BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
29 Pages V  « < 27 28 29  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> #00274E // BJSCLIV FINAL RESULTS
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
*Tim
post 28th May 2013, 05:20 AM
Post #561
Group icon
Bitch of t seet
User: 16,660

QUOTE(Jáhq @ May 27 2013, 10:55 PM) *
10th -> 7th YAY

But nothing from Tim in the semi yet 12 in the final, is that right...?

My semi 1 votes were based on the very first listen
Your song grew massively on me
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
gooddelta
post 28th May 2013, 07:11 AM
Post #562
Group icon
Hello?
User: 116

QUOTE(Harve @ May 28 2013, 03:09 AM) *
Rob was right and YAY I WON. Thanks everybody! <3 <3 I'm listening to Supreme now and it's sounding BETTER THAN EVER. The rest of the top 3 is very good too! To think that I refused to enter Postiljonen over Iyes because I thought it was too risky and preferred something a bit more instant. Oh dear.

Came third in UP, won this and got a summer job in France. Today hasn't been too bad at all. biggrin.gif

So do I get to host the next contest? I can't promise it will be pretty but I can promise mp3s with PERFECT TAGS. I have almost nothing to do for most of the month so in that respect it's great timing to win! Presuming I'm AQing I'm gonna enter something interesting that would DNQ otherwise. It will be fantastic whether yous agree with me or not, I promise.

You were top of the RontBet odds from the word go, much like Frida Sundemo and Carli were (and we usually do our odds first too)! Trust our reputable bookies biggrin.gif

+Quote this post
Addy!
post 28th May 2013, 09:49 AM
Post #563
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 2,666

Ughhh from 2 in semis to 18 in finals...thanks to everyone who voted for Botanikka
Congrats to Hendinia...and thank u Jake for great hosting.

+Quote this post
BOOBA GRANDE
post 28th May 2013, 03:49 PM
Post #564
Group icon
You don't have to be fabulous to be good
User: 5,591

I want to say "thank you" so much to all the late votes!! Without you I'd have flopped completely.

Very good winner too!

+Quote this post
Silas
post 28th May 2013, 05:31 PM
Post #565
Group icon
Queen of Soon
User: 3,474

QUOTE(Harve @ May 28 2013, 03:09 AM) *
Rob was right and YAY I WON. Thanks everybody! <3 <3 I'm listening to Supreme now and it's sounding BETTER THAN EVER. The rest of the top 3 is very good too! To think that I refused to enter Postiljonen over Iyes because I thought it was too risky and preferred something a bit more instant. Oh dear.

Came third in UP, won this and got a summer job in France. Today hasn't been too bad at all. biggrin.gif

So do I get to host the next contest? I can't promise it will be pretty but I can promise mp3s with PERFECT TAGS. I have almost nothing to do for most of the month so in that respect it's great timing to win! Presuming I'm AQing I'm gonna enter something interesting that would DNQ otherwise. It will be fantastic whether yous agree with me or not, I promise.

I notice you've been in touch with Cal already so ignore me if I'm repeating everything Cal said laugh.gif

Yes, you do indeed get to host! When we get our new Temp into position they will be your point of contact for the month! (It's not that we don't want anything to do with you but we're trying to give our temps as big an idea as possible of what we do on a monthly basis. You can still PM any of us with 'silly' questions. We've probably answered them 20times before, but that just means you'll get a rapid response lol!) Our fancy new hosts guide will become your bff as will excel! If the contest is of an even number then Rob must AQ with you, if it's odd then you AQ alone and that's about it! just PM us if you have any questions or get stuck between us we have a ridiculous amount of hosting experience so have made every fuck-up in the book and then some.

OH, when you PM the list to our Temp no country info please and if you could let us know if an entry has been confirmed by more than one nation that'd be awesome!

+Quote this post
Thom Spirit Kay
post 29th May 2013, 09:27 AM
Post #566
Group icon
eat hot chip, be homosexual
User: 6,946

QUOTE(Silas @ May 27 2013, 11:00 PM) *
Thank you to our dear wonderful neighbours Numayania. wub.gif

Don't mention it happy.gif

Anyway, 13th place, over 100 points, RETURN TO FORM biggrin.gif Nice winner too.

+Quote this post

29 Pages V  « < 27 28 29
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 25th April 2024, 12:56 PM