BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Josh's Top 50 Harry Potter Characters
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Josh!
post 16th October 2016, 09:22 PM
Post #41
Group icon
c:
User: 20,692

05. Harry Potter

- So oops, the title character ends up actually finishing fifth. I love the character of course for being the centre of one of my favourite things and Daniel Radcliffe was a great choice to play him in the end for sure. My favourite Harry without a doubt is sassy Harry, he has a number of great one liners, the one in this gif being my favourite.

04. Hermione Granger

- Hermione ends up being my favourite of the trio, she's always been a cutie and she ends up growing up into a remarkable young woman, much like Emma Watson did in the role, probably my favourite casting choice of the main trio. She gets her moments to shine with her intelligence and compassion and is just the character I relate to the most out of the main lot.

03. Luna Lovegood

- Unfortunately, Luna isn't introduced until far too late into the franchise for my liking but she manages to make a big impact in such a short space of time hence her very high placing here. She's one of the funniest characters but also the most likeable as she clearly doesn't have one bad bone in her body and ends up helping the main trio a lot in order to help bring down Voldemort. She is another great example of great casting and it's lovely to see Evanna Lynch still be so active within the HP community.

02. Minerva McGonagall

- McGonagall is one of those characters who manages to be so warm and badass at the same time which is really why I love her so much. It is clear that she cares for Harry and all her students, probably the most out of all Hogwarts professors and when the situation arises, she can be a total badass in order to protect others. Maggie Smith is amazing in the role and manages to deliver the funny lines and sassy spells with perfection. Her making Snape flee is one of the best moments in Deathly Hallows for me heart.gif

01. Bellatrix Lestrange

- Much like Luna, sadly Bellatrix doesn't become a big character until far too late in the books/movies too but she's always been my favourite from the moment she was introduced really. Bellatrix is just purely crazy and wicked which makes her one of the most dangerous characters in the wizarding world and therefore one of the most interesting to watch, especially with the incredibly talented Helena Bonham Carter portraying her in the films.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Josh!
post 16th October 2016, 09:26 PM
Post #42
Group icon
c:

Full list:

50. Vincent Crabbe
49. Angelina Johnson
48. Yaxley
47. Petunia Dursley
46. Sirius Black
45. Padma Patil
44. Parvati Patil
43. Katie Bell
42. Colin Creevey
41. Horace Slughorn
40. Mrs Figg
39. Madam Hooch
38. The Fat Lady
37. Madam Pomfrey
36. Oliver Wood
35. Gregory Goyle
34. Moaning Myrtle
33. Quirinus Quirrell
32. Rita Skeeter
31. Kingsley Shacklebolt
30. Cho Chang
29. Cedric Diggory
28. Narcissa Malfoy
27. Arthur Weasley
26. Dobby
25. Gilderoy Lockhart
24. Nymphadora Tonks
23. Pomona Sprout
22. Rubeus Hagrid
21. Lucius Malfoy
20. Seamus Finnigan
19. Fred Weasley
18. George Weasley
17. Mad Eye Moody
16. Draco Malfoy
15. Filius Flitwick
14. Sybill Trelawney
13. Dolores Umbridge
12. Remus Lupin
11. Neville Longbottom
10. Ron Weasley
09. Molly Weasley
08. Severus Snape
07. Albus Dumbledore
06. Lord Voldemort
05. Harry Potter
04. Hermione Granger
03. Luna Lovegood
02. Minerva McGonagall
01. Bellatrix Lestrange

Thanks for joining me!

+Quote this post
*Tim
post 16th October 2016, 10:36 PM
Post #43
Group icon
Bitch of t seet
User: 16,660

Mollu and Minerva definately are up there for me. Bellatrix is portraid incredibly as well

+Quote this post
Josh!
post 17th October 2016, 03:17 PM
Post #44
Group icon
c:

Yeah, I think Helena is one of the main reasons I love Bellatrix, one of her most perfectly suited roles imo.

+Quote this post
HarryBorelli
post 17th October 2016, 08:56 PM
Post #45
Group icon
The Lady Said Go Home!
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 20,835

Luna and Bellatrix would be so high if I did a ranking wub.gif I wish we saw more of Luna tbh cry.gif

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post 19th October 2016, 05:38 PM
Post #46
Group icon
new hair, new tee, new Levii’s Jeans
User: 21,308

Just reading through all of this and you can't mention Hermione without "It's 'LeviOsa, not LevioSA"

+Quote this post
The-BrightPlaces
post 19th October 2016, 08:44 PM
Post #47
Group icon
I wanna contribute to the chaos
User: 23,513

couldn't agree more with the top 3! Helena is such an amazing actress and like Josh said the role of Bellatrix is perfect for her heart.gif I think Luna is really underrated, it's a shame she only came in towards the end.

+Quote this post
Josh!
post 20th October 2016, 01:59 PM
Post #48
Group icon
c:

Glad you all enjoyed the countdown in the end anyway! Thought you might all disagree because my list isn't Harry, Hermione, Ron, Dumbledore, Voldemort, Snape, Sirius, Hagrid, Malfoy, Dobby all at the top like every other list. Turns out you all agree Luna, McGonagall and Bellatrix are the true queeeeens of the series heart.gif

+Quote this post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 25th April 2024, 11:29 PM