BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> WWE WRESTLEMANIA DISCUSSION
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Tafty³³³
post 30th March 2015, 12:53 AM
Post #21
Group icon
I found the love, I found the love in me
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 5,042

What a way to end the PERFECT debut year for Paige. It'd have been nice for her to have got the win over AJ, but a win is still a win! That match last around 7 minutes btw! drama.gif

I wasn't timing the musical interlude, but it wouldn't surprise me if that was longer!
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
-0-0
post 30th March 2015, 12:54 AM
Post #22
Group icon
🙄
User: 10,643

The crowd really frustrated me during that.

The divas deserved more time but it was a good match and the 7 minutes were better than the usual 3-4 minutes.

+Quote this post
-0-0
post 30th March 2015, 12:55 AM
Post #23
Group icon
🙄

Connor package is always emotional tbh.

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 30th March 2015, 12:59 AM
Post #24
Group icon

Conor's package ALWAYS gets me. Always. His speech to AJ is adorable. wub.gif

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 30th March 2015, 01:41 AM
Post #25
Group icon

Setting up for Wrestlemania 32? *.*

I really wouldn't mind seeing another Triple H vs. The Rock match!

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 30th March 2015, 02:00 AM
Post #26
Group icon

That was such a good segment!

Ronda Rousey is a f***ing BOSS!

+Quote this post
-0-0
post 30th March 2015, 02:08 AM
Post #27
Group icon
🙄

I'm guessing this match will get 12 - 15 minutes with the main event 20 minutes.

+Quote this post
Roba.
post 30th March 2015, 02:29 AM
Post #28
Group icon
Rob aah
User: 3,804

Fantastic match. Taker looks so good for 50. Yay at him back to winning too biggrin.gif

Also Ronda meant business earlier haha. I loved her hip tossingTriple H *.* amazing stuff.

This post has been edited by Robert S: 30th March 2015, 02:30 AM

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 30th March 2015, 02:35 AM
Post #29
Group icon

I still think next year will be his final year, but it was great seeing him better than what he was last year! It kinda made no sense for him to win, but I'm glad they're seemingly making it a Brock only victory.

First time where I have actually ENJOYED Bray in a match. He deserves credit for hyping the match ALL himself and successfully! (But I'm sure it's at the point where people don't mind losing to Taker at WM. Being in a match with him gets them over enough!)

+Quote this post
-0-0
post 30th March 2015, 02:37 AM
Post #30
Group icon
🙄

ouch at that heat for roman

+Quote this post
-0-0
post 30th March 2015, 02:40 AM
Post #31
Group icon
🙄

Brock wouldn't appear on The Today Show tbh so I automatically think Roman has won.

The main event going to get less than 10 minutes. The heat Roman is getting though. Ouch.

Really hope that Seth cashes in The Money In Bank if Reigns wins.

I can see Reigns turning heel though tbh and wouldn't surprise me if Heyman helped.

+Quote this post
-0-0
post 30th March 2015, 02:58 AM
Post #32
Group icon
🙄

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

It wouldn't surprise me if this was a last minute decision judging by Roman's crowd reaction tbh.

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 30th March 2015, 02:58 AM
Post #33
Group icon

Such a smart way of making Reigns look strong!

But woo for Rollins cashing in (as predictable as it was) and winning! Glad it was made a triple threat match!

+Quote this post
-0-0
post 30th March 2015, 03:00 AM
Post #34
Group icon
🙄

brock is still a f***ing monster.

I loved him carrying the show.

+Quote this post
Roba.
post 30th March 2015, 03:03 AM
Post #35
Group icon
Rob aah

All in all a excellent Wrestlemania for me.

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 30th March 2015, 03:14 AM
Post #36
Group icon

Yeah a brilliant Mania. It actually FELT like a Mania! Every match was SOLID.

That's what I meant Lee. Made Reigns look strong whilst having Brock dominate to appease the fans! Reigns just mocking him and mocking him. I'd have been happy for Reigns to win after a few superman punches and spears. Because people would be moaning about him winning with just a couple of moves, yet they'd have wanted Brock to win despite him just using suplexes and three or four F5's laugh.gif

Now. Hopefully WWE take their time with Reigns and push him SLOWLY, whilst still involving him in high profile, main event feuds.

+Quote this post
Roba.
post 30th March 2015, 12:17 PM
Post #37
Group icon
Rob aah

Oh and Seth Rollins cashing wasn't a surprise I don't think. My ideal match at ER would be Rollins V Lesnar v Orton V Reigns but it'll be a triple threat. Pretty clever timing though and I'm quite happy for him to win. The only criticism I have with Rollins is Noble & Mercury keep getting involved in his matches, yes they are security but I feel it slightly hinders him. I think he would be better with just Triple H & Steph and ditch the other that's all smile.gif Let him elevate further without all the cheating.

This post has been edited by Robert S: 30th March 2015, 12:18 PM

+Quote this post
Simon.
post 30th March 2015, 12:18 PM
Post #38
Group icon
Sugar Like Apple Pie
User: 126

Damn I lost my bet on Bray winning mad.gif

+Quote this post
richie
post 30th March 2015, 09:06 PM
Post #39
Group icon
Poet and Storyteller
User: 166

Best Wrestlemania I've seen in years - although first time in years that I've been inspired to watch more than one or two matches. Which is the point really - why on earth wasn't the battle royal on the main programme? They could have ditched the pointless pop performance in the middle and could ABSOLUTELY have dispensed with the complete waste of time that was Triple H, Stephanie, The Rock and thingy in the middle.

I was irritated to switch it on and be told that Big Show had won one of the matches I was most looking forward to during what I thought was the first match...also the tag titles being defended in a dark match...ridiculous. Which just goes to show the quality of what they did have as I still loved it.

Ladder match - Great set-pieces, Bryan didn't do a lot but with his injury last year, he probably couldn't. Always a shame that those who put the most into ladder matches usually end up losing! R-Truth didn't do a lot either but he came across as a threat for a change instead of furtively sneaking around. Ziggler can now turn heel and challenge Bryan while Dean Ambrose deserves to go on to big things - maybe culminating in a big match with Luke Harper at Summerslam? I loved the legends turning up to congratulate Daniel Bryan too...which makes me wonder, how on earth did Ron Simmons not win the IC title in his time? Damn!

Sting v Triple H - I'm glad they had the NWO v DX pantomime element as it would have been a pretty awful match otherwise. I hope everyone takes it for what it was - something to please the oldies. At least both men wrestled at the same pace...which brings me to...

Undertaker v Bray Wyatt - Bray totally carried this match and put Undertaker over. I hope the fans realise this. Undertaker is possibly the best of all time but he's ridiculously slow now and he really should call it a day. People are calling for Sting v Undertaker next year - but, really, why watch two grandparents puffing around? And that comes from me...and I usually want to see the legends. I'd have rather seen Wyatt kick out of a second tombstone before losing, but he did very well. Hope WWE can now give him someone his own age who he can work a good programme with.

Brock Lesnar v Roman Reigns - I couldn't see how this was going to end other than a Reigns 'Rocky'-style against all odds pinfall after being beaten up for most of the match. Looks like the fans saw that coming so the Rollins "early" cash-in to make it a triple threat was a masterstroke. It gave a great ending to what would only have been a disappointing match otherwise, no matter what the conclusion. I'd like to see Lesnar now go into a programme with Orton - those two would be electric together and Orton is one of the only guys in the company who can even start to match up to the beast.

Didn't watch Cena vs Rusev (obvious winner and I don't particularly enjoy watching either) or the divas match.

EDIT - I completely forgot the Orton v Rollins match. It was pretty good - fantastic finish. So, yeah, all told this was the best Wrestlemania I've seen since WM13!

This post has been edited by richie: 30th March 2015, 09:14 PM

+Quote this post
Simon.
post 1st April 2015, 10:20 AM
Post #40
Group icon
Sugar Like Apple Pie
User: 126

QUOTE(richie @ Mar 30 2015, 10:06 PM) *
Best Wrestlemania I've seen in years - although first time in years that I've been inspired to watch more than one or two matches. Which is the point really - why on earth wasn't the battle royal on the main programme? They could have ditched the pointless pop performance in the middle and could ABSOLUTELY have dispensed with the complete waste of time that was Triple H, Stephanie, The Rock and thingy in the middle.

I was irritated to switch it on and be told that Big Show had won one of the matches I was most looking forward to during what I thought was the first match...also the tag titles being defended in a dark match...ridiculous. Which just goes to show the quality of what they did have as I still loved it.

Ladder match - Great set-pieces, Bryan didn't do a lot but with his injury last year, he probably couldn't. Always a shame that those who put the most into ladder matches usually end up losing! R-Truth didn't do a lot either but he came across as a threat for a change instead of furtively sneaking around. Ziggler can now turn heel and challenge Bryan while Dean Ambrose deserves to go on to big things - maybe culminating in a big match with Luke Harper at Summerslam? I loved the legends turning up to congratulate Daniel Bryan too...which makes me wonder, how on earth did Ron Simmons not win the IC title in his time? Damn!

Sting v Triple H - I'm glad they had the NWO v DX pantomime element as it would have been a pretty awful match otherwise. I hope everyone takes it for what it was - something to please the oldies. At least both men wrestled at the same pace...which brings me to...

Undertaker v Bray Wyatt - Bray totally carried this match and put Undertaker over. I hope the fans realise this. Undertaker is possibly the best of all time but he's ridiculously slow now and he really should call it a day. People are calling for Sting v Undertaker next year - but, really, why watch two grandparents puffing around? And that comes from me...and I usually want to see the legends. I'd have rather seen Wyatt kick out of a second tombstone before losing, but he did very well. Hope WWE can now give him someone his own age who he can work a good programme with.

Brock Lesnar v Roman Reigns - I couldn't see how this was going to end other than a Reigns 'Rocky'-style against all odds pinfall after being beaten up for most of the match. Looks like the fans saw that coming so the Rollins "early" cash-in to make it a triple threat was a masterstroke. It gave a great ending to what would only have been a disappointing match otherwise, no matter what the conclusion. I'd like to see Lesnar now go into a programme with Orton - those two would be electric together and Orton is one of the only guys in the company who can even start to match up to the beast.

Didn't watch Cena vs Rusev (obvious winner and I don't particularly enjoy watching either) or the divas match.

EDIT - I completely forgot the Orton v Rollins match. It was pretty good - fantastic finish. So, yeah, all told this was the best Wrestlemania I've seen since WM13!

I agree with literally all of that! Best one in years! Although I never tire of the Undertaker, he looks so much healthier than this time last year though! Hair makes the world of a difference laugh.gif

Was refreshing to see a long divas match too wub.gif

+Quote this post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 28th April 2024, 10:01 AM