BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
52 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> BUZZRATE ● THE SATURDAYS FORUM EDITION, Come and rate your fellow Team Sats!
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Hurricane
post Aug 30 2014, 11:04 PM
Post #1
Group icon
get me started, hot like fire
User: 17,262

Fellow #TeamSats, welcome to the event you've all been waiting for : Buzzrate - The Saturdays forum edition!

For some of you, the concept of Buzzrate is nothing new. Similar to the anual event of Buzzrate happening in The Lounge, this rate will follow the same concept and relatively the same rules. Scherz, Lee and I have taken the liberty of making a list of the 40 most prominent members of the The Saturdays forum section, and all you have to do to participate is to give a score - from zero to ten - to each member, saving an eleven for the one you believe deserve it the most and a minus one for the poster you believe is the equivalent of 'Gentleman'. kink.gif

Rules will be described more clearly just under for the few of you who haven't participate in a rate yet. However, as it been said, it shouldn't be new to most of you.

SCORES
- You have to rate the members of The Saturdays forum between 00 and 10 - 10 being the highest score and 0 being the lowest mark.
- You must give ONE, but only ONE 11 to the member of your choice, the one you believe deserve it the most. Any member that fail to do so will see their vote disregarded by the mods.
- You must, as well, give ONE, but only ONE -1 to your least favorite member from the list. Any more or less than one -1 will cancel the entire vote of the member at fault as it been explained above.
- TWO 10s which are within the liberty of the member. You don't have to give these marks if you don't feel like any member deserve them. However if you do believe some of them deserve them, you can't give out more than TWO, so judge carefully.
- THREE 9s which follow the same rule as above. You can't give more than THREE 9s, but you're free to give none as well.
- Considering most of you are active members within this section of the forum, you should know pretty much everyone on the list, therefore, we will only accept a limit of FIVE 0s that you may or may not distribute.

- Failure to respect the scoring rules above will result in you being given a deduction to your score as it's been previously explained.

RULES

- It is a must for anyone who's willing to participate and rank the members to be active within the Sats forum. The mods will have the complete authority to refute a vote if they believe that member haven't posted enough in the Saturdays Forum to judge any of the members within that section of the Buzzjack website. It is, afterall, a rate for our community.
- This event is the perfect place to tell to the members that you like how much you appreciate them, therefore providing commentary is highly suggested, whether it is for good scores or bad scores. Indeed, explanations are always welcomed, especially if you're giving out a -1. kink.gif However, you're not forced to provide any if you don't feel like to.
- This goes without saying, but don't rate yourself. You're not the almighty Hurricane, you're not fabulous, just stop.
- You are free not to participate in the rate even if you are in the list of the chosen ones, but you will be subject of a minus 1 deduction to your score. Furthermore, we might put you off the list in the next edition if there's one. We encourage just as much members as possible to participate, so please do it! It's good fun.
- For the rate to be as fun as it can be, Scherz, Lee and I value respect. Banter is welcomed, inside jokes as well, but do not forget not everyone is as extroverted and some might feel intimidated by you. So, please, keep the #MeanGirls comments, gifs and jokes within the members you know won't feel offended by it. smile.gif
- You are free to change your votes and comments after posting your rate, however any edit done after the deadline (September 13) will cancel your vote and it will be disregarded by the mods.
- If you have any questions regarding the concept and/or the rules, feel free to ask them in the thread.

Please rate the members in the template they've been laid out in (numbers first, comments after) and they've been ordered in. This makes it easier for the mods to calculate the results, y'all don't want to make it any more difficult for us!

You have until 23:59 on the 13th September to vote.

xx | AdamAloud
xx | Aled.
xx | allfiredup93
xx | Aprilconda
xx | Breakaway
xx | Cameron
xx | •CDC• (previously Calum Sandford)
xx | Dane
xx | Daniella
xx | DoggySwami
xx | goldfish
xx | Hurricane
xx | James (previously JSG)
xx | -Jay-
xx | Joe
xx | Jonjo
xx | JosephStyles
xx | jsilv
xx | Juliano
xx | Lee Wallace
xx | Liam
xx | LoveKiller
xx | Lukuzz
xx | Martyn
xx | MissingYou
xx | mr aly
xx | muzicmaster15
xx | Neil. S (previously Let Go For 2Nite)
xx | Paaul (previously satsfan)
xx | SB. (previously seantobewild)
xx | Scherz
xx | shadow2009
xx | Sociopath
xx | Steve D
xx | Tim
xx | Totto
xx | Ultraviolance
xx | vivek
xx | Will.
xx | yeeeah

This post has been edited by Hurricane: Sep 18 2014, 04:17 PM
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Cameron
post Aug 30 2014, 11:06 PM
Post #2
Group icon
THE BLAZE *.*
User: 18,061
Oooo! I am excited biggrin.gif This shall be fun tongue.gif

+Quote this post
Cameron
post Aug 30 2014, 11:07 PM
Post #3
Group icon
THE BLAZE *.*
User: 18,061
also btw, I think Cal Christopher and CDC are the same person laugh.gif I could be wrong, I just know Callum had 2 accounts

This post has been edited by Cameron: Aug 30 2014, 11:07 PM

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post Aug 30 2014, 11:08 PM
Post #4
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
Pronouns: he/him
User: 13,530
Cameron's right, CDC and Cal Christopher are the same person kink.gif

How exciting though! Love this idea biggrin.gif

+Quote this post
Hurricane
post Aug 30 2014, 11:09 PM
Post #5
Group icon
I would also like to say that everyone giving me an 11 has more chance of becoming the fourth moderator of the forum. kink.gif

Jokes aside, if anyone in the list above would like to be removed from it because they don't like the idea of being judged and rated by other members, please tell me now so I can remove you early on before too many members vote!

I've removed 'Cal' and added 'Alex.' then kink.gif

This post has been edited by Hurricane: Aug 30 2014, 11:11 PM

+Quote this post
kye
post Aug 30 2014, 11:16 PM
Post #6
Group icon
• aesthetic party •
User: 2,169
Yay my first inclusion on a rate this year laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Josh!
post Aug 30 2014, 11:18 PM
Post #7
Group icon
c:
User: 20,692
wait are we supposed to be basing this solely in the sats forum or buzzjack as a whole

+Quote this post
Hurricane
post Aug 30 2014, 11:27 PM
Post #8
Group icon
QUOTE(jsilv @ Aug 30 2014, 11:18 PM) *
wait are we supposed to be basing this solely in the sats forum or buzzjack as a whole
Considering this is a Saturdays Forum edition, I would like to say solely based on the Sats forum, but if for some members, it might help you to mark them more easily on their attitude on other sections, I guess you're free to do so...but, still, please keep in mind (even if just a little bit) of their behavior within this part of the forum as well. tongue.gif

Most of the members in the list are pretty active and post at least once a day in this part of the website, so it should be easily for most of them. smile.gif

+Quote this post
Totto
post Aug 30 2014, 11:29 PM
Post #9
Group icon
I was grindin' with the DJ with my hands on the floor!
User: 20,441
I was reading it all serious and then this:

QUOTE(Hurricane @ Aug 31 2014, 01:04 AM) *
- This goes without saying, but don't rate yourself. You're not the almighty Hurricane, you're not fabulous, just stop.

Hahahahaha..

+Quote this post
post Aug 30 2014, 11:52 PM
Post #10
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 19,931
awh, I don't mind slating the creatures from outside the forum in the normal rate but I don't wanna be ranking you guys! Feels too mean. #BuzzFam

This post has been edited by Joe.: Aug 31 2014, 12:06 AM

+Quote this post
NellyEverySundae
post Aug 31 2014, 12:03 AM
Post #11
Group icon
#TeamKrustyKrab
User: 20,675
Will be hard to choose the +11 and -1 this time round as there are so many members I'd give 11s to and no one I'd really like to give a -1 to sad.gif

Great idea anyhow Hurricane wub.gif Something a little more interesting than the everyday singles rate tongue.gif

This post has been edited by Neil. S: Aug 31 2014, 12:05 AM

+Quote this post
post Aug 31 2014, 12:09 AM
Post #12
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 19,931
I've thought of a solid concept for mine. It's quite an obvious one so I better mine early before anymore else does.

+Quote this post
NellyEverySundae
post Aug 31 2014, 12:16 AM
Post #13
Group icon
#TeamKrustyKrab
QUOTE(Joe. @ Aug 31 2014, 01:09 AM) *
I've thought of a solid concept for mine. It's quite an obvious one so I better mine early before anymore else does.

I hope we don't have the same concept kink.gif

+Quote this post
Sociopath
post Aug 31 2014, 12:18 AM
Post #14
Group icon
BuzzJack Regular
User: 18,700
Do I have to do this, not that I don't want to be involved. Just I'd rather people judge me then me judge others. Plus I barely remember who's who most the time kink.gif

+Quote this post
NellyEverySundae
post Aug 31 2014, 12:20 AM
Post #15
Group icon
#TeamKrustyKrab
QUOTE(Sociopath @ Aug 31 2014, 01:18 AM) *
Do I have to do this, not that I don't want to be involved. Just I'd rather people judge me then me judge others. Plus I barely remember who's who most the time kink.gif

It's just fun, no one takes these things seriously wink.gif Any judgements you make will not be held against you! (Most likely) kink.gif

+Quote this post
Hurricane
post Aug 31 2014, 12:29 AM
Post #16
Group icon
QUOTE(Sociopath @ Aug 31 2014, 12:18 AM) *

Absolutely not, not if you don't feel like doing it! heart.gif However, if there's ever future rates (it would be nice doing it once a year), you will most likely not be included, so keep that in mind tongue.gif

As it been said, nothing will be held against you, it's supposed to be fun before being bitchy or mean. You can't give out 11s, 10s and 9s to everyone, fair enough, but nothing stops you from giving 8s which is a really good mark too, you know! smile.gif As I said, it's the perfect place to tell the people you enjoy reading what you think of them. Okay, sure, there's the -1 you must give, but I mean, that's why Lee is here for! tongue.gif kink.gif laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Hurricane: Aug 31 2014, 12:29 AM

+Quote this post
*Tim
post Aug 31 2014, 01:58 AM
Post #17
Group icon
Bitch of t seet
User: 16,660
Gimme them 11's Sats stana

(Lol who am I kidding oops)

+Quote this post
Hurricane
post Aug 31 2014, 02:25 AM
Post #18
Group icon
I guess for the next two weeks, I'll pretend liking stuff like 'Missing You' and 'Lose Control'. #GettingLoveKillers11

+Quote this post
UltraCruelSummer
post Aug 31 2014, 02:38 AM
Post #19
Group icon
It's a cruel summer.
User: 20,947
I'll do this later today sometime. I think I'll go for quite a simple concept but I hope no one else does it
I have my two contenders for the 11 smile.gif

+Quote this post
Hurricane
post Aug 31 2014, 02:43 AM
Post #20
Group icon
QUOTE(Ultraviolence1989 @ Aug 31 2014, 02:38 AM) *
I'll do this later today sometime. I think I'll go for quite a simple concept but I hope no one else does it
I have my two contenders for the 11 smile.gif

There's only one 11, Ultraviolence! blush.gif
EDIT : Oops my bad, I've just realised that you meant like you were still undecided on who to give the 11 to between two members... blush.gif

I like the idea of having a concept for the "rating/commentary". I would do it, but I'm just not that original... laugh.gif sleep.gif

This post has been edited by Hurricane: Aug 31 2014, 02:44 AM

+Quote this post

52 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 10:21 AM