing in the Room For Love video. Seems like these two have fallen out again sad.gif which is sad cuz they are my favs in the band.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
spiceboy
post Nov 4 2017, 02:12 PM
Post #2
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 39,568
   No Gallery Pics

Who knows, I tend to try and ignore all that stuff as it ruins the entire friendship bond they have which I loved. However Melanie B does not seem like an easy person to get along with, all the girls bar Emma have spoke in the past about how she bullied them or was aggressive towards them, she even apologised in her autobiography for treating Melanie C like shit in the early days. She herself has un-followed Victoria, Geri and Melanie C on instagram and then there was the ignoring her family for 10 years. I live in Leeds and have met quite a few of her old school peers who are now teachers like myself and none of them have nice things to say about her behaviour saying she was generally a bully and very difficult to get on with. I've always wondered whether jealousy played a part in them saying those things or whether it's simply the truth.

So I don't really blame Melanie C if that is the case.

+Quote Post
chasinglight
post Nov 4 2017, 04:18 PM
Post #3
New Entry
Member No.: 46,330
   No Gallery Pics

Well I do know she received a lot of bullying for being mixed raced in an all white community in her childhood and often the bullied end up being bullies.

I've actually never heard Victoria speak ill of her. I do know Geri said in her Piers Morgan interview that there were issues between her and Mel B and Melanie C has been quite open about the issues with Mel B being mean to her in the early days. I do remember in Mel B's autobiography she said the book was an official apology to Melanie C and talked about how sometimes she would be mean to Melanie C even though she was the one in the band she wanted to be closest to. I felt like all of that had been water under the bridge though after the reunion tour like we saw Melanie C be her guest judge at Judges houses on X Factor Australia and saw pictures of them partying when Mel B was promoting for once in my life and at the viva forever press launch and premiere while you could see the tension between Mel B and Victoria the two Melanie's seemed quite close and I remember Melanie C talking about texting Mel B when she went into labour with Scarlett because she going to deliver in the same room that Mel B had given birth to Phoenix in.

I had really hoped they were all starting to make amends especially after the death of Melanie's father. It's sad especially with their friendship being such a huge part of their brands.

+Quote Post
spiceboy
post Nov 5 2017, 09:47 PM
Post #4
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 39,568
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(chasinglight @ Nov 4 2017, 04:18 PM) *
Well I do know she received a lot of bullying for being mixed raced in an all white community in her childhood and often the bullied end up being bullies.

That's not true.
1. She did not live in an all white community, she was born and spent many years in Harehills which is/was a predominately black community alongside Chapel Town and Little London.
2. She then moved to Kirkstall which is still a very varied area with alot of asian, black and white families.
3. She actually never said she was bullied by an all white community, she said she felt she didn't fit in anywhere as the white people saw her as black, but black people saw her as white since she had paler skin.

This post has been edited by Spiceboy: Nov 5 2017, 09:48 PM

+Quote Post
tommie
post Nov 8 2017, 03:27 AM
Post #5
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Banned
Member No.: 8,073

You have to laugh at how passive aggressive they are - in all honesty, just pick up the phone and hash it out. How hard can it be?

+Quote Post
Blond 2.0
post Nov 8 2017, 02:12 PM
Post #6
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Member No.: 39,576
   No Gallery Pics

Mess LOL

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:29 PM