BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 
18 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Big Brother • Series 19 • Part 2, Last ever series on Channel 5.
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Liаm
post 18th October 2018, 06:13 PM
Post #41
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

Ngl why are they all SO fussed when Lewis doesn't seem that bothered plus he would have been up anyway....

Zoe finally blowing though omg, screaming at that thumbnail making her look legit deranged laugh.gif
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Parallel Reality
post 18th October 2018, 06:51 PM
Post #42
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 10,492

QUOTE(Liаm @ Oct 18 2018, 07:13 PM) *
Ngl why are they all SO fussed when Lewis doesn't seem that bothered plus he would have been up anyway....

Zoe finally blowing though omg, screaming at that thumbnail making her look legit deranged laugh.gif

Indeed, there's life in this series yet! wub.gif

"I'M HIS FRIEEEEEND"
"I DON'T CAAAARE!"

+Quote this post
Cal
post 18th October 2018, 08:28 PM
Post #43
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 5,964

I'm finding Lewis unbearable at the moment. I've always been quite fond of him and found him rather enjoyable but he's just so bloody miserable.

Favourites at the moment are Brooke, Cian and Akeem. I'm starting to go off Zoe a bit lately but hoping she can redeem herself tonight. Not sure why everyone is now ganging up on Cian? Never understood the hatred for Akeem either. It's all a bit weird.

+Quote this post
Mack.
post 18th October 2018, 09:36 PM
Post #44
Group icon
It's still will be the return of the Mack 4eva
User: 12,915

Why does Lewis jump down Akeem's throat all the time?

+Quote this post
Mack.
post 18th October 2018, 09:43 PM
Post #45
Group icon
It's still will be the return of the Mack 4eva
User: 12,915

Here we go then..... It's going to boil over.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 18th October 2018, 10:12 PM
Post #46
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

Ngl that just made me hate Lewis further, more than anything, the fact that Zoe was prepared to go off at Hussain for him but he just sits there and lets it rage instead of saying his piece for himself or telling her it's not worth it. I shouldn't have found Zoe so amusing blowing up, she went about 80 steps too far wtf laugh.gif It wasn't really her place although someone had to put Hussain in his place, even if he did have a point about Lewis. Lewis has always got his opinion and has to slot it in but never takes the shit when it hits the fan. I think I'd rather that someone got involved and tried to stop it than let it happen, so I don't hate that Zoe did go off tbh. Lewis easily could have stopped that, but he enjoys the shit so much and just lets it happen.

My fave part of tonight though was "if the world revolves around arguments about hot tubs, there wouldn't be a world", philosophical QUEEN rotf.gif Poor Isabella, she isn't doing anything wrong or meaning any harm.

+Quote this post
troylovesmusic
post 18th October 2018, 10:34 PM
Post #47
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 10,179

I’m sorry but Hussain was completely right imo . Lewis is a complete coward talks the talk and bitches about people behind there back but then when confronted says nothing ! He also completely twisted Hussain’s words to Isabella about what he said which actually started the whole argument . I really want him to go tomorrow but I know he won’t ....

+Quote this post
Brightest Blue
post 18th October 2018, 10:48 PM
Post #48
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 23,155

Lewis just HAS to go on Friday. Hussain was surprisingly spot on with him, an absolute coward.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 18th October 2018, 10:49 PM
Post #49
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

I would get my LIFE if they did a house voted eviction and Lewis went, that's the only way he's going anywhere but they wouldn't risk that laugh.gif

I get that everyone has different opinions obv and different faves but he's one of those where I just can't fathom how on earth someone can sit and watch him and think that he is entertaining or a decent person, and the more the days roll by the more that's cemented into my brain.

+Quote this post
Parallel Reality
post 18th October 2018, 10:58 PM
Post #50
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 10,492

If Lewis survived these evictions on Friday, I'm fairly certain he will win. Everyone needs to pull together to get him out if that's the general feeling, but the problem is Hussain is also atrocious and I think he'll get more votes to evict.

+Quote this post
Andrew.
post 18th October 2018, 11:18 PM
Post #51
Group icon
is in hibernation
User: 21,161

Lewis should've stepped in and said something to Zoe, that made me feel uncomfortable. but, tbh Hussain knows Lewis has an issue with him and they've spoken about it many times so how is he two-faced exactly? I don't get why everyone was like 'yasss Sian' when she basically called Lewis sexist but Hussain's sexism has been glossed over either.

Hussain had a meltdown at Lewis for no reason, why should he have to even entertain that? Lewis is far from perfect though, don't get me wrong but people go way ott with him laugh.gif there's only two, maybe three at a push I'd want to win before him but I wouldn't mind him winning.

This post has been edited by Andrew.: 18th October 2018, 11:22 PM

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 18th October 2018, 11:38 PM
Post #52
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

Lewis isn't sexist I think he just thinks he's better than everyone, male or female laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Andrew.
post 18th October 2018, 11:39 PM
Post #53
Group icon
is in hibernation
User: 21,161

QUOTE(Liаm @ Oct 19 2018, 12:38 AM) *
Lewis isn't sexist I think he just thinks he's better than everyone, male or female laugh.gif

That I can't argue with kink.gif

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 19th October 2018, 05:47 PM
Post #54
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

Netflix are apparently holding talks to get BB! Unsure how it'd work but it's better than nothing I suppose. Some fans won't be happy but I think they need to realise the show has to evolve or it will be gone forever, it's just not realistic to be picky and be like "but I want it back on C4!111 I do think Emma and Davina are right in what they've said in the news the past couple of days though, a break won't hurt and then maybe people will miss it a bit more and there'll be a bit more hype. Netflix could take more risks than C5 would I guess and that might be what it needs.

+Quote this post
LouisL
post 19th October 2018, 06:29 PM
Post #55
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 42,419

QUOTE(Liаm @ Oct 19 2018, 12:38 AM) *

I kinda disagree. He always has it out with females - regardless of if it’s a big issue or not
But whenever it came to Lewis G he was always like “I don’t have an issue with you” when it came to talking to his face.
He seems to get a kick from shouting at women

+Quote this post
Klaus
post 19th October 2018, 06:34 PM
Post #56
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
User: 17,160

I don’t want anyone to go tonight...

It’s reached that natural point where the newbies are doing what their purpose was to do but they could potentially be both leaving tonight! laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 19th October 2018, 07:07 PM
Post #57
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

QUOTE(CardiiB @ Oct 19 2018, 07:29 PM) *
I kinda disagree. He always has it out with females - regardless of if it’s a big issue or not
But whenever it came to Lewis G he was always like “I don’t have an issue with you” when it came to talking to his face.

That's just Lewis G tho, he had a "proper" argument with Akeem for example. I don't like the bloke at all but there's so many things to say about him before clutching at straws that he's sexist.

+Quote this post
Calum
post 19th October 2018, 08:12 PM
Post #58
Group icon
nabad
Pronouns: he/him
User: 18,316

QUOTE(CardiiB @ Oct 19 2018, 07:29 PM) *

I think it's just unfortunate that we've seen as many cases of him in arguments with women. I wouldn't say he's sexist, but I do think he'll happily argue with those that he sees as weaker than him and that he feels probably wouldn't be able to shout louder than him. He did it with Kay, because she was obviously quite a quiet, calm person and he's done it again with Isabella. He clearly hasn't had it out with Sian face to face though because he knows she'd tear into him, like Lewis G and Hussain did or would.

Either way, the way he speaks to and about people is disgusting (i.e Kay, Isabella, Akeem, Sian, etc), and Cameron needs to stop imitating it too.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 19th October 2018, 08:29 PM
Post #59
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

Definitely, it's the ones he sees as weaker and therefore less likely to blow back up at him, *most* of them have been female but Akeem is quite a laid back and calm guy generally so he got the flack too. Whereas Hussain and Lewis G for example, they are capable of being as loud as he is and will give back as they get a lot easier so he won't go for them as quickly (or at all).

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 19th October 2018, 09:05 PM
Post #60
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

I was in the iamspamspamamigetting a drink for a sec but were they just chanting get Zoe out? laugh.gif

+Quote this post

18 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 25th April 2024, 05:16 PM