BuzzJack

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Daily Mail - doting dad Gary
Track this thread | Email this thread | Print this thread | Download this thread | Subscribe to this forum
Kath
post 9th July 2009, 08:57 AM
Post #1
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 2,980

More news on forthcoming albums / tour - with a bit of Gary news too. I think he (they all do) deserves a holiday after the fantastic shows they put on for us.

I've deleted the link and pasted just the story in - Iris - you were right - even though the pictures can be googled - I don't think I'll put it here.

Norma

This post has been edited by Norma_Snockers: 9th July 2009, 02:03 PM
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
IrisAlbastru
post 9th July 2009, 09:58 AM
Post #2
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 6,760

I don't like too much that they took pics of the children. I am quite against it and i am sure Gary is also not very happy about it...(i know that Mark is very angry if his kids get photographed). Kudos to all TT members to keep private life just private! thumbup.gif

Yeah, they deserve all a nice holliday. But somehow i imagined that LA is not the atraction point in summer to make holliday laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Kath
post 9th July 2009, 02:02 PM
Post #3
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

Doting dad Gary Barlow takes family to LA for holiday after 'emotional' final Circus show

By Chris Johnson (Daily Mail Online)

Last updated at 9:18 AM on 09th July 2009

After completing the run of gigs with Take That, Gary Barlow took some time to play the family man as he arrived in Los Angeles.

The father-of-three was spotted with his brood at LAX airport yesterday, cradling his most recent addition, seven-month-old Daisy.
He was also accompanied by his wife Dawn and their other two other children Daniel, eight, and Emily, seven. Daddy's girl: Gary Barlow cradles his seven-month-old daughter Daisy at LAX airport in Los Angeles where he was seen with his family yesterday

The 38-year-old pop star is probably looking forward to some time out after the UK tour with the Manchester band. But fans who didn't get to see the chart-topping group this time around need not worry as Gary says the Circus gigs will hopefully not be their last.

They decided not to take the stage show to Europe, on account of it being too expensive. But he recently told the Radio 1 Chris Moyles Show: 'We want to do some more, we want to go back out again. We'll come at it fresh next time and see where we go.'

And of the last show at Wembley Stadium on Sunday, he added: 'It was an emotional night for us - this isn't the end.'
Take That are also celebrating after winning their second Silver Clef Award, a coup for the four-piece act as The Beatles and Rolling Stones have only ever won one. The boy band got their first gong at the annual awards lunch staged in aid of the Nordoff Robbins charity back in 1995, not long before Robbie Williams quit the group.

On hearing they had won a second Silver Clef award, Gary Barlow announced that he and his colleagues would make a £50,000 donation to the Music Therapy charity.

For their latest tour, fans shelled out a staggering £50million on tickets. Take That's 'Circus' is the most successful comeback album of recent times, selling one million copies within 19 days of its release in December last year. And since Michael Jackson's sudden death two weeks ago, Take That have reclaimed their record as the fastest-selling concert in Britain.

This post has been edited by Norma_Snockers: 9th July 2009, 02:07 PM

+Quote this post
Padamic Tension
post 9th July 2009, 06:51 PM
Post #4
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol
User: 845

I wouldnt blame any of the lads getting mad if their kids were snapped it is annoying and unfair, they well deserve their break after the tour and all the hard work and im sure they will all enjoy a bit of time away

+Quote this post
IrisAlbastru
post 9th July 2009, 07:09 PM
Post #5
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 6,760

LA sound to me more as work than holiday. If i would be Dawn i would snap Gary if he would go now after the tour once again to work laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Kath
post 9th July 2009, 07:23 PM
Post #6
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

QUOTE(IrisAlbastru @ Jul 9 2009, 08:09 PM) *
LA sound to me more as work than holiday. If i would be Dawn i would snap Gary if he would go now after the tour once again to work laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

I reckon they've gone to LA to probably stay with or at least visit with John Shanks (John actually made an appearance and played at one of the gigs). Gary and Dawn made lots of friends in LA when Gary was working there in the early 2000's so its not surprising - when we go on holiday - given the choice - I'd rather go and stay with friends than anywhere else (provided they'll have me laugh.gif )

Norma

+Quote this post
bigwiglaf
post 9th July 2009, 10:00 PM
Post #7
Group icon
pop goes the world...
User: 1,426

QUOTE(Norma_Snockers @ Jul 9 2009, 03:23 PM) *
I reckon they've gone to LA to probably stay with or at least visit with John Shanks (John actually made an appearance and played at one of the gigs). Gary and Dawn made lots of friends in LA when Gary was working there in the early 2000's so its not surprising - when we go on holiday - given the choice - I'd rather go and stay with friends than anywhere else (provided they'll have me laugh.gif )

Norma

I'd have you around, Norma..... wink.gif

This post has been edited by bigwiglaf: 9th July 2009, 10:00 PM

+Quote this post
Padamic Tension
post 9th July 2009, 10:05 PM
Post #8
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol
User: 845

LA IS Good for them as they not publicly known either which will give them some space and time to themselves

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 7th May 2024, 09:32 PM