BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> MEET THE QUEENS • Introduce Yourself, "I feel like I don't know you yet..."
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Liаm
post Apr 15 2019, 07:28 PM
Post #1
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139
Hey all and welcome to the Drag Race forum that we finally have! *.* Here's some questions below to get us all introduced, I'm sure we all know each other and our opinions from the reality forum but it's always fun to do these things!

Me, Joe (365) and Lew (Cucumberella) will be your mods, please do get stuck in biggrin.gif

Name:

Fave Drag Race queen:
Least fave Drag Race queen:
Fave Drag Race series:
Least fave Drag Race series:
Fave Drag Race episode/challenge:
Fave Drag Race quote:
Fave Drag Race moment:

How did you get into Drag Race?:
Why do you love Drag Race, in a few words?:
Favourite Drag Race song:
Favourite RuPaul song:

Ross or Carson?
Ru or Michelle?
Katya or Trixie?
Monet or Trinity?
Rolaskatox or ABCD?
Snatch Game or Ball?
Comedy or Paegant queens?
Big girls or Fish?
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Liаm
post Apr 15 2019, 07:40 PM
Post #2
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139
Name: Liam

Fave Drag Race queen: Bianca Del Rio but Manila has really crept up since AS4 and Katya is always up there too
Least fave Drag Race queen: Tyra Sanchez no question
Fave Drag Race series: 6, but 3-6 is such a golden era
Least fave Drag Race series: Season 1 because it's so different and limp compared to the others
Fave Drag Race episode/challenge: Season 6's Snatch Game is probs my fave challenge, I always love the Roast from S5 too because of the Roxxxy bus stop saga, her crying and it being so OTT as well as the lipsync
Fave Drag Race quote: I could be basic straight girl and say Miss Vanjie but Not Today Satan is still such a classic
Fave Drag Race moment: Has to be that 2 mintues of AS1's Untucked where it's Mimi vs everyone and you get so many iconic quotes/moments in a small time

How did you get into Drag Race?: I took a chance when S6 was airing live as there was some hype
Why do you love Drag Race, in a few words?: The talent and drama, you see so many varying queens with loads to bring to the table and ofc a bunch of gay queens get catty af so it's always something entertaining too
Favourite Drag Race song: Blair St. Clair - Now Or Never
Favourite RuPaul song: basic but Supermodel

Ross or Carson? Ross EASILY
Ru or Michelle? Michelle
Katya or Trixie? Katya but love Trixie too
Monet or Trinity? Trinity
Rolaskatox or ABCD? ABCD
Snatch Game or Ball? Snatch Game
Comedy or Paegant queens? Comedy
Big girls or Fish? Big girls

+Quote this post
p a v
post Apr 15 2019, 08:12 PM
Post #3
Group icon
thanks for being a sarcy lil bitch
User: 4,397
WE MADE IT BITCHES!

I'll fill this bitch out later as there are some questions I need to think about!

+Quote this post
Linds.
post Apr 15 2019, 08:32 PM
Post #4
Group icon
laugh 'til we cry
Pronouns: she/her
User: 21,176
yasssss! glad to see this place up and running, defo gonna be a regular here x

Name: Lindsey

Fave Drag Race queen: Adore Delano
Least fave Drag Race queen: Coco Montrese (she's just the first to come to mind tbh)
Fave Drag Race series: 6!
Least fave Drag Race series: unsure as there's a few I've not seen in their entirety because I'd get bored but I don't wanna say incase they get better once I watch more of them kink.gif
Fave Drag Race episode/challenge: Snatch Game is always a fave but the stand up comedy episode from S6 is a good one or the Read U Wrote U one from AS2 if that counts as I guess thats more of a performance but they had to write their verses soooo
Fave Drag Race quote: "my mother left my sister and myself at a bus stop when I was 3" no uh probs something really basic but it's catchy like Alaska's "Hieeeeeeeeeeee" or Trixies "oh, honey" or gias "absolutely". there's so many tbh
Fave Drag Race moment: Laganja's stand up routine omg it might actually be Brook Lynn Hytes on untucked with her cushion fort

How did you get into Drag Race?: a bunch of you guys kept telling me to watch it but I didn't think it was for me so I didn't for ages but adores music came up on my spotify discovery (it was my address is hollywood) and I didn't even realise she was a drag queen, I presumed it was a band. I started watching season 6 first after seeing Courtney Act on big brother and adoring her so I decided to watch her season for her and that's when I realised Adore was not in fact a band. I'd also seen hurricane Bianca well before this as well without realising Bianca was an actual queen from the show and not just a character for the film :')
Why do you love Drag Race, in a few words?: I love the creativity of it all, its a true art form and it fascinates me on that level but I also love how you get to see the queens for who they are and what the stand for and it's just really great to see something that promotes self love and expression and it is just great entertainment.
Favourite Drag Race song: an Adore one for sure, probs My Address Is Hollywood
Favourite RuPaul song: Read U Wrote U or Freaky Money

Ross or Carson? Ross
Ru or Michelle? f*** I don't like either but if I need to answer I'd say Michelle
Katya or Trixie? Katya but I love both
Monet or Trinity? Trinity hands down
Rolaskatox or ABCD? ABCD NO CONTEST
Snatch Game or Ball? Snatch Gameeee
Big girls or Fish? Big girls xoxo

+Quote this post
lotita
post Apr 15 2019, 08:43 PM
Post #5
Group icon
feminist icon
Pronouns: she/her
User: 21,777
Name: Lotti

Fave Drag Race queen: Katya
Least fave Drag Race queen: honestly think it could be silky
Fave Drag Race series: 6
Least fave Drag Race series: 8
Fave Drag Race episode/challenge: season 6 snatch game or the AS2 makeover challenge
Fave Drag Race quote: everything is ESCAPING me I will fill this in one day x
Fave Drag Race moment: Alyssa vs Tatiana lip sync bc I’m a basic bitch

How did you get into Drag Race?: recommended to me by so many ppl but I think lew forced me to watch an episode and I got hooked! Started watching so late tho
Why do you love Drag Race, in a few words?: the drama of it all
Favourite Drag Race song: call my life 🥰
Favourite RuPaul song: solo RuPaul can we not x I guess sth basic like kitty girl

Ross or Carson? Ross
Ru or Michelle? Michelle
Katya or Trixie? Katya
Rolaskatox or ABCD? ABCD
Snatch Game or Ball? Ball
Big girls or Fish? Fish

+Quote this post
JackTheeStallion
post Apr 15 2019, 09:07 PM
Post #6
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 223
Fave Drag Race queen: Valentina, Manila Luzon, Tatianna, Alyssa Edwards - All have IT! Nina and Vanjie are creeping their way in there for me, I love a personality queen wub.gif
Least fave Drag Race queen: Eureka - Embodies everything I despise in a Queen - arrogance, loud, backward views and ridiculously unfunny
Fave Drag Race series: Season 5 - Alyssa vs Coco, Rulaskatox, Jinx drama wub.gif S5 is up there too as is AS2 and believe it or not, the current series!
Least fave Drag Race series: Season 7 - Just so boring sad.gif Last years, unfortunately is up there too!
Fave Drag Race episode/challenge: Snatch Game S6 is ICONIC, but so is the Roast from that series and S5
Fave Drag Race quote: I have so many - 'Choices' 'HA! HA! I'm acting' 'Miss Vanjie' 'Oppalence, you earn everythiiiing' 'I FEEL VERY ATTACKED!' 'Keep it Foxy, womp womp!' ... I could go on, but they're my faves wub.gif
Fave Drag Race moment: Either Alyssa vs Tatianna lip sync or the Untucked with Mimi vs everyone

How did you get into Drag Race?: Watched when Season 6 was airing, then watched all the previous seasons on Netflix!
Why do you love Drag Race, in a few words?: Because it brings the community together and is just a really special show.
Favourite Drag Race song: They're all pretty terrible, sorry!
Favourite RuPaul song: Sissy That Walk

Ross or Carson? Carson - I hate Ross. The way they introduced Ross - 'The HILARIOUS Ross Matthews' - hilarious, BITCH WHERE?!
Ru or Michelle? Michelle, Ru is really really unlikeable these days.
Katya or Trixie? Katya - Not even close, Trixie is unbearable
Monet or Trinity? Trinity - Again, not even close, Trinity is in a complete other level. I will never acknowledge Monet's ''win''
Rolaskatox or ABCD? ABCD is one of the most iconic friendships in Drag Race wub.gif
Snatch Game or Ball? Snatch Game, but lately it has been so subpar!
Comedy or Paegant queens? Pageant but they usually end up being funnier than the self proclaimed paegant queens.
Big girls or Fish? Fish. I do like some big girls but I really dislike Ginger, Eureka & Silky sad.gif.

+Quote this post
RobBot
post Apr 15 2019, 09:23 PM
Post #7
Group icon
I'm in a vewy bad mood, Bwadley.
User: 7,117
Name: Rob

Fave Drag Race queen: Alyssa Edwards
Least fave Drag Race queen: idk, someone irrelevant like Alisa Summers? I'd rather my Drag Race queens be arseholes than "nothing".
Fave Drag Race series: All Stars 2
Least fave Drag Race series: All Stars 1
Fave Drag Race episode/challenge: All Stars 2 - the episode where Alyssa & Tatianna return.
Fave Drag Race quote: *replying to the question "Can you give us an example of a time when you made peace with someone you didn't see eye to eye with?"* -- "About 5 minutes ago, I looked over at Miss O'Hara and realised that she was ugly. And I'm at peace with that."
Fave Drag Race moment: Alyssa & Tatianna returning to the competition, lip sync included.

How did you get into Drag Race?: People like LexC pushing me into liking drag queens and then seeing Violet's tartan reveal everywhere and deciding to give it a chance. And I never looked back.
Why do you love Drag Race, in a few words?: There's no other show like it, unashamedly campy, full of drama, top notch Reality TV.
Favourite Drag Race song: Yet Another Dig - Bob The Drag Queen
Favourite RuPaul song: Call Me Mother

Ross or Carson? Ross wub.gif
Ru or Michelle? Michelle, as iconic as Ru obviously is.
Katya or Trixie? Katya
Rolaskatox or ABCD? ABCD
Comedy or Paegant queens? Comedy, though I love a lot of the pageant queens and the level of prestige and professionalism they bring to the show.
Big girls or Fish? Fish, but it goes without saying there's nothing wrong bigger queens.

+Quote this post
Doug
post Apr 15 2019, 11:15 PM
Post #8
Group icon
I can't help that I need it all...
User: 9,410
Name: Doug

Fave Drag Race queen: BenDeLaCreme (closely followed by Katya, Aquaria and Manila Luzon)
Least fave Drag Race queen: Tyra Sanchez (closely followed by The Vixen and Violet Chachki)
Fave Drag Race series: It's hard to choose! I loved Seasons 5, 6, 7, 9 and 10 and probably the same amount!
Least fave Drag Race series: All Stars 4 if that counts, if not then Season 1.
Fave Drag Race episode/challenge: Any good Snatch Game, Seasons 5 and 6 in particular were so amazing.
Fave Drag Race quote: "Roxxxy Andrews, I think about you all the time, especially in the morning... at the bus stop." - Katya. Best read EVER, had me in stitches.
Fave Drag Race moment: So many to choose from that aren't coming to me just now but I love Untucked fights such as Mimi vs. Shangela, Mimi vs. everyone else in All Stars 1, Alyssa vs. Jade, so many!

How did you get into Drag Race?: I just jumped on board with the hype really. Started watching from Season 7 and was really interested in Katya and Ginger and was hooked, had they gone out early I may not have been so interested in watching the rest of the season but I would have been curious to see what happened in the other seasons and watched them anyway.
Why do you love Drag Race, in a few words?: The creativity is inspiring, the comedy always makes me laugh and the drama (unless there's someone really irritating involved) is entertaining,
Favourite Drag Race song: Read U Wrote U
Favourite RuPaul song: Adrenaline

Ross or Carson? Ross - but barely, I don't like either but Carson is just so annoying, at least Ross' critiques sometimes make sense.
Ru or Michelle? Michelle
Katya or Trixie? Katya
Rolaskatox or ABCD? ABCD - I love Alaska and Detox but the whole carrying Roxxxy through AS2 when she clearly shouldn't have stayed longer than Alyssa and Tatianna for example was silly.
Snatch Game or Ball? Snatch Game, no questions asked.
Big girls or Fish? Big girls (not counting Mystique, Eureka and Silky anyway. Ginger and Nina are two of my ultimate faves)

This post has been edited by Doug: Apr 16 2019, 01:38 AM

+Quote this post
Envoirment
post Apr 17 2019, 09:24 PM
Post #9
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 10,030
Happy to see a forum for Drag Race! I hope it'll be a big success. cheer.gif

Name: Billy

Fave Drag Race queen: Bianca Del Rio, but I have a big soft spot for Mayhem Miller wub.gif
Least fave Drag Race queen: The Vixen
Fave Drag Race series: So hard to choose. I love S5/AS2 due to the dynamic of the queens. But I really like S4/6/9 as well.
Least fave Drag Race series: All Stars 1 - such a mess.
Fave Drag Race episode/challenge: I have to go with Kardashian The Musical/Bitch Perfect. Glamazonian Airways/VH1 Divas and Shade: The Rusical were great as well. I really like the Rusicals usually.
Fave Drag Race quote: Way too many... I can't choose!
Fave Drag Race moment: Mimi vs Everyone AS1 untucked. I mean Tammie Brown's moments during that are amazing laugh.gif

How did you get into Drag Race?: Heard about it from friends and wasn't too sure, but then watched some youtube vids and got netflix and started binge watching it.
Why do you love Drag Race, in a few words?: Drama/Camp/Funny
Favourite Drag Race song: Blair St. Clair - Now or Never
Favourite RuPaul song: Call Me Mother/Sissy That Walk

Ross or Carson? Carson. I like Ross as well.
Ru or Michelle? Michelle.
Katya or Trixie? Katya.
Monet or Trinity? Monét
Rolaskatox or ABCD? ABCD.
Snatch Game or Ball? Snatch Game.
Comedy or Paegant queens? Comedy.
Big girls or Fish? Big Girls.

This post has been edited by Envoirment: Apr 17 2019, 09:26 PM

+Quote this post
HarryBorelli
post Apr 18 2019, 03:43 PM
Post #10
Group icon
The Lady Said Go Home!
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 20,835
Name: Harry

Least fave Drag Race queen: Tyra Shancez
Fave Drag Race series: 5
Least fave Drag Race series: All stars 1
Fave Drag Race episode/challenge: Hmm the workout one in season 3 is my first thought
Fave Drag Race quote: "What you're gonna do is not necessarily what you're gonna do"
Fave Drag Race moment: I have stated its my least favourite series but all stars untucked ep 1 when mimi vs everyone else was iconic so many moments from Tammie Brown being batshit crazy as per usual or Raven/Alexis deweaving mimi bit by bit.

How did you get into Drag Race?: I cant remember how I think Joe or Bal or rob mentioned it on skype and I tried it out on a limb and got addicted real first I ended up binge watching it all (Rob knows about how much I binged watched it)
Why do you love Drag Race, in a few words?: Because its so much fun and camp and just is so much needed in this world atm
Favourite Drag Race song: Violet's song "Bettie"

Ross or Carson?: Ross
Ru or Michelle?: Michelle
Katya or Trixie? Katya
Rolaskatox or ABCD? ABCD
Snatch Game or Ball? Tough to choose but Snatch Game
Big girls or Fish? Idk

+Quote this post
LouisL
post Apr 18 2019, 04:12 PM
Post #11
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 42,419
Least fave Drag Race queen: Venus D Lite
Fave Drag Race series: 4 or AS2
Least fave Drag Race series: AS1 (not to keen on 3 though)
Fave Drag Race episode/challenge: Bitch Perfect
Fave Drag Race quote: “Well what you wanna do is not necessarily what you’re gonna do” for me too
Fave Drag Race moment: Have to agree with the AS1 E1 untucked segment

How did you get into Drag Race?: Just word of mouth around the time of S6 (that seemed to be when it really started to go mainstream)
Why do you love Drag Race, in a few words?: The creativity and talent of the queens. There’s not a show where people get to show such diversity of skills AND let the audience see their personality
Favourite Drag Race song: Anus by Alaska
Favourite RuPaul song: Superqueen (Runway Mix)

Ross or Carson? Ross
Ru or Michelle? Michelle
Katya or Trixie? Katya
Monet or Trinity? Trinity on drag race, Monet off drag race
Rolaskatox or ABCD? ABCD
Snatch Game or Ball? Used to be snatch game but I’d say the Ball now
Comedy or Paegant queens? Comedy (but pageant over a “looks” queen anyday)
Big girls or Fish? Big

+Quote this post
Slick
post Apr 19 2019, 12:28 PM
Post #12
Group icon
electric butterflies
Pronouns: he/him
User: 70
Name: Slick

Fave Drag Race queen: Alaska / Bianca / Trixie / Katya (I can never decide!)
Least fave Drag Race queen: Mimi Imfurst
Fave Drag Race series: 4-7 is the best run, but Season 4 is the best imo
Least fave Drag Race series: Season 1
Fave Drag Race episode/challenge: There's so many, but the 'prison' challenge from Season 4 stands out and I reference it a lot
Fave Drag Race quote: "Backrolls?", "What do you do successfully?.. Quickly," "Choices", "Large and in charge, chunky yet funky" etc. etc. (My vocab is 75% Drag Race these days)
Fave Drag Race moment: Too many to even start although the return of the defeated queens in All Stars 2 comes to mind.

How did you get into Drag Race?: My friend recommended I watch it while Season 4 was on - I have been hooked ever since.
Why do you love Drag Race, in a few words?: It's a funny, fabulous escape and has taught me so much about drag
Favourite Drag Race song: Sissy That Walk or Kitty Girl (All Stars 3 version)
Favourite RuPaul song: See above

Ross or Carson? Ross
Ru or Michelle? Ru
Katya or Trixie? This changes pretty much everyday - I can't choose!
Rolaskatox or ABCD? ABCD
Comedy or Paegant queens? A tough one but one of the first things that attracted me to Drag Race were the fishy queens so PAGEANT
Big girls or Fish? Fish

+Quote this post
Addy!
post Apr 19 2019, 03:52 PM
Post #13
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 2,666
Name: Adnan

Fave Drag Race queen: Sharon Needles (Violet and Sasha next)
Least fave Drag Race queen: I have way too many on a list but I think Phi Phi O'Hara for being so ill spirited.
Fave Drag Race series: Season 5 and All-Stars 2
Least fave Drag Race series: Season 1 and Season 8
Fave Drag Race episode/challenge: Worshiping Britney episode was really good and Snatch Game challenge is always something I look forward too.
Fave Drag Race quote: "Girl, look how f***ing orange you look" - Alyssa and "She ordered those tears from China." - Sharon Needles
Fave Drag Race moment: Violet Chachki till death do us apart runway look will always be the favorite moment for me.

How did you get into Drag Race?: my bff forced me to watch an episode of season 4.
Why do you love Drag Race, in a few words?: I love it for making me realise how f***ing fierce is to be a drag queen, cause clearly I had no opinion before the show.
Favourite Drag Race song: Kitty Girl

Ross or Carson? Carson
Ru or Michelle? Ru
Katya or Trixie? Katya
Rolaskatox or ABCD? ABCD
Comedy or Paegant queens? Peagant
Big girls or Fish? Fish

+Quote this post
McAndrew
post Apr 23 2019, 08:16 PM
Post #14
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 39,551
Name: Michael

Fave Drag Race queen: Latrice Royale or Miss Vanjie
Least fave Drag Race queen: Ra'Jah O'Hara
Fave Drag Race series: 6
Least fave Drag Race series: 1
Fave Drag Race episode/challenge: S6E5 Snatch Game, S6E11 Puppets challenge
Fave Drag Race quote: Get those nuts away from my face
Fave Drag Race moment: Manila Luzon's Lip Sync to 'MacArthur Park'

How did you get into Drag Race?: Recommended by a friend at beginning of S2
Why do you love Drag Race, in a few words?: Celebrates the LGBTQ+ community and builds understanding.
Favourite Drag Race song: Blair St. Clair 'Now or Never'
Favourite RuPaul song: 'Sissy That Walk', 'Jealous of my Boogie' or 'Supermodel'

Ross or Carson? Ross
Ru or Michelle? Michelle
Katya or Trixie? Katya
Monet or Trinity? Monet
Rolaskatox or ABCD? ABCD
Big girls or Fish? Big girls

This post has been edited by Michael Andrew: May 8 2019, 03:31 PM

+Quote this post
Nina West
post May 3 2019, 10:11 PM
Post #15
Group icon
We're all Glitter and Tears in the Moonlight...
User: 19,846
Name: Paul

Fave Drag Race queen: Bianca Del Rio, Sharon Needles, Chad Michaels, Latrice Royale, Alyssa Edwards
Least fave Drag Race queen: Mimi Imfurst
Fave Drag Race series: 4
Least fave Drag Race series: 1
Fave Drag Race episode/challenge: Snatch Game
Fave Drag Race quote: Miss Vanji
Fave Drag Race moment: Sasha Velour's rose petals under the wig

How did you get into Drag Race?: Recommended by a friend
Why do you love Drag Race, in a few words?: It's simply awesome and does a lot for the LGBTQ community
Favourite Drag Race song: Need to give them a listen
Favourite RuPaul song: Supermodel

Ross or Carson? Ross
Ru or Michelle? Michelle
Katya or Trixie? Katya
Monet or Trinity? Monet
Rolaskatox or ABCD? ABCD
Big girls or Fish? Big Girls

+Quote this post
George.keh
post Apr 2 2021, 01:36 PM
Post #16
Group icon
#VoteGarden.Keh
User: 32,047
Name: George

Fave Drag Race queen: Naomi Smalls
Least fave Drag Race queen: Sherry Pie obvs but Delta Work, Tina Burner are both up there
Fave Drag Race series: Season 3
Least fave Drag Race series: Season 13
Fave Drag Race episode/challenge: Madonna: The Rusical (S12) or RuPaulapalooza (S3)
Fave Drag Race quote: When you feel your own oats so hard, you forget there are other oats there- Scarlet Envy 2k19
Fave Drag Race moment: Naomi eliminating Manila

How did you get into Drag Race?: My friends recommended me Season 6 because I loved so many of the lipsync songs LOL
Why do you love Drag Race, in a few words?: Lipsyncs are my number 1 love on the show- also just the unapologetic queerness of it all!
Favourite Drag Race song: Category Is
Favourite RuPaul song: The Realness- what a song

Ross or Carson? CARSON- Ross makes me wanna vom
Ru or Michelle? Michelle
Katya or Trixie? Katya
Monet or Trinity? Monet
Rolaskatox or ABCD? Rolaskatox
Snatch Game or Ball? Ball
Comedy or Paegant queens? Pageant
Big girls or Fish? Um??? Can big girls not be fishy? Neither are a category for me hahahaha

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 01:35 PM