BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 
23 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Big Brother UK • Series 18 • Part II
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Liаm
post 12th July 2017, 09:58 PM
Post #41
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

Andrew is really annoying though too, I am not a fan of any the 4 second chancers tbh, on balance idk why they put them in, I appreciate what Sue has added with drama but I cannot stand her as a person.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Ryan.
post 12th July 2017, 10:03 PM
Post #42
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 12,608

Andrew is officially the WORST for me now, I agree that he's just way too much of a drama queen with no humour alongside it and Hughie is a good comparison as he was my least favourite last year too.

Simone isn't much better but at least I don't feel angry every second she's on screen and Ellie added "shit stirrer" to her growing list of bad qualities.

Isabelle and Charlotte once against stood out for me tonight in a positive way, and Chanelle redeemed herself too. Deborah and Hannah were great as always.

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post 12th July 2017, 10:07 PM
Post #43
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
Pronouns: he/him
User: 13,530

Simone was horrible to Andrew tonight, Sue and Chanelle weren't great either and they've gone down in my estimations. Andrew is definitely a drama queen but his heart is in the right place it seems and I generally quite enjoy him as a housemate.

Isabelle wub.gif my favourite after how well she handled herself tonight!

+Quote this post
Steve201
post 12th July 2017, 10:12 PM
Post #44
Group icon
Shakin Stevens
User: 5,138

Yeh I don't like Andrew but Simone was a dick to him! Think she is defensive due to him going off at her the other night!

+Quote this post
JackTheeStallion
post 12th July 2017, 10:13 PM
Post #45
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 223

I don't like Simone as a person but I find her really funny 😂

Andrew is a chore to watch and very calculated, picking up on nuances that made previous gay housemates popular like Hughie and Rylan. He's as fake as Ellie to me, and I'm sorry but Simone really didn't say anything that bad!

+Quote this post
Parallel Reality
post 12th July 2017, 10:16 PM
Post #46
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 10,492

I really don't like Andrew as a housemate at all. He does have a right to be annoyed (of course) but I just couldn't help but laugh.gif at his face whilst he was angrily filing his nails. Shame he's going to be the one who will probably win the money.

Simone is a complete mess, sometimes she makes me wince but over all, I think she's great to watch. She's so unpredictable. And the ending of the show was something else. laugh.gif

Sue has just kinda gone "Ah well, this house is gone to sh*t, f**k it" but she's a good character, just not likable.

Isabelle, Hannah and Deborah came across as the best from tonight's show, I think. Charlotte did okay too.

+Quote this post
Jαsє
post 12th July 2017, 10:23 PM
Post #47
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 14,043

QUOTE(Jack @ Jul 12 2017, 11:13 PM) *
I don't like Simone as a person but I find her really funny 😂

Andrew is a chore to watch and very calculated, picking up on nuances that made previous gay housemates popular like Hughie and Rylan. He's as fake as Ellie to me, and I'm sorry but Simone really didn't say anything that bad!

Agreed with all of this tbh.

+Quote this post
Ryan.
post 12th July 2017, 10:35 PM
Post #48
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 12,608

Simone tonight was a classic case of not realising what she was saying, I don't think her intentions were anywhere near malicious but she didn't realise that bringing up a personal thing from outside the house wasn't the right thing to do - Isabelle was spot on here. At that point she should've owned up - as Deborah (?) said - rather than the horrendous laughing like a drunk 16 year old thing she does every single night.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 12th July 2017, 11:51 PM
Post #49
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

I think Simone is just a bit thick rather than deliberately malicious but I've got no time for that either laugh.gif

I'm finding I just don't care enough about this series, apart from loving Isabelle and Deborah who are absolute sweethearts. I like Hannah, Raph and Chanelle too but like tonight there was all that fuss and I was just like... eh.

+Quote this post
Ptime
post 13th July 2017, 11:20 AM
Post #50
Group icon
BuzzJack Climber
User: 32,419

thursday night - poetry will decide 13.07.17

this is very tricky
we do have a dilemma
it is no dock that's hickory
not sure who i want to meet emma.
i will build the case
on who i want to sell
it would be a travesty and disgrace
priority is to save isabell .
channel has a motor
but what is behind the camouflarge
these turrrets outburst get no quot-er
she is as vital to BB as is homma to marge.
2 new fish are left
not sure who i want to loose
in my op-ion auntie sue sue is a bigger theft
but has poetry concluded a simone choose.

+Quote this post
pippa
post 13th July 2017, 01:38 PM
Post #51
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 14,031

I don't like Andrew, he is irritating. He is trying to stay with the "cool gang" and thinks standing up to Simone and Sue will keep him there. Simone i feel did not have any bad intentions when saying what she did. While i agree she should not have said it, i don't believe it was intended with malice. I would have liked to have seen Andrew up for nomination and been evicted.

Simone, is one of those strange people who just doesn't know her place, says the wrong thing at the wrong time and appears to lack the tools needed to clarify situations or calm situations. She does listen properly to what anyone is saying. Sue on the other hand just thinks she knows everything and is always in the right and feels her opinion is the most important opinion in the world.

The letters from home business was just cringe worthy. Some of the housemates just went completely over the top with the reaction. Andrew, yet again was crying before he even knew what it was and made such a big drama. Ultimately, he was away from his family for less than 2 weeks and i would assume he and many of the housemates have gone more than 2 weeks in real life without talking to their family. I am not a Ciaran fan at all but he was the most realistic one i felt when he seen his mother and he has been away from his family much longer than someone like Andrew.

Ellie, i like less and less with each episode, her and Sam are cringe worthy to say the least and i would welcome Big Brother showing much less of them kissing. Ellie is needy, immature and likes attention but she is more tactful in getting her airtime than housemates such as Sue and Andrew.

+Quote this post
Jαsє
post 13th July 2017, 02:28 PM
Post #52
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 14,043

"okay thank u! smile.gif okay thank u! smile.gif"

Simone was ICONIC last night rotf.gif

+Quote this post
JackTheeStallion
post 13th July 2017, 04:00 PM
Post #53
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 223

i can't cope when she's being sarcastic - LOVE YOU, LOVE YOU!

laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Parallel Reality
post 13th July 2017, 04:20 PM
Post #54
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 10,492

I absolutely love the whole dog situation too laugh.gif

"She's got 456 different barks..." AND THE EARRING FALLING OFF.

Both Simone and Sue have spoiled us the last few days. I'm going to miss the days when they get trashed on the sofa every night.

+Quote this post
pippa
post 13th July 2017, 08:27 PM
Post #55
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 14,031

Sue and the different barks was simply a bizzare conversation and she wasn't even drunk, the earring was a classic moment.

+Quote this post
Klaus
post 13th July 2017, 08:36 PM
Post #56
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
User: 17,160

Sue is really getting on my nerves, all she does is just talk about each and every person and analyse them to death as if she's some psychologist. She speaks about everything as fact rather than opinion and is basically what I feared she would be like on Launch night. I just wish she would let go and not be focusing on every single behaviour/characteristic of her other housemates.

Simone just has one brain cell. I don't know why she's pretending to have loads of money where she's probably less well off than Andrew. I saw something where she stripped off in a Job Centre to protest against 'immigrants taking all our jobs' 🙃

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 13th July 2017, 09:02 PM
Post #57
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

QUOTE(Klaus @ Jul 13 2017, 09:36 PM) *
Sue is really getting on my nerves, all she does is just talk about each and every person and analyse them to death as if she's some psychologist. She speaks about everything as fact rather than opinion and is basically what I feared she would be like on Launch night. I just wish she would let go and not be focusing on every single behaviour/characteristic of her other housemates.

Simone just has one brain cell. I don't know why she's pretending to have loads of money where she's probably less well off than Andrew. I saw something where she stripped off in a Job Centre to protest against 'immigrants taking all our jobs' ��

Totally how I feel, at least they are doing something I suppose but I thik the "fan fave" response (ie her retweeting the few who couldn't let go of the night 1 twist) went to Sue's head so she's going in there and tinking she can psychoanalyse everyone laugh.gif It's amusingat times and she's doing more than like Charlotte and Tom for example but good lord just stfu sometimes.

Omg yes, it was like a facebook trending thing and then she was on that benefits thing on Channel 5, I presume she is a stripper or something like that and it's not steady and sometimes she claims benefits or sth.

+Quote this post
Connor.
post 13th July 2017, 09:33 PM
Post #58
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 10,311

Isabelle just has to win. A top 3 of her, Deborah and Chanelle would be great. wub.gif

+Quote this post
No Sleeep
post 13th July 2017, 09:39 PM
Post #59
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 22,008

Seriously Chanelle's excuse was pathetic. "Boost in confidence" when she knows Sue will be 1st by miles in a vote to evict. Ffs. I didn't really pay attention to that task but why tf did they not pick Sam?

+Quote this post
Davidson
post 13th July 2017, 09:43 PM
Post #60
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 11,847

Why does Andrew always say "entire" before "reason", it does my head in laugh.gif

"for no actual entire reason" makes no sense. Shut it please.

+Quote this post

23 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 24th April 2024, 12:04 PM