BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Bad Neighbours 2: Sorority Rising, May 2016
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Josh!
post Jan 19 2016, 06:26 PM
Post #1
Group icon
c:
User: 20,692

The first one was one of my favourite recent comedies, laughed at loads of moments. Hopefully this one will be equally funny because we get the three same leads which were all fantastic in the last movie. The sorotity joke made me laugh at the end of this trailer laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Josh Josh Binks: Jan 19 2016, 06:27 PM
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post Jan 19 2016, 06:47 PM
Post #2
Group icon
I found the love, I found the love in me
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 5,042
Looking forward to this. The first was pretty decent! It also helps that Chloe is one of my favourites, so having her on board was always gonna peak my interest <3

+Quote this post
J❄️hq
post May 8 2016, 05:27 PM
Post #3
Group icon
my anxiety attacks
User: 8,674
I haven't seen the first one although I think it's something I should maybe go back and watch as I think I'd enjoy it. Given the new characters, I don't think seeing the original was necessary to understand this one, my thoughts would probably be more or less the same.

I liked it but I didn't love it, the cast are great but I wanted to enjoy it a little bit more. It had some laughs for sure, but other times they didn't quite nail it imo and the funny bits from the trailer weren't built upon. The opening was great and I loved the main running joke with the kid, also the Jews. Thankfully it doesn't last too long to become too stale. In terms of Zac Efron comedies from this year though, I thought "Dirty Grandpa" was way funnier.

+Quote this post
kye
post May 10 2016, 01:38 AM
Post #4
Group icon
• aesthetic party •
User: 2,169
I saw this on Saturday and it's just as funny as the first one. It's basically the exact same story as the first except it's girls that move in next door.
That being said, the plot didn't feel dry and they didn't reuse a lot of jokes. They did re-use the airbags but it was hilarious again laugh.gif
I think the first one slightly edges out the second, the girls were a little whiney..

+Quote this post
Josh!
post May 13 2016, 11:38 PM
Post #5
Group icon
c:
User: 20,692
Loved this, did slightly prefer the first one I think but this was still hilarious. Love all the characters, especially Seth, Rose and Zac. My favourite jokes being the Oprah Winfrey (was in stitches at that) and the airbag scenes (was hilarious in the first one and even better this time around I think laugh.gif). Loved the jokes at the end between Dave amd Zac about the latter finally finding his ideal job laugh.gif

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 06:35 AM