BuzzJack

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
25 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> FSR Rontvia National Thread 3.0, 165: Lea Heart - If I Did What You Did
Track this thread | Email this thread | Print this thread | Download this thread | Subscribe to this forum
HausofKubrick
post 2nd May 2014, 08:18 PM
Post #81
Group icon
User: 13,007

Genuinely had to check thrice that i had the right song a minute into this, because it was nothing like the banger i thought it'd be but then my god that last minute grabbed me by surprise. LOVE when a song does that! Wanted it to carry on like that for longer, but I fully get the hype behind this one don't worry~
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
gooddelta
post 3rd May 2014, 09:57 AM
Post #82
Group icon
Hello?
User: 116

QUOTE(Thermo‽ @ May 2 2014, 05:38 PM) *
Beautiful song. I'm fully behind this one wub.gif

cheer.gif

QUOTE(KebabHaus @ May 2 2014, 09:18 PM) *
Genuinely had to check thrice that i had the right song a minute into this, because it was nothing like the banger i thought it'd be but then my god that last minute grabbed me by surprise. LOVE when a song does that! Wanted it to carry on like that for longer, but I fully get the hype behind this one don't worry~

It's a very unusual song structure isn't it! Especially for people coming to listen for the first time having only heard the dance section of it in the recap.

+Quote this post
Brer
post 3rd May 2014, 12:12 PM
Post #83
Group icon
stick my flag in the dirt, watch it blow
User: 8,300

My opinion on the ballad section of this may have been influenced by the fact I knew it was leading into the trance section. I think in isolation it wouldn't sound too good but if you know it's building up to such a fabulous climax it's so much better.

+Quote this post
gooddelta
post 7th May 2014, 10:35 PM
Post #84
Group icon
Hello?

I wish I'd been here ohmy.gif

Odd how a ballad at a trance festival can provide so much atmosphere! I guess because everybody knew what was coming next.

+Quote this post
gooddelta
post 19th May 2014, 06:28 AM
Post #85
Group icon
Hello?

FSR Rontvia bag record 8th win

FSR Rontvia have broken their own record by becoming the first country to win BJSC eight times. Although the odds suggested a landslide victory, in the end FARC ran them rather close. The final score of 282 means that it joins Sheelah's two entries as Rontvia's biggest scorers and indeed BJSC's highest scorers of all time! Ricardo Delta said: 'We're overwhelmed at the moment, it's been three years since we won and last year in particular we were starting to look like we'd finally lost the plot. So to come back this year with two top 15's followed by a top 10 and then a record breaking win is astonishing. We're so glad that people seemed to connect with the beauty and power of RAMelia'. The song is a former No.1 in FSR Rontvia and currently sits at No.3 in the national charts. Rontvia will announce its plans for BJSC 65 before the end of the week.

+Quote this post
gooddelta
post 21st May 2014, 09:49 PM
Post #86
Group icon
Hello?

Ricardo Delta announced as host of BJSC 65

Legendary head of RTVN and occasional Rontvian votes spokesperson, the top hat loving Ricardo Delta has been unveiled as the host of BJSC 65. Maria and Mira, who finished 3rd with Mine All Mine in BJSCVII, will provide green room coverage in a 'Loose Lingerie' chatty style and Rontvian and Eurovision star Sanna Nielsen, who finished 4th in BJSC XI with Nobody Without You, will be on the red carpet welcoming the acts. The venue will be the Emerald Arena in capital city Constarvan.

Ricardo Delta said: "We looked long and hard into who should host the 65th contest after three years in the wilderness and in the end the RTVN decided that they would like me to do it. I'm honoured and hope to present the votes and of course reveal the winner in a professional and seamless style. We have some exciting interval acts lined up. We're hoping for a record number of confirmations and with a free pass to the final we're going to really think hard about what to send to the contest ourselves. The trio of DNQ's last summer gave us a much needed kick up the backside and we've had wall-to-wall hits ever since."

Ricardo Delta

Maria and Mira

Sanna Nielsen

+Quote this post
gooddelta
post 1st June 2014, 08:14 PM
Post #87
Group icon
Hello?

Second German entry of the year for BJSC 65

BJSC 65 host nation has revealed that it's going to follow RAM and Susana's smashing win with...naturally, a complete change of tack. Andreas Bourani, a 30 year old power pop singer from Augsburg, will represent the nation with his recent German #1 smash Auf Uns! Ricardo Delta, head of RTVN and host of BJSC 65, said: "Auf Uns is a vibrant mix of Agnes strings, Coldplay stadium pop and fine German talent, we're pleased to have Andreas on board. We were thrilled with how well Helene Fischer's Atemlos Durch Die Nacht performed for us earlier in the year and hope that Andreas can do himself, and Rontvia proud."

Auf Uns stormed up from No.20 to No.1 in the latest Rontvian charts, with his album Hey debuting at No.9 in a busy week. Looking across The Buzzjack World the song has also topped the charts in Eledan. It is thought that many Eledanese people first heard the song while listening to the Rontvian charts online.

+Quote this post
p a v
post 1st June 2014, 08:24 PM
Post #88
Group icon
thanks for being a sarcy lil bitch
User: 4,397

You should also add that Auf Uns topped the charts in Eledan faster than in Rontvia. Oops~

+Quote this post
gooddelta
post 1st June 2014, 08:28 PM
Post #89
Group icon
Hello?

QUOTE(Conderella @ Jun 1 2014, 09:24 PM) *
You should also add that Auf Uns topped the charts in Eledan faster than in Rontvia. Oops~

It was always set for a huge climb, songs generally don't enter the Rontvian chart at #1 unless they're by Delta or called Euphoria~

(although if it had been '#21' last week instead of #20 it technically would have been a new entry at #1 this week ohmy.gif)

+Quote this post
Silas
post 1st June 2014, 09:18 PM
Post #90
Group icon
Queen of Soon
User: 3,474

This is expect to smash into the top10 on the AshChart when it's released next week!

+Quote this post
gooddelta
post 1st June 2014, 09:36 PM
Post #91
Group icon
Hello?

Brill! Glad you approve biggrin.gif

+Quote this post
p a v
post 2nd June 2014, 06:12 AM
Post #92
Group icon
thanks for being a sarcy lil bitch
User: 4,397

you be Romania to his Moldova

+Quote this post
gooddelta
post 15th June 2014, 10:12 PM
Post #93
Group icon
Hello?

RTVN celebrate successful contest and a 7th hit!

The RTVN have called BJSC 65 'a roaring success' despite a few minor hiccups and controversies along the way. The contest was hosted by Ricardo Delta with help from Sanna Nielsen and Maria and Mira and viewing figures in FSR Rontvia hit a record high of 97.4 million. With many pundits expecting Andreas Bourani's Auf Uns to become the nation's first flop since the horror trio of consecutive DNQ's last summer, the song in fact finished 13th with an impressive 109 points.

Ricardo Delta said: "We're pleased with how the contest went, our favourite songs finished in 2nd and 3rd place but we can't deny N DNTN their win, they've fallen short on so many occasions and it was their time. We're ecstatic with our 13th place as it means we've finished in every position in the top 20 now, an incredible achievement. We've been here since day one back in 2007, along with Ashton and Kylienips and are pleased to have been able to vote for both of them this month! It's the first time we've hosted since 2011 and I was honoured to be asked to do it, it really has been the pinnacle of my career with the RTVN."

After 7 hits in a row, the longest sequence of success since the glorious 2009-2011 period of 21 hits in a row, the nation will have pressure to find an 8th next month, but will no doubt adapt by moving on to a different sound, a new niche and another audience, to keep things as fresh as ever.

+Quote this post
gooddelta
post 8th July 2014, 07:31 PM
Post #94
Group icon
Hello?

Safari's I Need You for Rontvia 66

FSR Rontvia's 66th BJSC entry will be I Need You by Norwegian soul/gospel act Safari. Ricardo Delta, head of the RTVN and host of last month's contest, said: "We believe in changing things up every month to keep things fresh and we're definitely trying something new this month. I Need You is a timeless, anthemic ballad with a rousing gospel choir, a beautiful melody, sumptuous strings and a powerful middle eight."

"Clocking in at over five minutes and from a genre completely unsuited to BJSC, it's fair to say that this is another risk for the nation, but we have to take them, we've got nothing left to prove. The song has been No.1 in FSR Rontvia for three weeks already so it was an obvious choice of entry, nothing else has come close in our affections over the past month and glory hunters we are not."

+Quote this post
gooddelta
post 15th July 2014, 03:10 PM
Post #95
Group icon
Hello?

Germany have adopted Auf Uns as the track to mark their World Cup victory! It's gone back to No.1 on iTunes and there's a cover by 'Soccer Champions' also in the top 15 biggrin.gif

Their secondary adopted anthem is Helene Fischer's Atemlos Durch Die Nacht which is top ten again...(and has been officially since last December)

Rontvia had the double insight to support the world champions!

+Quote this post
Brer
post 15th July 2014, 03:13 PM
Post #96
Group icon
stick my flag in the dirt, watch it blow
User: 8,300

I have suddenly lost a large amount of respect for Germany.

By the way can we pull up 'most ill-informed entry of the year' to right now as I feel you deserve it ~ (although that said you have some serious competition from at least 3 other songs in this contest naming no names)

(and anyway what with you being Rontvia you'll probably still qualify lolz)

just here spreading the negativity don't mind me

+Quote this post
gooddelta
post 15th July 2014, 04:38 PM
Post #97
Group icon
Hello?

I have my reasons. Trying to set a record for most different genres used in the contest biggrin.gif

I'm very informed about now badly it was always going to do, it was either that or send something I didn't care about.

+Quote this post
Noahspike
post 15th July 2014, 04:43 PM
Post #98
Group icon
There's a frisbee in my brunch
User: 19,860

QUOTE(gooddelta @ Jul 15 2014, 04:10 PM) *
Germany have adopted Auf Uns as the track to mark their World Cup victory! It's gone back to No.1 on iTunes and there's a cover by 'Soccer Champions' also in the top 15 biggrin.gif

I read this thinking it was some fabricated Rontvian press release thing at first, but wow - real life!

I really liked 'Auf Uns' so I'm glad it's getting such attention.

+Quote this post
Silas
post 15th July 2014, 07:49 PM
Post #99
Group icon
Queen of Soon
User: 3,474

On point as always this month Rich wub.gif

+Quote this post
gooddelta