BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
50 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Jesy Nelson - Boyz (feat. Nicki Minaj) • 8th October 2021, 1st Single | 2021
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Slayer
post Aug 3 2021, 04:43 PM
Post #1
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 120,499
The Sun is also reporting the song is out in September - exciting wub.gif

Jesy has spent the past three days at a west London studio in intense training with a troupe of 20 dancers expected to feature in the video.

A music insider said: “Jesy spent several months at the beginning of the year working on the music and it has all come together quite quickly.

“Her new record label Polydor are keen to strike while the iron is hot, so they are throwing everything at her project and want the first single out in a matter of weeks.

“It is more upbeat than some ­might be expecting and there will be plenty of choreography in the video.

“The difference this time is that she is not comparing herself to her bandmates. It’s been so refreshing for her.

“Jesy has been working hard and is feeling really positive about this new chapter of her career.”

It is worlds away from how she felt towards last October’s music video shoot for Sweet Melody, which she said was the final straw for her in the group.

In May, Jesy said: “The last music video we did was the breaking point.

“Whenever we had a music video, I put an enormous amount of pressure on myself to try and lose weight. I have a fear of looking back on the camera.

“If I don’t like what I see, I find it so hard to be in front of the camera and feel amazing and perform.”

If those feelings have gone this time around, then leaving Little Mix last December really was the right decision.

Source: The Sun

This post has been edited by Slayer: Oct 1 2021, 05:15 PM
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Perriechu
post Aug 3 2021, 09:55 PM
Post #2
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 109,885
i have to admit i did catch the ick around the whole Cosmo thing, the story itself was a nice read, but when she was sorta being lowkey shady, but also not shady(?) it still rubbed me the wrong way - don't get me wrong i think she'll do well, the locals love her and i think she may get some solid streaming support and with choreo she'll have the gays on her side too, so i'm excited to hear what she can do.

i agree w/Joe though in the sense that she does gaslight the fandom sometimes- sometimes i think it's just how she is and then other times its a little sus.

(although if it came to little mix vs jesy i'm team LM all the way tbh)

+Quote this post
Slayer
post Aug 4 2021, 01:09 PM
Post #3
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
OMG SHE'S DELETED ALL THE POSTS FROM HER IG AND UNFOLLOWED EVERYONE

+Quote this post
*Tim
post Aug 4 2021, 01:19 PM
Post #4
Group icon
Bitch of t seet
User: 16,660
QUOTE(Slayer @ Aug 4 2021, 01:09 PM) *
OMG SHE'S DELETED ALL THE POSTS FROM HER IG AND UNFOLLOWED EVERYONE

This tired ass PR stunt....

Excited to hear what she's gonna bring to the table, but I don;t have my hopes up for success

+Quote this post
Frenchie
post Aug 4 2021, 01:22 PM
Post #5
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
Pronouns: he/him
User: 72,030
I kind of get why you'd archive all your posts for a new era but why unfollow everyone? Whats the point in that?

+Quote this post
post Aug 4 2021, 01:40 PM
Post #6
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 19,931
It's an easy way for her to unfollow the girls without it being made a big deal. She can slowly start following people again.

+Quote this post
Perriechu
post Aug 4 2021, 01:50 PM
Post #7
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
the whole insta refresh for a new era is.. so odd? like completely odd even when it was something a lot of pop stars did.

but yea i agree it seems like a perfect reason to unfollow the girls, eek, but it's her decision

+Quote this post
Frenchie
post Aug 4 2021, 02:05 PM
Post #8
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
QUOTE(365 @ Aug 4 2021, 02:40 PM) *
It's an easy way for her to unfollow the girls without it being made a big deal. She can slowly start following people again.

I was thinking that but just didn’t want it to be true. sad.gif

+Quote this post
Court
post Aug 4 2021, 02:25 PM
Post #9
Group icon
BuzzJack Regular
User: 23,564
This seems a little early if she’s not releasing until September.

+Quote this post
shindymindy
post Aug 4 2021, 03:21 PM
Post #10
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 2,021
I've never understood why peeps delete all their posts and unfollow to be fair. It seems pointless to me.

+Quote this post
Slayer
post Aug 4 2021, 04:46 PM
Post #11
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
I'm excited for this, it'd be nice to see more positive stuff in here as it's hard for those people who are genuinely looking forward to her music to share their excitement when there's constant remarks about her.

Not aiming this at anyone, but it'd be nice to have a fun place for people to be able to talk about her new music without people making digs.

I love all four girls and want them all to be happy, Jesy going solo makes her happy and LM as a three seem happy - it's been 8 months now guys.

I do however agree it is weird to unfollow everyone, but i'm sure in regards to the posts they are just archived.

This post has been edited by Slayer: Aug 4 2021, 04:46 PM

+Quote this post
Roguelt
post Aug 4 2021, 05:05 PM
Post #12
Group icon
New Entry
User: 121,342
QUOTE(Slayer @ Aug 4 2021, 12:46 PM) *
Not aiming this at anyone, but it'd be nice to have a fun place for people to be able to talk about her new music without people making digs.

That should have happened a long time ago, especially once confirming solo activities, if truly on her or fans end that wants to be fully disassociated with group, not just reek the benefits without being a member in responsability. Solo act, treat her as such.

And people are equally allowed to have dissenting opinions even regarding main topic of thread. That have more to support than supporters have to like music have nothing to base off of do outside of blind "support no matter what" (something that shouldn't be done).

+Quote this post
Mr. C. Joel
post Aug 4 2021, 05:13 PM
Post #13
Group icon
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
User: 7,475
Lol

Nice marketing move, it’s obvious she wanted to remove the girls for ages when she removed all of the family members.

She can crack on and do her thing, She’s actually so bitchy.

What annoys me more than anything is all 3 girls have constantly supported her through everything, take the last performance she did at Radio 1 as soon as the girls knew she was struggling rushed over and hugged her straight away...

Constantly the girls were actively making sure she was ok, being positive, trying to help as much as possible...

Obviously we don’t know what’s gone on for sure but I hate how she’s handled it after.

This post has been edited by Mr. C. Joel: Aug 4 2021, 05:19 PM

+Quote this post
Perriechu
post Aug 4 2021, 05:29 PM
Post #14
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
QUOTE(Mr. C. Joel @ Aug 4 2021, 06:13 PM) *
Lol

Nice marketing move, it’s obvious she wanted to remove the girls for ages when she removed all of the family members.

She can crack on and do her thing, She’s actually so bitchy.

What annoys me more than anything is all 3 girls have constantly supported her through everything, take the last performance she did at Radio 1 as soon as the girls knew she was struggling rushed over and hugged her straight away...

Constantly the girls were actively making sure she was ok, being positive, trying to help as much as possible...

Obviously we don’t know what’s gone on for sure but I hate how she’s handled it after.

exactly, yet here you are calling her bitchy lol. it's not even fair to comment on this unfollowing thing just yet as she evidently has unfollowed everyone - she could very well follow them back, but even if she doesn't like.. get over it? name calling her and branding her a bitch when NONE of us have any idea what's happened behind the scenes or what is going on in her head.

this thread is just a constant slog..

+Quote this post
Slayer
post Aug 4 2021, 05:58 PM
Post #15
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
QUOTE(jsweetxe @ Aug 4 2021, 06:29 PM) *
exactly, yet here you are calling her bitchy lol. it's not even fair to comment on this unfollowing thing just yet as she evidently has unfollowed everyone - she could very well follow them back, but even if she doesn't like.. get over it? name calling her and branding her a bitch when NONE of us have any idea what's happened behind the scenes or what is going on in her head.

this thread is just a constant slog..

I agree with you completely!

Calling her 'bitchy' is not okay. I feel like the constant attacks on here are too much, it's like some people are turning into the trolls that made Jesy want to end her life, did we not learn from her documentary?

We can't even have a single thread to enjoy Jesy news, it ruins it for those who are excited. It's been over 8 months, let her be. She gave 9 years of her life to Little Mix, let her do what she wants to do, if people don't want to support her that is completely fine but keep that negativity out of here.

Jesy is happy solo, LM are happy as a three - we don't know what happened behind the scenes so let's not all gang up on one person.

I for one am supporting all four girls, their happiness and mental health is most important to me. I was gutted when Jesy left, but she seems so happy now and i'm beyond happy for her and i'm SO happy for Leigh, Perrie and Jade as they seem to be enjoying things more now too.

This post has been edited by Slayer: Aug 4 2021, 05:59 PM

+Quote this post
Frenchie
post Aug 4 2021, 06:17 PM
Post #16
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
QUOTE(Slayer @ Aug 4 2021, 06:58 PM) *
I agree with you completely!

Calling her 'bitchy' is not okay. I feel like the constant attacks on here are too much, it's like some people are turning into the trolls that made Jesy want to end her life, did we not learn from her documentary?

We can't even have a single thread to enjoy Jesy news, it ruins it for those who are excited. It's been over 8 months, let her be. She gave 9 years of her life to Little Mix, let her do what she wants to do, if people don't want to support her that is completely fine but keep that negativity out of here.

Jesy is happy solo, LM are happy as a three - we don't know what happened behind the scenes so let's not all gang up on one person.

I for one am supporting all four girls, their happiness and mental health is most important to me. I was gutted when Jesy left, but she seems so happy now and i'm beyond happy for her and i'm SO happy for Leigh, Perrie and Jade as they seem to be enjoying things more now too.

I agree with you that it must be frustrating for people excited for Jesy's music that this thread is so negative and that now she's been gone for 8 months its time to move on. But on the other hand, she was a massive part of the group for 9 years and I think it's fair that people are annoyed by her behaviour towards the other girls.

Maybe we just need a separate thread for the interactions between them.

+Quote this post
Slayer
post Aug 4 2021, 06:21 PM
Post #17
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
QUOTE(Frenchie @ Aug 4 2021, 07:17 PM) *
I agree with you that it must be frustrating for people excited for Jesy's music that this thread is so negative and that now she's been gone for 8 months its time to move on. But on the other hand, she was a massive part of the group for 9 years and I think it's fair that people are annoyed by her behaviour towards the other girls.

Maybe we just need a separate thread for the interactions between them.

Thanks for your response, it's really mature! I'm with you, it's understandable people are not her biggest fan right now. I think the big issue is that no-one really knows what actually happened behind the scenes and we probably never will.

Either way, I think even if people don't like her they should be at least respectful and not call her names.

+Quote this post
Yousee
post Aug 4 2021, 06:38 PM
Post #18
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 129,076
All I want to say is:
How are you all certain she is happy? And the girls happy?
I don't believe celebrities anymore. Jesy has said she was unhappy throughout her time in Little Mix. Who would have thought?! Overall they always gave the impression of happy friends and sisters. It was her documentary that shed a bit of light. And I think her last few months in little mix, you could kind of tell she wasn't with it anymore. So, no, I don't know who is happy and who isn't.
I also wanted to say that the whole thing could have been handled better, but what do I know? We can only speculate and feed off what is chosen to be shared on social media.
Oh by the way, did anybody else notice how Jesy snapped at Leigh on the last episode of The Search she featured on? Or was I over-reading it?

+Quote this post
Slayer
post Aug 4 2021, 06:52 PM
Post #19
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

+Quote this post
Slayer
post Aug 4 2021, 07:29 PM
Post #20
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

+Quote this post

50 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 02:27 PM