BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Eurovision Song Contest: The Story of Fire Saga, Netflix; 26/6/20
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Chez Wombat
post Jul 3 2020, 11:41 PM
Post #81
The owls are not what they seem
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 9,232
   No Gallery Pics

My brother was an extra in this in the crowd scenes for Greece's semi final performance (but I don't think his part made it in, I was focusing kink.gif) and my sister worked a day on this, that was the main reason I watched it as these musical films are very rarely my thing.

I was pleasantly surprised though, mainly cos I was expecting some terrible, borderline offensive piss-take but actually it was more a tribute than a parody and was clearly written by fans of the contest. They really got the aesthetic and vibe spot on (I wasn't expecting so many cameos!). It was a bit overlong and the story was pretty predictable as well as ridiculous I refuse to believe not a single person would've told Lars or his dad he qualified before making it back to Iceland! but I know with these type of films that's not always important, and the songs were generally pretty good (Belarus' entry would've definitely fitted better as Finland though, odd as they were clearly satirising Lordi).

Far from perfect, but I've been missing Eurovision this year, so this was pretty satisfying as an alternative.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Addy!
post Nov 25 2020, 06:37 AM
Post #82
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 2,666

The Grammy nominee smash *_* cheer.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:30 AM