BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
15 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> SPOILER THREAD, What we know so far....
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Liаm
post Apr 10 2012, 09:14 AM
Post #101
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139
Omg just heard the best rumour ever! Apparently Brittany is singing Ke$ha - Dinosaur in the prom ep laugh.gif Also heard Rachel and Santana are doing Love You Like A Love Song then as well!
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
J❄️hq
post Apr 13 2012, 05:27 PM
Post #102
Group icon
my anxiety attacks
User: 8,674
She's here now biggrin.gif

QUOTE(THEO. @ Apr 5 2012, 08:29 PM) *
EDIT: Okay - so let me get this straight, the following characters are of the following ages:

10th Grade [15-16] - Rory
11th Grade [16-17] - Artie, Blaine, Tina
12th Grade [17-18] - Rachel, Mike, Quinn, Finn, Kurt, Mercedes, Santana, Brittany, Puck

And we don't know Sugar's age - and with Rory unlikely to stay for next season, then there's going to be at least eight new characters joining the glee club then?!

Why would you say that Rory is unlikely to stay? And you seem to have missed Sam too.

Just seen a description for 3x18, entitled 'Choke', and it's meant to touch on domestic violence(!!)

+Quote this post
Theonix
post Apr 13 2012, 05:36 PM
Post #103
Group icon
BUY Phoenix on Amazon / STREAM Phoenix on Spotify
User: 8,661
I missed Sam because I couldn't find a mention, and forget to add that to the end - what year is he supposed to be? Also, I thought Rory would be unlikely to stay because of his Visa running out, as mentioned in Heart... Joe has now joined New Directions though, so I assume he's a junior (unless it seems that audiences don't take to him), meaning one fewer new cast member for season four.

+Quote this post
J❄️hq
post Apr 13 2012, 05:40 PM
Post #104
Group icon
my anxiety attacks
I'd assume Sam is 11th Grade since he's missing from the promo pictures but reports a while ago had suggested otherwise.

Rory's visa wasn't actually running out. tongue.gif The end of that episode was meant to indicate that he'd just said that so Sugar would pick him.

+Quote this post
Theonix
post Apr 13 2012, 05:43 PM
Post #105
Group icon
Oh I thought so, but never bothered to check! It would make sense having Sam and Sugar as juniors, but Sugar may even be a sophomore.

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post Apr 14 2012, 01:21 PM
Post #106
Group icon
I found the love, I found the love in me
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 5,042
Episode 18 sounds interesting... Could we FINALLY get a version of 'Love the Way You Lie' (part II) ?! Also would that be the episode we get that Rachel/Kelly Clarkson song? 'Cry'.................. could be quite fitting actually...

+Quote this post
Aidan
post Apr 17 2012, 04:26 PM
Post #107
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 6,246
Apparently, 'The Edge Of Glory' will be covered in the graduation episode.

+Quote this post
Steve D
post Apr 17 2012, 11:39 PM
Post #108
Group icon
Is a Moderator :o
User: 7,757
I see Brittany won't be graduating? maybe repeating a year? Also I think the girl winner from the last Glee Project will feature more next series, she still has one more episode this series does she not? so i think that will be the finale and her enrolling to mckinley? I always thought Sam would be Junior this year so he has one more left.

+Quote this post
J❄️hq
post Apr 19 2012, 09:14 PM
Post #109
Group icon
my anxiety attacks
Perez Hilton [URGH] & Rex Lee join Lindsay Lohan as the celebrity judges at Nationals.

+Quote this post
Theonix
post Apr 26 2012, 03:13 PM
Post #110
Group icon
The songs for the Nationals episode (21) have been released, and they are completely bizarre choices for both New Directions and Vocal Adrenaline:

New Directions:
"The Edge of Glory" (Lady GaGa)
"It's All Coming Back to Me Now" (Céline Dion)
"Paradise by the Dashboard Light" (Meat Loaf)

Vocal Adrenaline:
"Starships" (Nicki Minaj)
"Pinball Wizard" (The Who)
"Boogie Shoes" (KC and the Sunshine Band) [Apparently they're performing this again, which is the most bizarre decision]

Also, a massive Quinn spoiler:

But the biggest scoop (and a major spoiler ahead!) from today's filming involves a certain blonde in a wheelchair. When Glee returned from its long hiatus after the car accident, Quinn revealed that her spine was severely compressed and that she can't move her legs or feet. She can make a full recovery, but it'll take time. Those inside the auditorium where filming took place noticed that Quinn was not in her wheelchair: "...we hear that Quinn will be back on her feet dancing!"

Two endings of who wins have been filmed, due to the audience being present.

Source for all - http://www.buddytv.com/articles/glee/glee-...ng-l-45245.aspx

EDIT: The Troubletones will be getting their token song with "The Edge of Glory" and Rachel will be singing "It's All Coming Back to Me Now" - so it's basically the same set-up as Regionals. Source.

This post has been edited by THEO.: Apr 26 2012, 07:22 PM

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post Apr 27 2012, 02:08 AM
Post #111
Group icon
I found the love, I found the love in me
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 5,042
'It's All Coming Back To Me Now' is absolutely beautiful. (Especially the Meat Loaf & Marion Raven version wub.gif) Not too familiar with Celine's version, but it'll suit Rachel to a tee! wub.gif

+Quote this post
Liаm
post May 7 2012, 04:24 PM
Post #112
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139
Read quite a big spoiler regarding the end of Goodbye, I'm not sure if it's a massive spoiler or not tbh but I'll tag it in case:

It seems we will see Rachel go to New York, and she will sing the last musical number of the season, Marry The Night.

+Quote this post
J❄️hq
post May 23 2012, 09:39 AM
Post #113
Group icon
my anxiety attacks
Question: How is next season of Glee going to work exactly, what with half the show being set in New York and the other half at McKinley? —Jenny
Ausiello: This is subject to change, but it’s my understanding that they’re taking a Lost-like approach to Season 4 — devoting whole episodes to one location or the other. In other words, the premiere might be set at NYADA with Rachel and Kurt, while Episode 2 could focus on the first day back at McKinley. Smart way to go, IMHO.

Question: Please tell me Glee will actually be shooting in New York next season and not on some cheesy Hollywood backlot outfitted to look like New York. We can tell the difference. —Melissa
Ausiello: And so, apparently, can Ryan Murphy. “We’re coming to New York,” the Glee boss insists. “Nothing is in stone, because we’re still budgeting, but I would love to come once every five weeks and shoot a lot of scenes there. We are 100 percent doing that; we’re not going to do it all on a soundstage. That was one of the fun reasons to do [the storyline].”

I'm so not convinced that this is going to work. Including two locations in one episode might not have been great but this idea sounds too disjointed for my liking, like two different shows and I'm not liking it. Did anyone here watch Lost and did they manage to make it work? I don't know exactly what they mean by that as I never really watched..

+Quote this post
Silas
post May 23 2012, 10:51 AM
Post #114
Group icon
Queen of Soon
User: 3,474
This could be good and inject new life into the show, or it could be absolutely fucking disastrous.

+Quote this post
J❄️hq
post Jun 6 2012, 09:55 PM
Post #115
Group icon
my anxiety attacks
Some short info about three new characters.

Question: Is it true that Glee is introducing three new characters next season, including a brother for Puck? Or is it just a fake rumor? — Milissa

Ausiello: Sure hope it’s not a fake rumor since I broke the news on Twitter last night. Here are some additional deets on the newbies: Besides Puck’s heretofore-never-seen guitar-strumming kid brother (who at this point is nameless), the fall lineup will include a high school girl and a college-age feller. Oh, and — shocking! — they will all be as easy on the ears as they will be on the eyes.

Hmm..a way to keep Puck in the show?

+Quote this post
Lovett™
post Jun 25 2012, 05:33 PM
Post #116
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 9,344
In a new interview with TV Guide, Lea Michele teased that her alter ego may be about to get a bit of a drastic makeover at the hands of Sarah Jessica Parker’s character, who will appear in a number of episodes in the fourth run. Chris Colfer also opened up about the new storyline and admitted that Rachel is crying out for a new look now that she is in the big city.

Lea agreed and went on to confirm that Berry will struggle with some of the non singing elements of her studies at NYADA. In particular, Rachel will find dance classes difficult and Michele revealed:

“Dance is not Rachel’s strong point, but as a freshman it’s a requirement class she has to take. It will put Rachel in a very vulnerable place, stuck with a teacher [played by Kate Hudson]who doesn’t make it easy for her.”

Colfer revealed that he will be working closely with Sex and the City star Parker, as his character Kurt “will find himself in an establishment where Sarah Jessica Parker is his manager of sorts, but not in a performance sense.”

Meanwhile, Finn will be heading in a whole new direction to his two crooning pals and it seems he will most likely be accepting a place in army bootcamp in season four.

Cory Monteith teased:

“Finn would have to be in very good shape and get incredibly fit, meaning I would have to be incredibly fit.”

He laughed:

“I’m doing extra stuff this summer – CrossFit and fewer Snickers bars.”

+Quote this post
Lovett™
post Jul 18 2012, 05:48 PM
Post #117
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 9,344
Damian McGinty (Rory Flanagan) will not return at the beginning of the season.

+Quote this post
Theonix
post Jul 18 2012, 08:16 PM
Post #118
Group icon
Quelle surprise! They still need at least 5 new characters/members of the Glee club then...

+Quote this post
Silas
post Jul 19 2012, 09:51 PM
Post #119
Group icon
Queen of Soon
User: 3,474
Good. His character was annoying as hell.

+Quote this post
J❄️hq
post Aug 1 2012, 09:59 PM
Post #120
Group icon
my anxiety attacks
Ryan Murphy has joined Twitter (@MrRPMurphy) and has been tweeting some spoilage info.

There's an episode called "The Break-Up", there's going to be a Demi Lovato track featured and the first group number is 'Chasing Pavements' by Adele.

+Quote this post

15 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 02:28 AM