BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Britney's Instagram, She isn't holding back!
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
-Jay-
post Jul 18 2021, 05:19 AM
Post #1
Group icon
"Jayrusaleminians" - Umi.
Pronouns: he/him
User: 3,217

There’s nothing worse than when the people closest to you who never showed up for you post things in regard to your situation whatever it may be and speak righteously for support … there’s nothing worse than that !!!! How dare the people you love the most say anything at all … did they even put a hand out to even lift me up at the TIME !!!??? How dare you make it public that NOW you CARE … did you put your hand out when I was drowning ???? Again … NO … so if you’re reading this and you know who you are … and you actually have the nerve to say anything about my situation just to save face for yourself publicly !!! If you’re gonna post something …. Please stop with the righteous approach when you’re so far from righteous it’s not even funny …. 🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼 and have a good day !!!!! PS if you’re reading this today and you can relate …. I’m sorry because I know what it’s like … and I send you my love 💋💋💋 !!!!

For those of you who choose to criticize my dancing videos ... look I'm not gonna be performing on any stages anytime soon with my dad handling what I wear, say, do, or think 🚫🙅🏼‍♀️ 🚫!!!! I've done that for the past 13 years ... I'd much rather share videos YES from my living room instead of onstage in Vegas where some people were so far gone they couldn't even shake my hand and I ended up getting a contact high from weed all the time ... which I didn't mind but it would have been nice to be able to go to the mother f***ing spa 💆🏼‍♀️🤭🧖🏼‍♀️ !!!! And no I'm not gonna put on heavy makeup and try try try on stage again and not be able to do the real deal with remixes of my songs for years and begging to put my new music in my show for MY fans ... so I quit !!!! I don't like that my sister showed up at an awards show and performed MY SONGS to remixes !!!!! My so-called support system hurt me deeply !!!! This conservatorship killed my dreams ... so all I have is hope and hope is the only thing in this world that is very hard to kill ... yet people still try !!!! I didn't like the way the documentaries bring up humiliating moments from the past ... I'm way past all that and have been for a long time !!!! And for women who say it's weird the way I still have hope for fairy tales ... go f*** yourself 🖕🏼 !!!!! As I said ... hope is all I have right now ... you're lucky I post anything at all ... if you don't like what you see, unfollow me !!! People try to kill hope because hope is one of the most vulnerable and fragile things there is !!!! I'm gonna go read a mother f***ing fairy tale now !!!! Psss if you don’t want to see my precious ass dancing in my living room or it’s not up to your standards ... go read a f***ing book 📕 !!!!!
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Nick F1
post Jul 18 2021, 05:25 AM
Post #2
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 5,392
She’s maad and finally can actually speak…

+Quote this post
-Jay-
post Jul 18 2021, 05:41 AM
Post #3
Group icon
cheeseblock.png cheeseblock.png cheeseblock.png

Firstly, I was kind of taken aback to read these posts. This is Britney unfiltered, something we haven't seen for so many years. It's amazing that she's finally able to speak her mind, and she certainly isn't holding back!

The first post really seems like it's directed at her sister, and maybe other family members too. My heart breaks for Britney... quite clearly it's very painful for her to have to process how badly her family has treated her, and continues to treat her.

There's lots to unpack in the second post. The fact that not only was she essentially performing under duress in Vegas and on tours, but that she was given little to no input in what that shows would consist of musically. It seems she was frustrated that she was denied being able to sing many new songs from Glory. I'm not quite sure what she means by "remixes of my songs" - is it that she was tired of performing the same versions and wanted to freshen them up?

The comment about her sister at an awards show, is this performance:

Interesting to know now that Britney was secretly seething about this. So it seems that Britney was angry that Jamie Lynn performed a song of hers, as a remix version, which is something Britney herself wasn't allowed to do despite the fact that they're her songs? It's so crazy. I mean no wonder there were shows where she was kind of just going through the motions.

It's obvious yet so sad to read that the conservatorship killed her dreams. Jamie really extinguished her passion by being in control, ugh.

Although objectively I believe the Framing Britney documentary was essential in getting the public's attention and support, I can understand from Britney's point of view that it must be triggering to see events that happened years ago be brought back into the public's consciousness. Although I think it was necessary to contextualise how she ultimately wound up being forced in to a conservatorship, she is the one who lived through it, so I really empathise with her. I hope that when she's free, she will be allowed to move on from her past.

And as for the last few sentences cheeseblock.png tell 'em! Her strength is beyond admirable and I'm so happy that she is not letting any negativity get in the way of maintaining hope and enjoying fairy tales (that is so Britney).

Ultimately I'm proud of her, and I really hope her writing all this has been cathartic for her!!

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post Jul 18 2021, 06:29 AM
Post #4
Group icon
I found the love, I found the love in me
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 5,042
These are some of the most powerful and impassioned social media posts I think I've ever read from a celebrity. It's all heartbreaking but at the same time is such a big "f*** YES" feeling. Forever proud of her and her continuap fight for freedom. Just so much to process and unpack in that recent post.

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post Jul 18 2021, 07:29 AM
Post #5
Group icon
1.2m likes in 8 hours. Everyone is (rightfully) on her side.

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post Jul 18 2021, 07:36 AM
Post #6
Group icon

😔

+Quote this post
Nick Jonas
post Jul 18 2021, 07:48 AM
Post #7
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 9,481
Love her!

+Quote this post
Slayer
post Jul 18 2021, 01:06 PM
Post #8
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 120,499
This is very clearly her!

She snapped, i'm proud of her for using her voice and calling people out!

+Quote this post
-0-0
post Jul 18 2021, 07:36 PM
Post #9
Group icon
🙄
User: 10,643
Finally

+Quote this post
vibe
post Jul 18 2021, 07:46 PM
Post #10
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 11,763
completely clear why her performance level dried up in recent years.

i wish her all the best and will hope and patient that it works out in the end and she has the come backs of all come backs.

+Quote this post
p a v
post Jul 19 2021, 09:43 AM
Post #11
Group icon
thanks for being a sarcy lil bitch
User: 4,397
i'm just really scared this will all be held against her (i couldn't stop myself from using this pun soz) in order to portray her as 'crazy' or something of that sort even though anyone else having the same reaction wouldn't be considered out of the ordinary. as much as it's great to see her finally speak out it might be detrimental to go that hard in the long run.

+Quote this post
Long Dong Silver
post Jul 19 2021, 11:04 AM
Post #12
Group icon
Buffy/Charmed
User: 18,639
I TOLD YOU ALL SINCE I JOINED THAT WAS WHAT WAS HAPPENING!! Thr music eas robotic and lifeless, as were the performances. There is no WAY someone goes from ITZ to ... Hold It Against Me! You could hear even from the vocals that she had given up. Everyrhing was cpntrolled: the music, rhe performances, the tours, and I repeated myself sp many times, only for Britney fans to jump on me. I can smell fakery a million mes away, and I knew this was happening. Blackour is the last album where she had any control, and is rherefore rhe LAST real Britney album.

I watched her sister's performance, ans whilst Britney is VERY well media trained, you can still see she is fuming. On stage, she hugs the others and just has an awkward peck with her sister. Her sister's shady, surprise!, didn't pass me by either. Again these are songs just foisted on Britney, and she has no say one way or the other about them, or how they get used.

I'm glad she is finally speaking out. Thr court appearance and media attention have hopefully given her confidence that she can speak without retaliation. If her dad ships her off to a cheap mental institute or takes her kids now, just for speaking out as a woman, the furore will be IMMENSE. This reminds me of the medieval or pre-modern eras, where outspoken or powerful women were denigrated as mad, and locked up so that men could silence them or take their assets.

+Quote this post
inactiveaccount
post Jul 19 2021, 12:41 PM
Post #13
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 1,030
I think we all knew there was issues during 'Femme Fatale'... she did not like that era whatsoever... she probably doesn't even know 'Britney Jean' exists but something happened with 'Glory' as she lightened up during interviews.

+Quote this post
-Jay-
post Jul 20 2021, 07:18 AM
Post #14
Group icon
Omg at this on Instagram the other day:

laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Long Dong Silver
post Jul 20 2021, 08:18 AM
Post #15
Group icon
Buffy/Charmed
QUOTE(dannjohn @ Jul 19 2021, 01:41 PM) *
I think we all knew there was issues during 'Femme Fatale'... she did not like that era whatsoever... she probably doesn't even know 'Britney Jean' exists but something happened with 'Glory' as she lightened up during interviews.

I knew there were issues from Blackout, ans knew she was getting told what to sing and do simce the album after... Y'all should have listened.

+Quote this post
p a v
post Jul 20 2021, 09:29 AM
Post #16
Group icon
QUOTE(Dill Doe @ Jul 20 2021, 11:18 AM) *
I knew there were issues from Blackout, ans knew she was getting told what to sing and do simce the album after... Y'all should have listened.

Okay so why didn't you actually DO anything? Start a petition, spread your 'awareness' (despite 0 proof). You STILL choose to complain and do the whole 'i told you! which means i'm so clearly better than you' schtick which accomplishes absolutely nothing other than making you look petty and obnoxious as fuuuuck.

Here, get a chocolate medal for your contributions to the 'i told you' community around the world. You deserved it!

+Quote this post
p a v
post Jul 20 2021, 09:34 AM
Post #17
Group icon
I can't with these people who APPARENTLY knew what was going on the ENTIRE TIME [/valley girl accent]. Of course you did babes, of course you did.

Shoutout to all the 21st century Nostrad-anuses over here.

+Quote this post
inactiveaccount
post Jul 20 2021, 09:46 AM
Post #18
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
noone cared when Jordan Miller tried to tell people in 2009? Or when the interviewer asked if she was happy in 2011... it's not a surprise about Britney's conservership, what is a surprise is the extent of the abuse.

+Quote this post
Long Dong Silver
post Jul 20 2021, 10:50 AM
Post #19
Group icon
Buffy/Charmed
QUOTE(Bdelita @ Jul 20 2021, 10:34 AM) *
I can't with these people who APPARENTLY knew what was going on the ENTIRE TIME [/valley girl accent]. Of course you did babes, of course you did.

Shoutout to all the 21st century Nostrad-anuses over here.

Um, you can check my posts lol. I was saying it all along on here, and even before that I was saying it irl. I haven't bought anythin Britney (or streamed) since ITZ wink.gif I couldn't make a petition, which needs fan support, when the fans were adamant that all was fine and rosy since Womaniser, and jumping down anyone's throat whenever we suggested that she was being forced to sing and was being controlled!! Was I on here with Hold It Against Me, or waa it afterz when I complained about how bad it is and how she clearly has no connection to the song, and the fans all jumped on me? But I refused to help those controlling her. Haven't bought a thing since I started suspecting it with BO.

+Quote this post
inactiveaccount
post Jul 20 2021, 11:14 AM
Post #20
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
how has anyone not listened to her music 'In The Zone' lol?

+Quote this post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 11:10 AM