BuzzJack

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> BJSC XL - Predicta
Track this thread | Email this thread | Print this thread | Download this thread | Subscribe to this forum
Liаm
post 30th November 2011, 08:50 PM
Post #21
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

Predict the top 10 of the final [50 points available - 5 points for each correct position, 3 points for being one position off, 1 point for being two positions off; an extra 10 points if you predict all the countries correctly, regardless of how they finish in the top ten]

1. Numayania: Cazzi Opeia - My Heart In 2
2. Greenfroze: Rachel Platten - 1000 Ships
3. Unovia: The Charlies - Monster (Eat Me)
4. Ojnoj: Young London - Let Me Go
5. UnoShake: Oh My! - Dirty Dancer
6. FYR-Vodjvodnia-On-The-Wold: Queen Of Hearts - Shoot The Bullet
7. FSR Rontiva: Adaline - Whiter/Straightener
8. Eledan: Elizaveta - Dreamer
9. Allecian: WooWoos - Fizzy Lettuce
10. Batidas: Kyla La Grange - Heavy Stone

Bonus Question 1 l How many points will this month's winning song score? [50 points for the exact amount, 25 points for guessing within 5 points of it, 15 points for guessing within 10 points of it, 5 points for guessing within 20 points of it, 1 point for guessing withing 50 points of it] 160

Bonus Question 2 l What type of act will the winner be? - a female soloist, a male soloist, a mixed group, a male duo/group, a female duo/group or 'other'? [5 Points] Female soloist

Bonus Question 3 l Will a country receive its first ever win in this contest? [5 points if correct, 0 otherwise] No

Bonus Question 4 l How many 12s will UnoShake get? [5 Points for the correct prediction, 0 for the wrong one] 2

Bonus Question 5a l Predict the amount of points that the following countries will award each other's entries [10 points for every one that you get spot on, none for anything else - so a maximum of 60 points available here - Countries included in this question should ONLY answer question 5b so that your votes are not revealed, anybody else must ONLY answer either 5a or 5b, but not both];

Sangria -> ChrIseland
ChrIseland -> Sangria
FSR Rontvia -> Greenfroze
Greenfroze -> FSR Rontvia
Daehun -> Unovia
Unovia -> Daehun

Bonus Question 5b l Predict the amount of points that the following countries will award each other's entries [10 points for every one that you get spot on, none for anything else - so a maximum of 60 points available here - Countries included in this question should ONLY answer question 5a so that your votes are not revealed, anybody else must ONLY answer either 5a or 5b, but not both];

Numayania -> Kopecka 7
Kopecka -> Numayania 10
Fljotavik -> Seyetana 0
Seyetana -> Fljotavik 6
FYR Vojvodina-on-the-Wold -> Mdice 5
Mdice -> FYR Vojvodina-on-the-Wold 7

Bonus Question 6 l Where will the following finish? [10 points for each guessed correctly, 5 points for coming within 5 positions out for each];

Espen: 26th
Ramrynia: 23rd
Farahtyn: 12th

Bonus Question 7 l Predict the bottom seven positions of the final [5 points for the exact position, 3 points for being one position off, 1 point for being two positions off; extra 8 points if you predicted all countries in this section correctly, regardless of their actual position within the section]

23. Ramyrnia: Katie Sky - Sweet Sweet Melody
24. Daehun: T-ARA - Roly Poly
25. Kluminican Republic: Unicorn Kid - True Love Fantasy
26. Espen: Moddi - Smoke
27. Sangria: Renáta Tolvai & Gergo Rácz - Can't Let You Go
28. Persephonia: The Rapture - How Deep Is Your Love?
29. Budtar: Ester Dean - Take You To Rio

This post has been edited by Liаm: 30th November 2011, 08:59 PM
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Cal
post 30th November 2011, 08:57 PM
Post #22
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 5,964

QUOTE(Liаm @ Nov 30 2011, 09:50 PM) *
Bonus Question 6 l Where will the following finish? [10 points for each guessed correctly, 5 points for coming within 5 positions out for each];

Espen: 20th

Bonus Question 7 l Predict the bottom seven positions of the final [5 points for the exact position, 3 points for being one position off, 1 point for being two positions off; extra 8 points if you predicted all countries in this section correctly, regardless of their actual position within the section]

26. Espen: Moddi - Smoke

One of these things isn't quite like the other... kink.gif

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 30th November 2011, 08:59 PM
Post #23
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

QUOTE(Cal @ Nov 30 2011, 08:57 PM) *

Oops, that was a typo drama.gif Hopefully that teaches me to remember to proofread tongue.gif

+Quote this post
Thom Spirit Kay
post 30th November 2011, 09:55 PM
Post #24
Group icon
eat hot chip, be homosexual
User: 6,946

Predict the top 10 of the final [50 points available - 5 points for each correct position, 3 points for being one position off, 1 point for being two positions off; an extra 10 points if you predict all the countries correctly, regardless of how they finish in the top ten]

1. Ojnoj: Young London - Let Me Go
2. UnoShake: Oh My! - Dirty Dancer
3. Numayania: Cazzi Opeia - My Heart in 2
4. FYR Vojvodina-On-The-Wold: Queen of Hearts - Shoot The Bullet
5. Unovia: The Charlies - Monster (Eat Me)
6. Allecian: WooWoos - Fizzy Lettuce
7. Greenfroze: Rachel Platten - 100 Ships
8. FSR Rontvia: Adaline - Whiter/Straighter
9. Eledan: Elizaveta - Dreamer
10. Farahtyn: Rebecca and Fiona - Jane Doe

Bonus Question 1 l How many points will this month's winning song score? [50 points for the exact amount, 25 points for guessing within 5 points of it, 15 points for guessing within 10 points of it, 5 points for guessing within 20 points of it, 1 point for guessing withing 50 points of it]

Bonus Question 2 l What type of act will the winner be? - a female soloist, a male soloist, a mixed group, a male duo/group, a female duo/group or 'other'? [5 Points]

Female Duo/Group

Bonus Question 3 l Will a country receive its first ever win in this contest? [5 points if correct, 0 otherwise]

No

Bonus Question 4 l How many 12s will UnoShake get? [5 Points for the correct prediction, 0 for the wrong one]

Bonus Question 5a l Predict the amount of points that the following countries will award each other's entries [10 points for every one that you get spot on, none for anything else - so a maximum of 60 points available here - Countries included in this question should ONLY answer question 5b so that your votes are not revealed, anybody else must ONLY answer either 5a or 5b, but not both];

Sangria -> ChrIseland - 6
ChrIseland -> Sangria - 3
FSR Rontvia -> Greenfroze - 10
Greenfroze -> FSR Rontvia - 7
Daehun -> Unovia - 12
Unovia -> Daehun - 4

Espen: 28th
Ramrynia: 24th
Farahtyn: 10th

23. Persephonia: The Rapture - How Deep Is Your Love?
24. Ramrynia: Katie Sky - Sweet Sweet Melody
25. Isconia: Jess Mills - End Credits
26. ChrIseland: Jessie and The Toy Boys - Let's Get Naughty
27. Budtar: Ester Dean - Take You To Rio
28. Espen: Moddi - Smoke
29. Kluminican Republic: Unicorn Kid - True Love Fantasy

+Quote this post
gooddelta
post 30th November 2011, 09:56 PM
Post #25
Group icon
Hello?
User: 116

I'm looking good for 8th place then looking at the majority of these predictions laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Thom Spirit Kay
post 30th November 2011, 09:57 PM
Post #26
Group icon
eat hot chip, be homosexual
User: 6,946

It does have a ring of 8th place about it tbh laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Qween
post 30th November 2011, 10:06 PM
Post #27
Group icon
Schlagerdrottningen
User: 11,709

I'm enjoying seeing the 4th and 6th place predictions, a new personal best would be a great way to round of 2011 (BJSC wise).

+Quote this post
Freeze
post 30th November 2011, 10:51 PM
Post #28
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 8,394

QUOTE(Cal @ Nov 30 2011, 09:57 PM) *

I usually predict differently like that to improve my chances! happy.gif

+Quote this post
dandy*
post 3rd December 2011, 11:49 AM
Post #29
Group icon
Mansonette
User: 54

1. Numayania
2. Greenfroze
3. Ojnoj
4. UnoShake
5. Elëdan
6. FSR Rontvia
7. Kopecka
8. Unovia
9. Allecian
10. Fljótavík (well, you have to hope don't you!)

Bonus Question 1 l How many points will this month's winning song score? [50 points for the exact amount, 25 points for guessing within 5 points of it, 15 points for guessing within 10 points of it, 5 points for guessing within 20 points of it, 1 point for guessing withing 50 points of it]

Bonus Question 2 l What type of act will the winner be? - a female soloist, a male soloist, a mixed group, a male duo/group, a female duo/group or 'other'? [5 Points]
Female soloist

Bonus Question 3 l Will a country receive its first ever win in this contest? [5 points if correct, 0 otherwise]
No

Bonus Question 4 l How many 12s will UnoShake get? [5 Points for the correct prediction, 0 for the wrong one]
TWO

Sangria -> ChrIseland 0
ChrIseland -> Sangria 0
FSR Rontvia -> Greenfroze 12
Greenfroze -> FSR Rontvia 4
Daehun -> Unovia 5
Unovia -> Daehun 0

Bonus Question 5b l Predict the amount of points that the following countries will award each other's entries [10 points for every one that you get spot on, none for anything else - so a maximum of 60 points available here - Countries included in this question should ONLY answer question 5a so that your votes are not revealed, anybody else must ONLY answer either 5a or 5b, but not both];

Numayania -> Kopecka
Kopecka -> Numayania
Fljotavik -> Seyetana
Seyetana -> Fljotavik
FYR Vojvodina-on-the-Wold -> Mdice
Mdice -> FYR Vojvodina-on-the-Wold

Espen: 20
Ramrynia: 24
Farahtyn: 16

23. Ashton
24. Persephonia
25. Caerfyrddia
26. Ramrynia
27. Daehun
28. ChrIseland
29. Budtar

+Quote this post
LexC
post 3rd December 2011, 12:18 PM
Post #30
Group icon
Attack Dog/Sass Queen
User: 5,342

Loving my high frequency of 9th place predictions laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Ryan.
post 3rd December 2011, 05:23 PM
Post #31
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 12,608

1. FSR Rontvia
2. Greenfroze
3. Ojnoj
4. Unovia
5. Numayania
6. UnoShake
7. FYR Vojvodina
8. Seyetana
9. Kopecka
10. Eledan

Bonus Question 1 l How many points will this month's winning song score? [50 points for the exact amount, 25 points for guessing within 5 points of it, 15 points for guessing within 10 points of it, 5 points for guessing within 20 points of it, 1 point for guessing withing 50 points of it] 157

Bonus Question 2 l What type of act will the winner be? - a female soloist, a male soloist, a mixed group, a male duo/group, a female duo/group or 'other'? [5 Points] Female soloist

Bonus Question 3 l Will a country receive its first ever win in this contest? [5 points if correct, 0 otherwise] No

Bonus Question 4 l How many 12s will UnoShake get? [5 Points for the correct prediction, 0 for the wrong one] 3

Sangria -> ChrIseland 3
ChrIseland -> Sangria 2
FSR Rontvia -> Greenfroze 10
Greenfroze -> FSR Rontvia 7
Daehun -> Unovia 6
Unovia -> Daehun 1

Espen: 28th
Ramrynia: 15th (staying positive wink.gif )
Farahtyn: 14th

23. Fljotavik
24. Hendinia
25. Tinnmark
26. Kluminican Republic
27. Isconia
28. Espen
29. Persephonia

+Quote this post
Freeze
post 4th December 2011, 05:13 AM
Post #32
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member

Predict the top 10 of the final:

1. Unovia – The Charlies – Monster (Eat me)
2. Elëdan - Elizaveta - Dreamer
3. UnoShake – Oh My! – Dirty dancer
4. Greenfroze – Rachel Platten – 1000 ships
5. Ojnoj – Young London – Let me go
6. Farahtyn – Rebecca & Fiona – Jane Doe
7. Numayania – Cazzi Opeia – My heart in 2
8. Allecian – WooWoos – Fizzy lettuce
9. Ramrynia – Katie Sky – Sweet sweet melody
10. Batidas – Kyla La Grange – Heavy stone

Bonus Question 1 l How many points will this month's winning song score?

Bonus Question 2 l What type of act will the winner be?

- Female soloist

Bonus Question 3 l Will a country receive its first ever win in this contest?

- Yes

Bonus Question 4 l How many 12s will UnoShake get?

Bonus Question 5b l Predict the amount of points that the following countries will award each other's entries:

Numayania -> Kopecka - 0
Kopecka -> Numayania - 4
Fljótavik -> Séyetana - 0
Séyetana -> Fljótavik - 3
FYR Vojvodina-on-the-Wold -> Mdice - 6
Mdice -> FYR Vojvodina-on-the-Wold - 5

Bonus Question 6 l Where will the following finish?

Espen: 24th
Ramrynia: 14th
Farahtyn: 9th

Bonus Question 7 l Predict the bottom seven positions of the final:

23. ChrIseland - Jessie and The Toy Boys - Let's get naughty
24. Tinnmark - Of Monsters and Men – Little talks
25. Kluminican Republic – Unicorn Kid – True love fantasy
26. Budtar – Ester Dean – Take you to Rio
27. Espen – Moddi - Smoke
28. Sangria - Renáta Tolvai & Gergo Rácz - Can't Let You Go
29. Persephonia – The Rapture – How deep is your love?

This post has been edited by Freeze: 4th December 2011, 05:13 AM

+Quote this post
p a v
post 4th December 2011, 11:35 AM
Post #33
Group icon
thanks for being a sarcy lil bitch
User: 4,397

1. Greenfroze >> Rachel Platten - 1000 Ships
2. Skall >> AlunaGeorge - You Know You Like It
3. Elëdan >> Elizaveta - Dreamer
4. Numayania >> Cazzi Opeia - My Heart In 2
5. UnoShake >> Oh My! - Dirty Dancer
6. Ojnoj >> Young London - Let Me Go
7. Unovia >> The Charlies - Monster (Eat Me)
8. Allecian >> WooWoos - Fizzy Lettuce
9. Kluminican Republic >> Unicorn Kid - True Love Fantasy
10. Kopecka >> Washington - Holy Moses

female soloist

Yes.

Two.

Numayania -> Kopecka // 7
Kopecka -> Numayania // 10
Fljotavik -> Seyetana // 0
Seyetana -> Fljotavik // 2
FYR Vojvodina-on-the-Wold -> Mdice // 5
Mdice -> FYR Vojvodina-on-the-Wold // 8

Espen: 26
Ramrynia: 15
Farahtyn: 17

23. Batidas >> Kyla La Grange - Heavy Stone
24. Tinnmark >> Of Monsters And Men - Little Talks
25. ChrIseland >> Jessie and The Toy Boys - Let's Get Naughty
26. Espen >> Moddi - Smoke
27. Ashton >> Stan Walker & Static Revenger - Light It Up
28. Budtar >> Ester Dean - Take You To Rio
29. Persephonia >> The Rapture - How Deep Is Your Love?

This post has been edited by Conderella: 4th December 2011, 12:27 PM

+Quote this post
Ryan.
post 4th December 2011, 12:54 PM
Post #34
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

Ooh! I like Freeze's predicta - 9th in the top 10 prediction biggrin.gif And 14th in the individual countries prediction. Weird how there different, but better chance of getting 1 right I guess smile.gif

I do hope one of them is right - that would be my record result smile.gif

+Quote this post
Freeze
post 4th December 2011, 04:06 PM
Post #35
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member

QUOTE(RC741 @ Dec 4 2011, 01:54 PM) *
Ooh! I like Freeze's predicta - 9th in the top 10 prediction biggrin.gif And 14th in the individual countries prediction. Weird how there different, but better chance of getting 1 right I guess smile.gif

I do hope one of them is right - that would be my record result smile.gif

happy.gif

I do think your entry is being severely underrated in other predictas, but just in case it would prove to be just my subjectiveness clouding things I put it 14th as well. I do believe though that there's a greater chance you'll beat your previous result than not.

+Quote this post
Klumzee
post 4th December 2011, 04:26 PM
Post #36
Group icon
#TeamAnneMarie
User: 11,421

Tried to do this last night, but my internet cut out just before I posted it sad.gif

1. Unovia: The Charlies 'Monster (Eat Me!)
2. Numayania: Cazzi Opeia 'My Heart In 2'
3. Greenfroze: Rachel Platten '1000 Ships'
4. Ojnoj: Young London 'Let Me Go'
5. UnoShake: Oh My! 'Dirty Dancer'
6. Eledan: Elizaveta 'Dreamer'
7. Batidas: Kyla La Grange 'Heavy Stone'
8. Allecian: WooWoos 'Fizzy Lettuce'
9. FYR Vojvodina: Queen Of Hearts 'Shoot The Bullet'
10. FSR Rontvia: Adaline 'Whiter/Straighter'

Bonus Question 1 l How many points will this month's winning song score? [50 points for the exact amount, 25 points for guessing within 5 points of it, 15 points for guessing within 10 points of it, 5 points for guessing within 20 points of it, 1 point for guessing withing 50 points of it] 153

Bonus Question 2 l What type of act will the winner be? - a female soloist, a male soloist, a mixed group, a male duo/group, a female duo/group or 'other'? [5 Points] Female Group

Bonus Question 3 l Will a country receive its first ever win in this contest? [5 points if correct, 0 otherwise] Yes

Bonus Question 4 l How many 12s will UnoShake get? [5 Points for the correct prediction, 0 for the wrong one] 2

Sangria -> ChrIseland 4
ChrIseland -> Sangria 8
FSR Rontvia -> Greenfroze 12
Greenfroze -> FSR Rontvia 5
Daehun -> Unovia 12
Unovia -> Daehun 7

Espen: 26th
Ramrynia: 13th
Farahtyn: 16th

23. Mdice: Glass Candy 'Warm In The Winter'
24. Daehun: T-ara 'Roly-Poly'
25. Budtar: Ester Dean 'Take You To Rio'
26. Espen: Moddi 'Smoke'
27. ChrIseland: Jessie & The Toy Boys 'Let's Get Naughty'
28. Tinnmark: Of Monster & Men 'Little Talks'
29. Persephonia: The Rapture 'How Deep Is Your Love?'

+Quote this post
Ryan.
post 4th December 2011, 04:36 PM
Post #37
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

QUOTE(Freeze @ Dec 4 2011, 04:06 PM) *
happy.gif

I do think your entry is being severely underrated in other predictas, but just in case it would prove to be just my subjectiveness clouding things I put it 14th as well. I do believe though that there's a greater chance you'll beat your previous result than not.

I hope so! biggrin.gif Klumzee's prediction is similar too - I just hope I can beat 21st smile.gif

+Quote this post
Ryan.
post 5th December 2011, 06:32 PM
Post #38
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

Here's the results including the breakdown of each question:

Congratulations Conderella! biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Ryan741: 5th April 2012, 06:05 PM