BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Best Ariana live performance?, Share your favourite!
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Jade
post 24th September 2022, 02:31 PM
Post #1
Group icon
I wanna keep all of your charm in a canister
Pronouns: She/her
User: 12,810

There's a lot of speculative chat on social media at the moment surrounding a 'female popstar' taking on the Super Bowl half-time performance slot next year, with Taylor Swift now being ruled out. Ariana is one of a handful of names that keeps popping up in the discussion and it's now morphed into chat about her live performances from the past.

What is the Ariana live performance that stands out the most for you to date?
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Jade
post 24th September 2022, 02:31 PM
Post #2
Group icon

My #1 pick is 'God is a woman' at the 2018 VMAs as it single-handedly turned me into a stan of the song after initially not rating it that much laugh.gif it's not necessarily Ariana's best vocal but it's my favourite complete package live moment of hers. The staging is wondrous and I love how the performance side feels like one big celebration of women. Props to her star power here, the big note at the end and the heart-warming finish where her mum and grandma step on to the stage as well. Definitely the one with the biggest replay-ability factor for me!

('Somewhere Over The Rainbow' at One Love Manchester is a close second - not seeing enough love for that one in these discussions heart.gif)

+Quote this post
k👠th
post 24th September 2022, 03:59 PM
Post #3
Group icon
baddest of them all
User: 6,764

Mine are basically all the Sweetener era performances laugh.gif wub.gif

The vocal Bible *.*

The Crowded House cover with Miley at One Love Manchester really warmed my heart as well heart.gif

+Quote this post
Jade
post 25th September 2022, 09:06 PM
Post #4
Group icon

Well, the speculation was short-lived as Rihanna has announced that she will be performing at the half-time show instead!

Anyway, Kath I agree that the 'sweetener' era is a treasure trove of great Ari performances. That whole 'at the BBC' special was a real treat <3

Her friendship with Miley is so sweet!

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 28th April 2024, 07:26 PM