BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Drag Race All Stars 4: Who should win?
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
party
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total votes: 23
Guests cannot vote 
Liаm
post Feb 10 2019, 05:44 PM
Post #1
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139
Title says it all - who should be the 4th inductee to the Drag Race hall of fame??
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Liаm
post Feb 10 2019, 05:48 PM
Post #2
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
Has to be Trinity for me, it's not ALL about track record but she's slayed pretty much everything that she faced this season bar the roast. And as a person she's all round brilliant, she's been totally fair throughout the season and has the confidence to know that she is good enough to win without being really arrogant about it. Plus her Caitlyn Jenner in Snatch Game alone deserves it, possibly the best in herstory.

Monique would be second with the other two far behind. It's insane that she came from 8th less than a year ago to being up there with the best on AS4, but she's got that warm, hilarious vibe to everything she does that you either have or you don't, kinda similar to Shangela. Even if she doesn't slay everything, you always root for her and everything she does is entertaining or just good fun.

+Quote this post
Martyn
post Feb 10 2019, 05:51 PM
Post #3
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 66
Manilla.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post Feb 10 2019, 05:54 PM
Post #4
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
QUOTE(Martyn @ Feb 10 2019, 05:51 PM) *
Manilla.

tea

+Quote this post
diva thin muffin
post Feb 10 2019, 06:11 PM
Post #5
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Pronouns: he/him
User: 12,837
While I do agree Manila would have been the perfect winner for me, out of these four I think it's very obvious that Trinity is by far the most deserving.

- Trinity has grown a lot since S9 and has absolutely slayed most of the challenges so far (with the exception of Jersey Justice but we don't talk about that). She's brought a multitude of amazing runways, she's righteous and has played a deserving game and she's just an overall great role model. I feel the only reason why she might not win is because it just continues the trend of blonde Caucasian winners but that's not even remotely to Trinity's fault (and lbr Trixie should not have won last year but ok).
- Naomi would be a good winner as well but mostly because she has brought sickening runway after sickening runway this entire season and has proven she is quite the force to be reckoned with. Her sole win is misleading as she should have won on at least two other occasions. She's shady, sure, but she's also just proven that she has the Nerve that RuPaul is looking for and boy has she evolved from S8! Her biggest set back is that challenge wise she's been .. inconsistent - for a lack of better word.
- Monique has brought some good runways and done well in some challenges and certainly improved upon her S10 appearance but overall she's not really All Star worthy.. yet. I feel like it was way too soon to bring both her and Monét back and she's grown very tiring this season with her screechy voice and constantly trying to make "goop" happen so I'd be pretty pissed if she won, but she's not the worst choice out of the bunch which is troubling.
- Monét is easily the least deserving out of these four and I think fifth is the highest she should have been allowed to get because not only has she very undeservedly won three times (we all know the judging on this season has been questionable to say the least) but she's also avoided the bottom far more often than she should have. Ru has had some weird boner for her this entire season but Monét has just been highly unlikeable and hasn't improved even a little bit from S10. She's brought swimsuit after swimsuit to the runway and most of the acting challenges she's just brought nothing but "Monét" to the table.. especially in that Snatch game performance ugh. I really hope Monét doesn't win because while I did like her in S10 she's only here thanks to the whack-ass judging this season.

Trinity for the win.

+Quote this post
ElectroBoy
post Feb 11 2019, 07:35 AM
Post #6
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 3,002
With Manila gone, Trinity is the only worthy winner there

So I expect some twist will happen for her to be knocked out in 4th place

+Quote this post
nickthenoodle
post Feb 11 2019, 10:57 PM
Post #7
Group icon
livin' legend you can look but don't touch
User: 4,844
It's a shame as for me an 'All Star' champion should have had a big impact on the series as a whole. Chad and Alaska both had that. Trixie had a pre existing fanbase and was handed a victory by RuPaul misjudging how viewers would perceive the series. These four were average in their season and haven't added much in this run.

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 10:05 AM