BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 
8 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Celebrity Big Brother ● Series 19 ● Spoilers
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Liаm
post 4th January 2017, 07:18 PM
Post #1
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139
To start us off for this year...

James is the second celeb "edited out" of the show by the "producers". I can't say I am particularly bothered, he does scream 3rd boot against a big personality because he's barely shown. The Facebook wine mothers are in outrage of course because he is "the only real celebrity", apparently that is directly correlated with entertainment value... rolleyes.gif
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Jαsє
post 4th January 2017, 08:08 PM
Post #2
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 14,043
Jedward and Jonathan Cheban are the two housemates going in on Friday night. Epic fail.

+Quote this post
kye
post 4th January 2017, 08:35 PM
Post #3
Group icon
• aesthetic party •
User: 2,169
They're both 'old stars' though, is that right?

+Quote this post
Jαsє
post 4th January 2017, 08:45 PM
Post #4
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Yup. Cheban was useless first time round so I've no idea what they're getting him back manson.gif

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 4th January 2017, 08:46 PM
Post #5
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
I think it's only rumoured atm (well, we kind of knew Jedward were going in as they seemed to be heavily rumoured and were in the Daily Star line-up) but it wouldn't surprise me. They seem to love their prior connections and whilst I don't know if him and Ray J would even have met of course they have the common Kim K connection and if she has bad blood with him, so will Jonathan.

Perhaps they'll put him as a New Star as he was barely in the last January series? I think it could likely be Sam Callahan rather than Jedward, as he is the rumoured replacement for Jody Latham who dropped out, but maybe they also took the opportunity to nab Jonathan Cheban to go with Ray J. As they paid so much for Ray J it makes sense they'd ply him with people who have beef or are connected with him, we already have Stacy Francis of course. I also don't really see how Sam Callahan would really fit a Friday entrnace which is supposed to be somewhat of an event, he screams 3rd placed hot male who has no personality laugh.gif Not that Jedward or Jonathan really will be that brilliant either, I can see the former being much more subdued this time surely, they can't still be as hyperactive and annoying as they were 6 years ago!

+Quote this post
Jαsє
post 4th January 2017, 08:55 PM
Post #6
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
He called Ray J a "loser" on Twitter and he confirmed he's on his way to London so it's looking to be pretty much confirmed. Are C5 hoping Kim will speak about the show on social media or something? Sad laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Martyn
post 4th January 2017, 09:12 PM
Post #7
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 66
Sam has been unusually silent on his personal facebook. So maybe he is going in. Although it is usually his mother tagging him in stuff haha.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 4th January 2017, 09:25 PM
Post #8
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
QUOTE(jase. @ Jan 4 2017, 08:55 PM) *
He called Ray J a "loser" on Twitter and he confirmed he's on his way to London so it's looking to be pretty much confirmed. Are C5 hoping Kim will speak about the show on social media or something? Sad laugh.gif

Ikr, I never get why they get all these people who are connected to well known names (like Helen with Wayne Rooney for example). They make such a huge deal out of them being connected ot big names who even Channel 4's heyday could never dream of signing up, but it's not like Ray J is going to talk about her 24/7. It'll come up in conversation once or twice on the highlights probably. I really fail to see how somebody like him is worth £800,000 just because him having sex with one of the most famous women in the world ended up catapulting her to fame.

With a good few prior connections this just feels like another way of manipulating the show like they did by having Bear at the forefront for the whole series.

+Quote this post
Klaus
post 4th January 2017, 11:30 PM
Post #9
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
User: 17,160
So rather than bringing back Tiffany from that series, they'd rather bring back someone who did nothing, never really spoke about the Kardashians (iirc) and WALKED because he felt claustrophobic. How are they sure he won't get claustrophobic again this time especially when the house has only got SMALLER because of the second house laugh.gif

I kind of understand Jedward because they do seem to be aiming for a bit of fun alongside all the drama and there's also not really anyone else that stands out from that non event of a series. Can't be having Kerry doing her 20th reality show.

+Quote this post
Jαsє
post 4th January 2017, 11:32 PM
Post #10
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
QUOTE(Froyo @ Jan 4 2017, 11:30 PM) *
I kind of understand Jedward because they do seem to be aiming for a bit of fun alongside all the drama and there's also not really anyone else that stands out from that non event of a series. Can't be having Kerry doing her 20th reality show.

You're forgetting the iconic Bobby Sabel?!?

+Quote this post
Klaus
post 4th January 2017, 11:35 PM
Post #11
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
User: 17,160
QUOTE(jase. @ Jan 4 2017, 11:32 PM) *
You're forgetting the iconic Bobby Sabel?!?

Don't you think he's far too successful for the show now?

+Quote this post
Jαsє
post 4th January 2017, 11:37 PM
Post #12
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/81677073...src=twsrc%5Etfw

So Kate Price is entering? drama.gif

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 5th January 2017, 12:20 AM
Post #13
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 3,245
QUOTE(jase. @ Jan 4 2017, 11:37 PM) *

Good. Maybe she can earn her 'Winners' title this time. She went in Day 10, did nothing and still won. Perhaps she will be more entertaining this time.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 5th January 2017, 12:21 AM
Post #14
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
YAAAAAAAAAAASS QUEEN

Idc I love her. Yet more prior connections though, she is on Loose Women with Coleen, and Calum was of course in her series. Plus she had a feud with Nicola McLean, I think they are fine now but still. Putting in people who already know multiple of the housemates deliberately just screams borderline scripted laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 5th January 2017, 12:26 AM
Post #15
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 3,245
I'll believe the Katie/Jedward/Jonathan rumours when I see it come true. I know we're bound for some new housemates.. but if they're going to throw in 3 All-Stars, they should have just made the entire season All-Stars.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 5th January 2017, 12:32 AM
Post #16
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
I dread to think who they'd have got for a whole all star series, but I agree laugh.gif It just seems like these few all stars are literally all they could get so they filled up the rest with some Z-Listers and one big money "name" who's only there due to his connection with one of the most famous women in the world. Jonathan would just be taking the absolute piss as an all star, Jasmine as a 2nd evictee is bad enough but she did make her mark on the series because of the Lee thing.

I think Katie will be going in though in this case because the Star is almost always right with CBB, and they probably want her to re-ignite her beef with Nicola. It will be two of Jedward, Sam Callahan, Katie and Jonathan I imagine, hopefully not Jonathan. Someone who walked and contributed 0 to the show anyway is in no way an all star, it's blatant they're only trying to stir things up between him and Ray J because of the mutual connection but I doubt anything would even happen.

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post 5th January 2017, 12:43 AM
Post #17
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
Pronouns: he/him
User: 13,530
Jedward and Sam Callahan were on The Sun's line-up on Tuesday were they not? Alongside the 14 that went in that night. They seem like the most likely two to me because the rest all turned out to be correct. One all-star and one new star balances things still too.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 5th January 2017, 03:34 PM
Post #18
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
Jonthan Cheban was supposed to be for a two day task but is not going in at all now according to The Sun, because he demanded £100,000 A DAY (!!!!!!), his own bathroom an a Michelin Star chef.... Honey you're literally only famous for being friends with a woman who is famous for f***ing somebody pipe down x

+Quote this post
RobBot
post 5th January 2017, 03:40 PM
Post #19
Group icon
I'm in a vewy bad mood, Bwadley.
User: 7,117
They literally did ask everyone, Nadia said on Loose Women yesterday that they asked her and she turned it down. THANK GOD, Coleen feeling like a good choice of Loose Woman in retrospect.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 6th January 2017, 08:20 AM
Post #20
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
The edited out housemates (who now include Ray J and Bianca) will not be able to nominate. So that's all of the New Stars bar Jamie (HOW did he get seen as more entertaining than Stacy, Bianca and Ray J?!) and Angie edited out... Seems like a twist geared towards the All Stars as expected. I am definitely expecting a few default nominations for Brandon and James with the "they don't seem cut out for this, they're a bit quiet", probably also Stacy as she's protested the decision most. I don't think this will protect all the All Stars though, it's not like they have all formed into a group like say the start of BBUS when they had 4 old housemates return last season. In a vote to save though I'd say all of them would be safe over Brandon or James, but we'll have to see who's up. Because of so many big characters being present, perhaps those two will go unnoticed in the nominations as well, who knows.

I would find it hilarious if Ray J was the first evicted after what they spent but of course that won't happen. It would have to be like Ray J, Calum and Speidi and that won't happen laugh.gif

+Quote this post

8 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 23rd April 2024, 02:52 PM