BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> SAYING GOODBYE
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Ryan
post Apr 30 2012, 09:20 PM
Post #21
lol
Group: Members
Member No.: 774

Sorry to hear about you're loss. I agree wholeheartedly with Gooddelta regarding funerals. My mums funeral even thinking about it makes me have panic attacks sometimes. I wouldn't wish that feeling on my WORST ENEMY.

I would also highly recommend grievance counselling. It helped me an awful lot.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ryan
post Apr 30 2012, 09:22 PM
Post #22
lol
Member No.: 774

Also recently a friend of mine lost his grandfather, cousin and baby cousin in a car crash. The baby only being 1 year old. I cant even begin to imagine what their family is going through and I have absolutely no idea what to say to my friend. Awful, truly awful.

This post has been edited by Ryan: Apr 30 2012, 09:23 PM

+Quote Post
مدهش*
post Apr 30 2012, 09:38 PM
Post #23
🈶🈲🈳🈂🈯
Member No.: 54
   No Gallery Pics

Oh my gosh Ryan, I do hope you're okay. Really sorry to hear your news.

I'd say talk to your friends and family about how you feel first but, if you need to, you could always find your local CRUSE office who provide support to anyone who has been recently bereaved. It depends what you feel the need to talk through but they can be good if you just want to get things off your chest to someone that won't know you.

+Quote Post
post May 1 2012, 01:39 AM
Post #24
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 1,142

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. From experience I would say try not to analyse how you're feeling too much. Just go with what happens day to day. There's no right or wrong way when you grieve, everybody is different. In terms of helping you through it, if you have a close family unit then latch onto that and try to come together, don't forget when someone dies, there's lots of people going through the same pain. I'd say it definitely helps being able to share that

I used to be scared of death when I was younger, I remember my nan and grandad, both alcoholics dying, my nan being just 51. My uncle comitted suicide when he was just 21 and although I don't remember that, I see my nan still hurting on a daily basis 25 years on. Two years ago my auntie hung herself and left my cousin. To this day I still am confused by the whole thing. It was so out of the blue, she loved life and loved my cousin so much. It angers me and it's now made me pretty cold when it comes to death. Bottom line is we all have to go at sometime, it's the circumstances around the death that make it hard.

+Quote Post
Jack
post May 1 2012, 01:34 PM
Post #25
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 223

I'm so so sorry to hear about that. I can only imagine the pain and hurt you must be going through sad.gif sad.gif. Luckily for myself, I have never had to deal with anyone close to me dying ... well my granddad did a couple years back but I was never especially close with him, but of course that was still really sad, if only to see how much hurt it caused my grandma and mum. I just personally don't think I would be able to cope and it's something I don't even really like to think about, which might not be healthy as when it actually happens to me, I'll have no idea of how to deal with it.

+Quote Post
Jack
post May 1 2012, 01:34 PM
Post #26
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 223

I'm so so sorry to hear about that. I can only imagine the pain and hurt you must be going through sad.gif sad.gif. Luckily for myself, I have never had to deal with anyone close to me dying ... well my granddad did a couple years back but I was never especially close with him, but of course that was still really sad, if only to see how much hurt it caused my grandma and mum. I just personally don't think I would be able to cope and it's something I don't even really like to think about, which might not be healthy as when it actually happens to me, I'll have no idea of how to deal with it.

+Quote Post
Oricon
post May 1 2012, 01:48 PM
Post #27
bye dinner
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 12,972

Sorry to hear you've been going through that. I personally havn't experienced anything near that painful as such as no-one whom I'm really close with has died but I can imagine not being able to cope if it did happen. I'm very emotional so I would probably go mental if say my mother or grandmother passed away sad.gif

+Quote Post
Chez Wombat
post May 1 2012, 01:52 PM
Post #28
The Eggman
Member No.: 9,232
   No Gallery Pics

I'm lucky enough to say this hasn't happened to me yet, I think I'm the sort of person that wouldn't really be able to cope with something like that, I would just be so sad for days, I'm very close to all family that I see and couldn't bare to see one of them die sad.gif

I just never know what to say in situations like this, I'm just very sorry sad.gif

+Quote Post
152chris
post May 6 2012, 12:29 AM
Post #29
***earth to bitches
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 10,105
   No Gallery Pics

RYAN COME BACK INTO OUR LIVES

Hope everything's going well though mann

+Quote Post
▲▲▲
post May 7 2012, 06:01 PM
Post #30
INVITE ME TO YOUR SYNAGOGUE
Member No.: 155
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(152chris @ May 6 2012, 01:29 AM) *
RYAN COME BACK INTO OUR LIVES

Hope everything's going well though mann

Oh hai.

The past week has been beyond terrible, but I suppose that was obvious. I've seen a few people mention cancer, it really is a sneaky little bitch. Especially when misdiagnosed. Stage 1 to Stage 4 in a week definitely melts your brain a little.

+Quote Post
▲▲▲
post May 7 2012, 06:02 PM
Post #31
INVITE ME TO YOUR SYNAGOGUE
Member No.: 155
   No Gallery Pics

Everyone makes mistakes etc.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th October 2014 - 03:30 AM