BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Forum & Moderator recognition for March
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Rooney
post Apr 7 2015, 05:08 PM
Post #1
Group icon
WINTER IS COMING
User: 88
For March, the Management team would like to recognise the following for their hard work & effort

Mack & ML Hammer95

I hope most other people can recognise what a fantastic job the new Sports moderators are doing. As well as diversifying the chat, the forum is steadily growing and having its own little community. Since being appointed as moderators, both Mack and ML Hammer have posted a range of new topics and also their continued enthusiasm and dedication to making sure they post in the forum. I'm sure others will also recognise and agree that the two have done a fantastic job. Well done guys!

Finally we would also like to nominate Ryan and Qassandra for their work in the Eurovision forum this month.

Ryan's been creating information posts in nearly every thread there so that anyone who enters the threads can get an idea of who's performing in each national final, Youtube links to all the songs and a brief summary of what is expected to happen, it's a whole lot of work and has turned out to be incredibly useful. With so many countries having national finals all the time it's absurdly hard to keep track of and it's been a really useful resource on the whole. He's also been continually providing nearly any news you can think of that's relevant throughout the forum.

Tirren meanwhile has been exhausting himself on producing literal NOVELLAS providing essential, entertaining and defining introductions to every single Melodifestivalen heat in there, again see this for an example. They're highlights of the competition for basically all the regulars in there and the effort he puts into them is second-to-none.

Late February/March is basically the busiest time of year for the Eurovision forum bar May and in many ways it's a much harder time for the forum to get activity as everyone will be coming in at May-time while at the moment you're just catering for comparatively few and that they've both stepped up to the plate and provided a great national final experience for all the regulars involved just because they want to.

As you can probably tell, the above is paraphrased from other members of Management (definitely not my writing). However I would like to congratulate and thank the both of you, for going above and beyond. It ultimately helps that the both of you have a high passion for the event, and the passion seeps through to the forum to make sure that it has the best knowledge base possible.

As always, thank you to everyone for their contributions in March, and we hope that everyone will join us in congratulating the above four for all their hard work and effort

Best,
Management
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Umi
post Apr 7 2015, 05:33 PM
Post #2
Group icon
All I See br29
User: 14,659
I'm not really sure if we should respond to this or anything but I would like to say that all of those moderators have really been great. I can't speak too much to the sports forum because I'm far from a regular browser there but the Eurovision forum has been a real pleasure to read this year, the organisation is just perfect and everything feels like it's at your fingertips. Really great work.

+Quote this post
Rooney
post Apr 7 2015, 05:57 PM
Post #3
Group icon
WINTER IS COMING
User: 88
QUOTE(Umi @ Apr 7 2015, 06:33 PM) *
I'm not really sure if we should respond to this or anything but I would like to say that all of those moderators have really been great. I can't speak too much to the sports forum because I'm far from a regular browser there but the Eurovision forum has been a real pleasure to read this year, the organisation is just perfect and everything feels like it's at your fingertips. Really great work.

We encourage people to respond! Although we see things, obviously it's great for mods to get the recognition from us to know they're doing great work, but it works just as well with mods/members. Plus imo it only strengthens the situation when others agree.

+Quote this post
Mack.
post Apr 7 2015, 06:55 PM
Post #4
Group icon
It's still will be the return of the Mack 4eva
User: 12,915
Thank you very much for the recognition, Rooney. I'll be my utmost to continue to keep this forum growing as much as I can. And also a great job to our fellow moderator, ML Hammer.

Keep up the fantastic work, everyone. You all do a great job.

+Quote this post
Iz 🌟
post Apr 7 2015, 08:09 PM
Post #5
Group icon
I'm a paragon so don't perceive me
User: 12,929
I will extend my congrats to Mack and MLHammer, the sports forum has felt like a much more homely and full place of late and I hope you can continue to make sure it has avenues for discussion for all the best sports possible.

And of course, the Eurovision forum, basically what is posted above, Ryan and Tirren have done fantastic jobs this national final season and have been the best mods the Eurovision community on here could ask for, thank you again. biggrin.gif

+Quote this post
Jade
post Apr 7 2015, 08:44 PM
Post #6
Group icon
Alone and wounded
Pronouns: She/her
User: 12,810
I only really go in Sports to complain or cheer about QPR, but from what I've seen you guys have put in some real hard work.

Also yes forever seeing the Eurovision mods working extremely hard.

Well done guys!

+Quote this post
Ryan.
post Apr 8 2015, 03:55 PM
Post #7
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 12,608
Cheers guys, wasn't expecting this! ohmy.gif Congratulations to the rest of you too!

+Quote this post
gooddelta
post Apr 9 2015, 01:14 PM
Post #8
Group icon
Hello?
User: 116
Congrats to all, very deserving!

+Quote this post
Dobbo
post Apr 9 2015, 09:12 PM
Post #9
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 20,053
Yes completely agreed about the Sports forum. One of my fave forums on here & the new moderators are doing a wonderful job. It's now regularly in the top 10 active forums of the week list which is testament to the time & effort put in by the aforementioned mods. Keep it up! biggrin.gif

+Quote this post
Qassändra
post Apr 20 2015, 12:18 AM
Post #10
Group icon
DROTTNING!
User: 480
Ooohie *.*

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:52 PM