BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Nick Griffin - total WHITEwash, Muslims get sent down - BNP leader doesn't....Justice..??
Track this thread | Email this thread | Print this thread | Download this thread | Subscribe to this forum
GRIMLY FIENDISH
post 10th November 2006, 06:04 PM
Post #1
Group icon
Always wear a clean pair of knickers, cos you never know when th
User: 190

Nick Griffin, leader of the National Front - oh sorry - BNP walks from a court in Leeds today. Hmm, yeah, somehow saying things like all Asian men want to go out and rape white women is not in any way inflammatory or inciting hatred, no sirree, not one bit.... And the KKK saying more or less the same things about black men in the 1940s and 50s isn't in the LEAST bit racist either clearly.......

Now contrast this with Abu Hamza and the young chap yesterday, both of whom rightly got sent down for inciting racial hatred...

Double standards...? I rather think so... what are we conclude from this, when two Muslim Extremists are sent down for doing exactly the same as a White, Christian Fascist.....? The law is clearly NOT working on equal terms. The jury quite frankly deserves a bloody good slapping....

Some people in this country have got their heads up their arse and dont seem to recognise repugnant racist filth when they see and hear it....

Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Tim Barnes
post 10th November 2006, 06:07 PM
Post #2
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 7

Exactly, racist scum should be locked up regardless of their colour

+Quote this post
GRIMLY FIENDISH
post 10th November 2006, 06:14 PM
Post #3
Group icon

QUOTE(Kimi Räikkönen @ Nov 10 2006, 06:28 PM) *

Exactly, racist scum should be locked up regardless of their colour

It's not just about race though, it's about Religion too.. A lot of Griffin's comments were anti-Islamic as well... I just picked out the bit about Asian men raping white women because it is by far the most inflammatory and really should have seen him get sent down.. How on earth can you defend that by citing 'freedom of speech'....? His comments on Islam were hardly an in-depth critique based upon academic research either.... Just the insane rantings of a piece of racist trash.....

+Quote this post
La La Land
post 10th November 2006, 06:27 PM
Post #4
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 167

The cocky git was free of charge from making racist comments.

He made some sort of speech when he was freed "They can take our taxes but they cannot take our hearts, they cannot take our tongues and they cannot take our freedom" Hmmm he must have got that speech from a movie!

If you want this country to be run by this piece of turd, I'd move out of the country.

This is the 21st ceuntry! I think they should get over keep Britian white malarky and get in to the real world! Plus we'd have to kick other people who live in this country like Madonna, Kylie and Gwenyth Paltrow.

I can't believe he is Welsh!

This post has been edited by La La Land: 10th November 2006, 06:35 PM

+Quote this post
Mushymanrob
post 10th November 2006, 07:10 PM
Post #5
Group icon
im all clares!
User: 5

tbh i dont know the facts of this case, just the tabloids version of events which i chose to ignore smile.gif

+Quote this post
GRIMLY FIENDISH
post 10th November 2006, 07:26 PM
Post #6
Group icon

QUOTE(La La Land @ Nov 10 2006, 06:48 PM) *

The cocky git was free of charge from making racist comments.

He made some sort of speech when he was freed "They can take our taxes but they cannot take our hearts, they cannot take our tongues and they cannot take our freedom" Hmmm he must have got that speech from a movie!

Oh fukk yeah.... The "Braveheart" thing that he did... Ohhhh god that was toe-curling..... sick2.gif

+Quote this post
russt68
post 12th November 2006, 01:40 AM
Post #7
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 213

Scott... you seem to spend a lot of time defending Islam and bashing anyone who questions its place in Britain. Also, anyone who may utter a sentence you feel insults Islam in any way.....

Can I ask you about the huge Channel 4 poll held this year where TWO THIRDS of British Muslims oppose free speech if it offends their religious beliefs. They want to make it a crime to cause them offence. People who insult Islam should, they say, be arrested and prosecuted. In other words, they want privileged legal protection against any criticism of their beliefs that they find offensive. Their aim is to secure a legally-binding veto over what other people, including other Muslims, are allowed to say about them and their faith. Put simply: in the name of being spared offence, they want to censor other people's opinions.

And also, can I ask you your views on Taji Mustafa, of the British Islamist group Hizb ut-Tahrir (HuT). He seems to suggest that any criticism of Islam is an insult and that all such insults are unacceptable: “What Muslims will not accept…(is) gratuitous insults about their beliefs, their faith or anything dear to them,” he said. Such sweeping exclusions appear to leave little room for a genuinely free exchange of ideas, yes?

HuT's intolerance is not surprising, but its hypocrisy in breathtaking. While Mustafa rejects criticisms of Islam that he finds insulting, his organisation has a long history of deliberately insulting Jews: “Jews are a people of slander…a treacherous people,” according to one HuT leaflet.

Moreover, Mustafa's organisation used to openly call for the killing of gay people and some of its members have made death threats against public gay figures.....

Finally - can I ask how you feel about the recent-ex Muslim Council of Britain LEADER (yes, LEADER) saying in January this year that he thought homosexuals were harmful, immoral and diseased. And that ALL homosexuals were unclean, abhorrent and should be wiped from our society?

I find it fascinating that Islamists believe they can say, basically, what the hell they like that would hurt, offend and damage others - but try saying something 'insulting' back? All hell breaks loose...... They object to people offending their religious sensibilities, but happily cause offence to others whenever it suits them.

We're talking about TWO THIRDS of the British Muslim population who participated in last month's Channel 4 debate, a well-respected LEADER of a UK Islamist group and the head of it all, the ex LEADER of the bloody Muslim British Council!!!!

Come on, Scott.... is it any wonder these people are making themselves as welcome as a fart in a spacesuit?

+Quote this post
GRIMLY FIENDISH
post 12th November 2006, 01:55 AM
Post #8
Group icon

QUOTE(russt68 @ Nov 12 2006, 02:04 AM) *

Scott... you seem to spend a lot of time defending Islam and bashing anyone who questions its place in Britain. Also, anyone who may utter a sentence you feel insults Islam in any way.....

Can I ask you about the huge Channel 4 poll held this year where TWO THIRDS of British Muslims oppose free speech if it offends their religious beliefs. They want to make it a crime to cause them offence. People who insult Islam should, they say, be arrested and prosecuted. In other words, they want privileged legal protection against any criticism of their beliefs that they find offensive. Their aim is to secure a legally-binding veto over what other people, including other Muslims, are allowed to say about them and their faith. Put simply: in the name of being spared offence, they want to censor other people's opinions.

And also, can I ask you your views on Taji Mustafa, of the British Islamist group Hizb ut-Tahrir (HuT). He seems to suggest that any criticism of Islam is an insult and that all such insults are unacceptable: “What Muslims will not accept…(is) gratuitous insults about their beliefs, their faith or anything dear to them,” he said. Such sweeping exclusions appear to leave little room for a genuinely free exchange of ideas, yes?

HuT's intolerance is not surprising, but its hypocrisy in breathtaking. While Mustafa rejects criticisms of Islam that he finds insulting, his organisation has a long history of deliberately insulting Jews: “Jews are a people of slander…a treacherous people,” according to one HuT leaflet.

Moreover, Mustafa's organisation used to openly call for the killing of gay people and some of its members have made death threats against public gay figures.....

Finally - can I ask how you feel about the recent-ex Muslim Council of Britain LEADER (yes, LEADER) saying in January this year that he thought homosexuals were harmful, immoral and diseased. And that ALL homosexuals were unclean, abhorrent and should be wiped from our society?

I find it fascinating that Islamists believe they can say, basically, what the hell they like that would hurt, offend and damage others - but try saying something 'insulting' back? All hell breaks loose...... They object to people offending their religious sensibilities, but happily cause offence to others whenever it suits them.

We're talking about TWO THIRDS of the British Muslim population who participated in last month's Channel 4 debate, a well-respected LEADER of a UK Islamist group and the head of it all, the ex LEADER of the bloody Muslim British Council!!!!

Come on, Scott.... is it any wonder these people are making themselves as welcome as a fart in a spacesuit?

Nice speech mate, but what the fukk does it have to do with Nick fascist b/astard Griffin talking $h!te about how all Asians wanna grab white women and rape them.....? THAT is the question at hand.... He'd've NEVER gotten away with talking that sort of sh!te about Jews or blacks, he'd be in prison now.. Where the fukker belongs, end of story.....

And in case youd didn't notice, the Jews kinda already have an unwritten special protection - look at the world of sh!t Ken Livingstone got into when he slagged off ONE Jewish reporter... He almost got kicked out of office by a totally unelected and unrepresentative group of shadowy, faceless bureauocrats ffs .....! Many other examples I can cite as well... Any criticism of Israel is usually met with accusations of anti-semetism as well, even when the criticism comes from JEWS.... laugh.gif laugh.gif

And, erm, doesn't Griffin have pretty similar things to say about homosexuals as well...? How many Gay BNP councillors or prospective MPs are there...? Hmmmmm....? I'm thinking you can count THAT number on the fingers of no hands....

Nick Griffin is just as big a scumbag as Abu Hamza, end of story, lock him up. NOW!!!

+Quote this post
GRIMLY FIENDISH
post 12th November 2006, 02:04 AM
Post #9
Group icon

Oh, and when that other BNP sh!thead made the 'oh-so-clever' little rhyme - "Let's show the ethnics the door in 2004" (such an amazing work of the poetic art innit - Byron, Shelley, Wordsworth, Betjemen, Coleridge, eat yer heart out I must fukkin' say..... dry.gif ), do you think he was JUST referring to Muslims...? Dont be daft.... 'Ethnics' in this context = anyone NON white, Anglo Saxon..... so that would include Latinos, Chinese, Afro-Caribbean, African, Eurasian etc, etc......

A person's ethnicity means their race, creed, etc... Bugger all to do with whatever religion they follow.... Islam is NOT confined to one specific area of the planet, or one to ethnic group any more than Christianity is.... There are Arabic Muslims, Asian Muslims, Black Muslims, White Muslims.....

+Quote this post
Mushymanrob
post 12th November 2006, 07:05 AM
Post #10
Group icon
im all clares!

tbh scott, russ does have a point, you are very quick to criticise the brits whilst painting a whiter then white image of muslims.

there has and always would be a faction in islam that regardless of wether or not we were involved in the war or any meddlings in the middle east would try to kill us.

+Quote this post
Tim Barnes
post 12th November 2006, 09:14 AM
Post #11
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

QUOTE(russt68 @ Nov 12 2006, 02:04 AM) *

Do you really think polls are not manipulated ??

If C4 stood outside Abu Hamza's Finsbury Park mosque and asked 200 people there who attend the mosque and 2/3 of them said this then do you really believe that they represent the views of the 3-4 MILLION muslims in this country ??

I would be very surprised if this poll was not manipulated to give C4 the answer they want and I highly doubt that 2/3 of the muslim population took part in it, they would have to find the muslims first and who are they ? there are black african muslims, oriental muslims (malaysians for instance), carribean muslims (like the 7/7 and 21/7 jamaicans), white muslims etc etc etc

As far as I am concerned C4 just took a poll of radicals outside mosques and twisted it to somehow represent the views of 2/3 of the muslim population, do you seriously think they just stopped random asian looking people in the street and asked them ? because if they did I bet they stopped a lot of hindus and buddhists too

You are too easily manipulated by the Murdoch/Daily Mail gutter press Russ, the gutter press by stirring up racial hatred are part of the problem not the solution

This post has been edited by Kimi Räikkönen: 12th November 2006, 09:43 AM

+Quote this post
GRIMLY FIENDISH
post 12th November 2006, 10:40 AM
Post #12
Group icon

QUOTE(mushymanrob @ Nov 12 2006, 07:29 AM) *

there has and always would be a faction in islam that regardless of wether or not we were involved in the war or any meddlings in the middle east would try to kill us.

So, tell me exactly WHEN there were any suicide bombs going off in London before the Iraq invasion then Rob, becuase I certainly dont remember any of that..... What I DO remember however was a load of sh!te about a 'ricin plot' in Wood Green that never actually materialised (and was quickly played down by the Govt the way...) and loads of tanks going off to bloody Heathrow two or three days before the major anti-war demo in '03 (coincidence...?) to look for invisible fukkin terrorists who presumably must've had some sort of Klingon cloaking device..... Again, quickly played down after all the fuss....

The evidence speaks for itself - NO terrorist attacks upon France or Germany, the two most outspoken opponents of US/UK foreign policy in EU; NO terrorist attacks upon Spain since it pulled troops out of Iraq....

And you seem to be under the impression that our meddlings in the middle east are recent.... WRONG, Western interferance has been going on since fall of the Ottoman Empire....

+Quote this post
GRIMLY FIENDISH
post 12th November 2006, 11:04 AM
Post #13
Group icon

QUOTE(Kimi Räikkönen @ Nov 12 2006, 09:38 AM) *

Do you really think polls are not manipulated ??

If C4 stood outside Abu Hamza's Finsbury Park mosque and asked 200 people there who attend the mosque and 2/3 of them said this then do you really believe that they represent the views of the 3-4 MILLION muslims in this country ??

I would be very surprised if this poll was not manipulated to give C4 the answer they want and I highly doubt that 2/3 of the muslim population took part in it, they would have to find the muslims first and who are they ? there are black african muslims, oriental muslims (malaysians for instance), carribean muslims (like the 7/7 and 21/7 jamaicans), white muslims etc etc etc

As far as I am concerned C4 just took a poll of radicals outside mosques and twisted it to somehow represent the views of 2/3 of the muslim population, do you seriously think they just stopped random asian looking people in the street and asked them ? because if they did I bet they stopped a lot of hindus and buddhists too

You are too easily manipulated by the Murdoch/Daily Mail gutter press Russ, the gutter press by stirring up racial hatred are part of the problem not the solution

You have a good general point, but I dont think Russ is any friend of Murdoch's... And Abu Hamza never actually had his own Mosque as such, he was preaching in the streets outside Finsbury Park Mosque, because he was actually barred from entering the mosque itself by those that run the place (a fact that seems to get glossed over..)... Most of the people who turned up to his sermons were oustside agitators who had nothing to do with the Finsbury Park/Highbury community....

+Quote this post
russt68
post 12th November 2006, 11:14 AM
Post #14
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Kimi -

as for the Daly Mail comment.. I'll let you be blissful in your ignorance of me on that one. To have made such an inane comment displays your total lack of knowledge of who I am and what I believe in.

As for the C4 poll - it was conducted by the programme last month, Muslims and Free Speech. Who participated I don't know.... but the actual show was a fair and balanced one, so I can't honestly see why they'd want to manipulate any poll figures, really. If it was ITV, I'd concur... as it was Channel 4, I'm less inclined to believe they played with the figures.

Scott.... you're right, the BNP are as anti-gay as they are racist. The BNP are scum, but while we live in a country determined to protect the rights of immigrant religious minorities over nationals, the BNP vote will continue to rise and rise in protest. Maybe you should visit Bradford, visit the white no-go areas, see the once tight communities up there that no longer exist, experience the racial crime there - I think I'd be pissed off if I lived there, too, mate.

And you mention the Muslims were quiet before Iraq, that they didn't bother anyone outside their own communities.

Bull$h!t, mate.... the MuslimCouncil of Britain have, since the days of Thatcher, opposed every single gay law amendment - it has worked hand-in-glove with Christian fundamentalists to support homophobic discrimination and to resist every gay law reform of the last decade and more. The MCB fought to maintain discriminatory laws like the unequal age of consent and Section 28, and it opposed civil partnerships and protection for gays against discrimination in the workplace. It has agitated to impose its homophobic policies on the rest of society by attempting to maintain homophobia as the law of the land. OK to slam the gays... but have a go at us and you're in deep $h!t.

Sound right, and fair, to you?

They've been on the gay case as long as they've been able to, Scott. Since Iraq, they've focused their venom on the Government as well as the gays and you know what, Scott? I'm bloody sick of it... sick of their antiquated views towards women (that HuT propaganda... it also demands that women must obey their husbands and that women should be debarred from ruling positions in society... in 2006, eh?), sick of their vile, offensive rants about the peace-observing gay communities in this country and sick of the calls for secular laws to protect them.... enough is enough.

Another point - you say the BNP believe all Asian men want to rape white women... isn't this the same argument in reverse with Muslim women wearing veils/burkhas? The main reason for wearing these ludicrous garments is to avert the gaze of NON-MUSLIM men (white men) and men who would look at them with 'lusty, unclean, impure thoughts'... sounds just the same thing to me, Scott, wouldn't you agree? Yet the BNP are racist - burkhas are acceptable.

You couldn't make it up......

+Quote this post
Tim Barnes
post 12th November 2006, 11:14 AM
Post #15
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

QUOTE(GRIMLY FIENDISH @ Nov 12 2006, 11:28 AM) *

You have a good general point, but I dont think Russ is any friend of Murdoch's... And Abu Hamza never actually had his own Mosque as such, he was preaching in the streets outside Finsbury Park Mosque, because he was actually barred from entering the mosque itself by those that run the place (a fact that seems to get glossed over..)... Most of the people who turned up to his sermons were oustside agitators who had nothing to do with the Finsbury Park/Highbury community....

I do not believe that Russ is a racist and indeed would be very disappointed in him if he was but I come across a lot of stereotyping from Russ such as muslims are all asylum seekers and are on benefits etc as shown in the Enoch Powell thread, a tiny minority in the UK are asylum seekers the majority were born here so have nowhere to go home to plus most muslims are hard working people, those 2 crude The Sun/Daily Mail style stereotypes did disappoint me

+Quote this post
GRIMLY FIENDISH
post 12th November 2006, 11:55 AM
Post #16
Group icon

QUOTE(russt68 @ Nov 12 2006, 11:38 AM) *

Kimi -

as for the Daly Mail comment.. I'll let you be blissful in your ignorance of me on that one. To have made such an inane comment displays your total lack of knowledge of who I am and what I believe in.

As for the C4 poll - it was conducted by the programme last month, Muslims and Free Speech. Who participated I don't know.... but the actual show was a fair and balanced one, so I can't honestly see why they'd want to manipulate any poll figures, really. If it was ITV, I'd concur... as it was Channel 4, I'm less inclined to believe they played with the figures.

Scott.... you're right, the BNP are as anti-gay as they are racist. The BNP are scum, but while we live in a country determined to protect the rights of immigrant religious minorities over nationals, the BNP vote will continue to rise and rise in protest. Maybe you should visit Bradford, visit the white no-go areas, see the once tight communities up there that no longer exist, experience the racial crime there - I think I'd be pissed off if I lived there, too, mate.

And you mention the Muslims were quiet before Iraq, that they didn't bother anyone outside their own communities.

Bull$h!t, mate.... the MuslimCouncil of Britain have, since the days of Thatcher, opposed every single gay law amendment - it has worked hand-in-glove with Christian fundamentalists to support homophobic discrimination and to resist every gay law reform of the last decade and more. The MCB fought to maintain discriminatory laws like the unequal age of consent and Section 28, and it opposed civil partnerships and protection for gays against discrimination in the workplace. It has agitated to impose its homophobic policies on the rest of society by attempting to maintain homophobia as the law of the land. OK to slam the gays... but have a go at us and you're in deep $h!t.

Sound right, and fair, to you?

They've been on the gay case as long as they've been able to, Scott. Since Iraq, they've focused their venom on the Government as well as the gays and you know what, Scott? I'm bloody sick of it... sick of their antiquated views towards women (that HuT propaganda... it also demands that women must obey their husbands and that women should be debarred from ruling positions in society... in 2006, eh?), sick of their vile, offensive rants about the peace-observing gay communities in this country and sick of the calls for secular laws to protect them.... enough is enough.

Another point - you say the BNP believe all Asian men want to rape white women... isn't this the same argument in reverse with Muslim women wearing veils/burkhas? The main reason for wearing these ludicrous garments is to avert the gaze of NON-MUSLIM men (white men) and men who would look at them with 'lusty, unclean, impure thoughts'... sounds just the same thing to me, Scott, wouldn't you agree? Yet the BNP are racist - burkhas are acceptable.

You couldn't make it up......

Funny you should mention Bradford, I know someone who lives there and she says it's all hyped up by the press and things are nowhere NEAR as bad as they're made out to be... As a matter of fact, she says it's the Fascists that go there and agitate things and cause all the problems and stir up the Sh!te and have been doing so since the 1970s!!! And ethnic minorities are by far the most likely to be victims than perpetrators.... The BNP are acting as outside Agents Provocateurs against ethnic communities (not just Muslims by the way...) in very much the same way as the Nazis did in the 1930s... They are an evil, vile, nasty, poisonous group of scum and they should be banned under the same caveats as similarly hateful Islamic groups such as Al Moujaharoun..... Those are FACTS mate recounted to me (and she's WHITE by the way, like that's really important...) by someone who LIVES in Bradford.... Oh, and by the way, shortly after the Iraq war kicked off, a couple of Asian guys were arrested and detained as terrorist suspects simply because they were hanging round Bradford Airport at 2am waiting for a fukkin' CAB!!!! Paranoia over-drive or what...?

There was no messing with UK fascist groups in the '30s, we locked that fukker Mosely up where he belonged, the Austrians have recently, to their credit, locked up "Historian" Dr David Irvine for spreading his poisonous lies and bullsh!t about the Holocaust...

But essentially my whole point behind this thread was to illustrate the apparent inequalities in the law - Hamza and the Cartoon protestor guy get sent down for 'inciting hatred'... Griffin does something very similar and does not... It's hypocrisy, and it is obvious that the justice system is not dealing with these situations in as 'colour blind' a manner as it damn well should be....

+Quote this post
russt68
post 12th November 2006, 12:43 PM
Post #17
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Scott...

I have an aunt and 2 cousins living in Bradford, in Thornton.... the stories they tell are quite different to the ones of your mates.

My cousin's best mate, actually, just after New Year, was beaten to a pulp by some Asian youths for being in the 'wrong area'.... despite police involvement, they're still waiting for co-operation from the community it happened in, and more importantly are still awaiting any arrests.....

+Quote this post
La La Land
post 12th November 2006, 01:12 PM
Post #18
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 167

QUOTE(russt68 @ Nov 12 2006, 01:07 PM) *

Scott...

I have an aunt and 2 cousins living in Bradford, in Thornton.... the stories they tell are quite different to the ones of your mates.

My cousin's best mate, actually, just after New Year, was beaten to a pulp by some Asian youths for being in the 'wrong area'.... despite police involvement, they're still waiting for co-operation from the community it happened in, and more importantly are still awaiting any arrests.....

A group of white boys in my area where throwing beers cans everywhere in my street and a group of up to 15 white teenage boys beat up a guy for no reason in Chester who became partically blind in one eye!

+Quote this post
GRIMLY FIENDISH
post 12th November 2006, 06:00 PM
Post #19
Group icon

QUOTE(russt68 @ Nov 12 2006, 01:07 PM) *

Scott...

It's regrettable that that happened, but, well, I can point to the Stephen Lawrence case. A VASTLY worse miscarriage of justice I think you'll agree. Codes of silence, police incompetence, cover-ups...... Happens all over.....

If some ethnic communities in Bradford DO have a seige mentality well, it's only because they didnt start the sh!t in the first place, you can only put up with being petrol bombed and having Swastikas daubed on your front door for so long..... I think you'll find it was the NF/BNP that did the damage first, and these communities, however misguidedly and wrongly, feel that they have to resort to violence and vigilanteism to defend themselves; after all, they dont know if a white face in a predominately ethnic minority neighbourhood is just someone passing through, or someone gonna chuck a petrol bomb at someone's home, which has happened and continues to do so....

+Quote this post
Mushymanrob
post 12th November 2006, 06:07 PM
Post #20
Group icon
im all clares!

QUOTE(GRIMLY FIENDISH @ Nov 12 2006, 11:04 AM) *

So, tell me exactly WHEN there were any suicide bombs going off in London before the Iraq invasion then Rob, becuase I certainly dont remember any of that..... What I DO remember however was a load of sh!te about a 'ricin plot' in Wood Green that never actually materialised (and was quickly played down by the Govt the way...) and loads of tanks going off to bloody Heathrow two or three days before the major anti-war demo in '03 (coincidence...?) to look for invisible fukkin terrorists who presumably must've had some sort of Klingon cloaking device..... Again, quickly played down after all the fuss....

The evidence speaks for itself - NO terrorist attacks upon France or Germany, the two most outspoken opponents of US/UK foreign policy in EU; NO terrorist attacks upon Spain since it pulled troops out of Iraq....

And you seem to be under the impression that our meddlings in the middle east are recent.... WRONG, Western interferance has been going on since fall of the Ottoman Empire....

i think as islamic fundamentalism grows then it would only be a question of time, besides they ae acting without the consensus of most of the muslim population i believe.

+Quote this post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 29th April 2024, 08:47 AM