BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Boy Erased | Nov 18 (US)
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Tafty³³³
post Jul 17 2018, 09:09 PM
Post #1
Group icon
I found the love, I found the love in me
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 5,042
Lucas Hedges stars alongside Nicole Kidman, Russell Crowe, Joel Edgerton & Troye Sivan and it's based on a true story where a boy is forced to join a church-supported gay conversion programme, by his father who is a preacher.

SO glad to see Lucas finally getting the spotlight he deserves. Nicole Kidman coming for the supporting actress win?

It looks brilliant. Troye Sivan in it too *.*
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Theonix
post Jul 18 2018, 04:14 PM
Post #2
Group icon
BUY Phoenix on Amazon / STREAM Phoenix on Spotify
User: 8,661
This looks utterly heartbreaking. I've seen buzz for it for a couple of months now so November doesn't seem that long away (although I'm sure it won't be out til Jan/Feb in the UK).

Lucas was excellent in both Manchester by the Sea and Ladybird so I'm looking forward to him in a lead role finally.

Does anyone know what the song in the trailer is called, is it going to be on Troye's album or was it recorded for the film?

+Quote this post
HarryBorelli
post Jul 19 2018, 02:28 PM
Post #3
Group icon
The Lady Said Go Home!
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 20,835
This looks so good yet so heavy (due to the subject matter) at the same time sad.gif

+Quote this post
Theonix
post Feb 18 2019, 12:32 PM
Post #4
Group icon
BUY Phoenix on Amazon / STREAM Phoenix on Spotify
User: 8,661
I saw this last night and it was so sad, yet a powerful watch. Nicole was outstanding and Lucas was also really good in his role, the rape scene in particular was heartbreaking to watch

Russell Crowe took a bit of a backseat role, I thought. Troye was also really good in his small role, as was everyone else involved at the "therapy" centre

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 06:43 AM